[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what went right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 71unE.jpg (68 KB, 430x606) Image search: [Google]
71unE.jpg
68 KB, 430x606
what went right?
>>
>>332358171
Aldia
>>
Not the Iron Passage, that's for sure. Seriously, fuck that place.
>>
>>332358171
Some cool armor designs, PVP was pretty fun, some areas looked nice. Other than that it was pretty awful.
>>
Magic and PVP felt better, generally better armour and weapons, also the DLC areas are nice
>>
>>332358171
I prefer vanilla DaS2 to be honest with you family.
>>
>>332358171

Compared to its predecessor, nothing, as a standalone game, not bad.
>>
they fixed the ring of life/soul protection for one

a lot of people seem to say that they made areas too hard by adding too many enemies, but many many areas were easier
>>
Scholar of the first sin, all the DLC.

>>332358326
>Aldia

Also this, some of the best lore dump comes right from this thing.
>>
>>332358917

Also the modified ending if you get all three crown pieces and don't sit the throne.

You essentially break the cycle of the curse.
>>
Slut
>>
They listened to /v/'s complaints
>>
>>332358917
The true and sad final boss theme too.
Aldia pretty much save the game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub-bg-rmEF4
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.