[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>New Clock Tower releases in less than 24 hours >no th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: NC.png (1 MB, 1269x711) Image search: [Google]
NC.png
1 MB, 1269x711
>New Clock Tower releases in less than 24 hours
>no thread on /v/

Let's fix that, Clock Tower thread

http://playism-games.com/game/261/nightcry
>>
>>332345496
This is literally the first I'm hearing of this, how did marketing fuck up so hard

Is it in the style of the old games or the latest ps2 game?
>>
>>332345698
It's point and click and same director from the first games.

Nips can't into marketing
>>
Clocktower 3 had pretty good murderers. Sure they were goofy but I think they had better ambushes and were more threatening than Haunting Ground's. Especially in NG+ when they were super fast.
>>
Is there a sexy outfit in this game?
>>
>>332345997

The best one is butterflies and war, like not even remotely close
>>
I always wanted to play the old one on the SNES since what I saw reminded me a lot of Dario Argento's movies.
>>
>>332346472
Absolutely. That was such a cool intro to the game and you had to run through so many tight corridors knowing that the axeman could show up at any time and you'd have no escape.
But Corroder's intro was really neat too.
>>
>>332345496
What the fuck? Since when?
>>
>>332345698
>>332346918
I'm pretty sure we had a few threads when the KS was on.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playism/project-scissors-nightcry
>>
>>332346784

How they uncover the truth is also cool albeit awfully predictable, it may be because I always assume a lot, but when she started with "muh gramps" I immediately knew it.
>>
show me what the ass of the MC looks like
>>
>>332347393
I thought it was cool how grandpa was so against his son's marraige. No son of mine is going to play second fiddle to a magical girl, you go marry a normal woman and be the man of the house.
But otherwise grandpa wasn't a super interesting final villain and his boss fight is kind of lame after executioner, who gave me a lot of trouble.
>>
File: titcry.jpg (714 KB, 2560x1353) Image search: [Google]
titcry.jpg
714 KB, 2560x1353
>>332347537

Fuck her ass nigger look at these tits.
>>
MOBILE TRASH

why
>>
>>332349531

No money, maybe.
>>
>>332348602

ass is necessary, tits look weird if she has no booty, great ass also means great thighs and hips
>>
>>332349531
There'll be a PC release too
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.