[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've now died 5 times just trying to make it to her front
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: ub847Jvr.jpg (153 KB, 1360x1813) Image search: [Google]
ub847Jvr.jpg
153 KB, 1360x1813
I've now died 5 times just trying to make it to her front door. What the fuck were they thinking putting the most important vendor in a pit full of spamming mages and spiders and phantoms and basilisks? This might be the worst level design ever. Yea I'm mad btw
>>
git gud
>>
>>332359157
Welcome to Dark Souls 2, just skip the whole game, you won't miss out on anything
>>
File: d4nk.png (269 KB, 632x626) Image search: [Google]
d4nk.png
269 KB, 632x626
>>332359157
>DS2 Team
>thinking
>>
>>332359157
Just light a torch you stupid fuck.

Brightstone Tseldora is like the ultimate filter for basic reasoning.
>>
>>332359157
I'm in no way defending the game, but if you can just kill the basilisk and make it in and shut the door you should be alright. I believe there is a bonfire very close to it as well, but I don't remember how to get to it.
>>
>>332359583
What does the torch do there I've never heard if it being useful there.
>>
>>332359935
All the spiders will ignore you
>>
>>332360065
That would've been nice to know on my first character. Getting to the duke's pet was a pain then.
>>
File: 1454791794704.jpg (32 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1454791794704.jpg
32 KB, 255x255
>>332359815
I did that and the mages instantly destroyed the door with their magic and then a dozen spiders and the red phantom flooded in. The bonfire is completely useless it just starts you in a different part of the pit and it's like ten feet away from the other one, I don't know why they bothered.
>>
>>332359157
>>
>>332360421
Oh guess I've just happened to get lucky on timing or something, but how the hell do you get the NPC phantom on you? It only invades after you get past that pit area.
>>
>>332359157
I don't get it.
>drop off ledge, run past spiders, kill/avoid mage, zipline down, roll off cliff, run into her room and shut the door.
-OR, if you're at the lower bonfire-
>run out, make a left, enter room, shut door

Or is this bait?
>>
>>332360378
Don't worry I played sotfs for 100+hours not knowing you can light up the lost sinner arena before fighting her
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.