[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to play my first Zelda game ever (pic releated) What can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (478 KB, 1049x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
478 KB, 1049x1500
About to play my first Zelda game ever (pic releated)

What can I expect?
>>
Just play it
>>
File: IMG_20160328_153901.jpg (1 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160328_153901.jpg
1 MB, 1944x2592
Should I join you?
>>
>>332327937
Expect a polished game that holds your hand a little too much at first but gives you a lot of freedom after the third wolf segment. It's an old-fashioned approach to exploration in gameplay but it's charming and it gives you a lot of freedoms with the combat even though it's really easy.
>>
Won't have the feeling of playing it as a kid does, so it won't be easy to look past how bland the game is, though that's mostly a comparison to other zeldas, so I guess you can expect good puzzles, edgy characters, a boner inducing midget, nice mechanics, nice overworld, and a horrible wolf gimmick.
>>
i just bought a wii u and tp hd as well as wind waker hd

they're fun
>>
File: 1415605465618.gif (2 MB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1415605465618.gif
2 MB, 350x350
>>332327937
Tough it out for the first hour or so for that long as fuck unskippable intro. Once you get into the field things really start to pick up. My favorite Zelda game
>>
should have played it in elementary or middle school. if you haven't played it by now maybe put it off until you rediscover your inner child otherwise don't bother at all because you'll make a thread bitching and whining about how overrated it is
>>
>>332330209
But he would be right about the overrated part. True timeless classics can be played all ages. 3D Zelda games sadly cannot be as you just said, so for me Zelda games are the definition of "overated".
>>
>>332327937
Feels
>>
They dropped the ball with the shitty beginning segments. Don't let it deter you from the other games.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.