[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fsteak a smiling cute.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1458731327188.jpg (1 MB, 738x1044) Image search: [Google]
1458731327188.jpg
1 MB, 738x1044
Fsteak a smiling cute.
>>
Who should I marry Effie to?
>>
>>332326845

>love JP Effie
>hate US /fit/ Effie

Why exactly did NoA fuck her up, along with Hisame and a few others?
>>
>>332327250
because their job is redundant in the first place and secondly they aren't actually very good at it anymore.

They used to be, but they're not anymore. They started abusing their freedom to change whatever they wanted and somehow got the impression it was now additionally their job to decide what is or is not acceptable.
>>
>>332327134
Well, it's really easy to pair her with Arthur.

Without grinding but still trying to get as many children as possible, I find it best to pair credible units with non-credible units, since the non-credible units can just be guard stance pair-up fodder.
>>
>>332327250
Though there are some terrible voice casting for the characters, sometimes they do get some quality mixed up with.

Like Antony Del Rio voicing Silas, he is the VA for Pit in Kid Icarus and Chico in MGS.

He is one of the best males to me because of his VA, though his personality is a bit bland.

>Setsuna's VA sounds like she smoked weed while recording.
>Camilla's VA completely ruined her to me, her japanese actress has a huge bone inducing voice, the english one sounds like a heavy smoke addict beyon her 40s
>>
>>332328571
I like Setsuna's voice, it's fitting for her character.
>Victory, victory ~
>>
>>332328571

Generally speaking (at least for me), the males got better voices in the dub, and the females got better voices in the original JP version.

Harold/Arthur in particular has an excellent voice in both versions, while characters like Camilla and Hinoka are fucking awful in English.
>>
>>332328571
Percy is almost identical to Pit.
>>
STRENGTH
>>
I haven't actually played the videogame, how does she react when Marx accidentally his imouto?
>>
>>332329497
It's never shown.
>>
>>332329013
Antony Del Rio Voiced both Silas and Percy.

>>332328928
Hinoka's VA sounded like she had a sore throat or someting, it really killed her to me.

>>332328825
I dont know, her "Victory, Victory~" sounded a bit forced to me.
>>
>>332330604
Probably ruined her day.
>>
File: marth.png (528 KB, 430x599) Image search: [Google]
marth.png
528 KB, 430x599
WOW
>>
>>332327134
>Effie

Erufi.
>>
>>332326845
Effie a shit. Long live Elfie.
>>
File: image.jpg (405 KB, 1080x1627) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
405 KB, 1080x1627
>just finished Birthright
>no special quote at the final battle for your spouse
>NOT EVEN ALL THE CHARACTERS SAY ANYTHING
At least since I married Hinoka I can pretend that final cutscene meant something.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.