[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
overwatch thread im thinking about preordering it just for this skin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: origins_slipstreamtracer_001.png (3 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
origins_slipstreamtracer_001.png
3 MB, 2560x1600
overwatch thread
im thinking about preordering it just for this skin
>>
Thank god. We can finally ban Overwatch from /v/ and /vg/, since its now synonyms with shitposting.
>>
Overwatch is shit and so is Blizzard.
>>
I find it funny that all hope of this game being able to be discussed on /v/ has instantly vanished

Overwatch threads weren't that bad before but now I just can't help but giggle.
>>
someone post Tracer's ass
>>
At least I still have my Tracer x Dog or Horse webms
>>
>>332350528
post her ass
>>
Butt
>>
>>332350528
bruh, no no, bruh, BRUH...post some ass
>>
>finding females attractive

Grow up.
>>
>>332351160
share that bro
>>
>>332351018
it is technically an ASSFAGGOTS, and there's a reason that dota and lol discussion are banished to the generals board.
>>
Shill threads now that the censorship blunder happened?

Ebin :^)
>>
Tracer is crazy in brawl
>>
>>332352039
2lewd pls remove
>>
>>332352039

what does the 75 mean anyway?

you have to pay for taunts? is this some Super Monday Night Combat shit?
>>
>>332352190
I think that's the pose number or picture number
>>
>>332352190
It's not a taunt, it's a victory pose (showed at the end of the game if you're victorious) and yes, you do have to pay for them, the currency comes from "lootcrates" which you get every level
>>
>>332352190
i think that's the number of the taunt, as in theres at least 75 taunts, and the shithead on the blizz forums chose to get upset at one of them.

and for the record, everyone can use that taunt, including the men, like Hanzo.
>>
The only good thing Gamergate has ever done is get Blizzard game discussion banned from 4chan
>>
>>332352039
Fuck you anon! My baby daughter always browse /v/ with me, now her life is ruined because you posted that!
>>
File: Where do you think we are.webm (379 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Where do you think we are.webm
379 KB, 480x360
>>332352373

>Removing an all-class taunt from a certain class

Somehow I wouldn't be surprised if Widowmaker makes her booty pop when she does it, but it's somehow okay because she's "supposed to be more sexual than Tracer" even though they're both sluts
>>
>game that almost nobody gave a shit about
>suddenly won't stop getting spammed because MUH ASS

You know, I would give Blizzard the benefit of the doubt and say they did this on purpose to cause controversy, but that would be implying they were clever. Honestly, who gives a shit, the game will be dead anyways.
>>
>>332352039
>no ass
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.