[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im looking for a new jungler who should it be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: reksai tio.jpg (409 KB, 1299x792) Image search: [Google]
reksai tio.jpg
409 KB, 1299x792
>>
File: 1455594641164.png (66 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
1455594641164.png
66 KB, 245x200
Awilix
>>
File: Lycan spies a lone tower.png (39 KB, 256x149) Image search: [Google]
Lycan spies a lone tower.png
39 KB, 256x149
>>
Rek'sai is a good jungler though
>>
>>332368226
the uninstall button.
volibear.
>>
Skarner
>>
Teemo. Devourer + Wit's End + Nashor's Tooth + Berserker's Greaves + Guinsoo's Rageblade + Hextech Gunblade.
>>
File: lee-sin-classic.jpg (346 KB, 1215x717) Image search: [Google]
lee-sin-classic.jpg
346 KB, 1215x717
Zac
>>
Im looking for a new toplaner.
Rammus or Riven?
>>
>>332368226
Dick around with shit in norms until you find something fun.
Ive been playing jungle akali lately. Shits fun as fuck
>>332371163
Kill Yourself
>>
>>332371163
Learn both and play one or the other depending on if you know who you are fighting against.
>>
File: Best Bro Garen.png (333 KB, 1216x3218) Image search: [Google]
Best Bro Garen.png
333 KB, 1216x3218
>>332371163
Justice Man.

>>332369438
>not Odin
Krill you are self.

>>332368226
Warwick sleeper op.
>>
>>332371314
>Kill yourself
I see.
Its just that while i like Veigar mid, mid seems to be a popular choice so i often get pushed off it. Was just looking for another fun role and thought those two characters seemed easy enough to grasp.
>>332371415
I have like, 3500IP and cant make my mind up whether to save or spend.
>>
>>332369705
Way more fun than most junglers in lol. Except Voli and Lee.
>>
Anyone but Wukong. Wukong jungle comprises of nothing but retards who have never played him in their life trying to copy some streamer.

Play Sion or Nautilus or Skarner.
>>
File: when odin ults.jpg (59 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
when odin ults.jpg
59 KB, 500x332
>>332371532
>this Odin buff
stop
>>
Kindred.
>>
>>332371707
>Odin bursts niggas down stupid quick and snowballs super hard already
>suddenly even more buffs
Good times. RIP Sanic Buff though. Gone too soon.
>>
anyone want to fuck around in normals?
Angrytrain
>>
>>332371578
Save your ip until something really catches your interest.
>>
>>332371163
Teemo
>>
>>332371896
What server?
>>
When I look for a champion, I look for someone who doesn't die easily and can also be useful in a fight.

When I first played league, all the champions looked pretty normal in the meta until I found my first true love in 2012 was it?

Sion, infinite health, a super steroid ult, sure AP existed, but how could you resist the attack speed build? I built zephyers on him and pretty much any movement speed item I could to get around his no mobility in his kit, and ran around the map like a mass murderer. It was love until the rework turned him from a fighter into a fucking tank.

My second love became jungle poppy, her passive made her tanky without actually building health or armor, since any damage over 10% of your CURRENT health was reduced by 50%. I abused this by going 100% crit poppy, since her Q could crit in magic damage while also doing % health damage and had tons of joy obliterating people while looking like a squishy, but being far from squishy due to 100% crit and a little bit of lifesteal to get my health back. Then the rework came

Now I just play 1 of 2 things.

1. Jungle attack speed thresh. Sure it's not magic like my jungle poppy was, but for every spirit you collect you gain an auto attack damage point, and armor too so you can be a fast attacker while building kind of tanky after you build procing auto items like BORK, some jungle item (not devourer, I think warrior is better because devourer doesn't double proc your soul damage), wits end, and some 3rd thing for the trio. I don't remember it's been forever.

If I didn't get jungle because the new thing since they removed teambuilder is ass, I tried to get people to dodge by picking midlane Taric, but it actually works! Rush the chalice that gives you % mana back so you don't run out, but don't upgrade it fully. Then buy banner of command. Banner of command makes minions immune to magic damage, which most midlaners are, and taric can also heal minions and himself at the same time.Become a minion king!
>>
>>332373049
Too bad they will take away your Taric too with the upcoming rework
>>
>>332373749

I know anon, it's actually pretty fucking sad all my favorites are being reworked for being unique. I was told about the taric rework being right after the poppy rework when I was just about to jump on the taric ship, but it's been a while and I already found thresh, so playing taric on the side doesn't hurt too much knowing he will be gone soon though. I also buy frozen guantlet on taric and it's hilarious beating the shit out of people in fights with taric, constantly procing your spells and slowing them while healing and cooling down your other spells. Even better when the minion bros come and back you up, you can fucking split push as taric, and more often than not (in norms obviously) when I play taric mid, I get the first not 1, but 2 towers because they don't think taric can do it, but he will.

Honestly I don't even play league much anymore, the daily IP victory doesn't even draw me in, and I haven't played in weeks, just skim the changelog. League no longer feels like a game where you can make your own creative build and see if it works, just one thing works and nothing else does now. They cater champions to 1 specific build, and if an off build gets made for it they remove it somehow via changes.
>>
>>332373049

Midlane taric sounds stupid enough to actually work

Any other lane, the minions he's trying to keep alive would get mowed down by a hydra or ADC, but if he can pull off things midlane I can see why he can take towers early.
>>
Go Elise she is fun. So is fiddlesticks but compared to Elise she can gank pre 6 easier then fiddle.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.