[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: i liked it.jpg (71 KB, 290x337) Image search: [Google]
i liked it.jpg
71 KB, 290x337
discuss
>>
Just got it recently. I have a lot of minor issues with this game, but I'm enjoying it, glad I didn't pay full price though.

Biggest problem is how bare bones the versus mode is. 5 minute time limit, no difficulty settings for cpu so guaranteed wins, and local is pure ass. The game is way too focused on the created characters and grinding when I really just want to play with the original characters.
>>
>>332321409
Ded game, bad grind, simple CaC, Xenoverse 2 when.
>>
My Self-Insert DBZ Fanfic: The Game

Not necessarily a bad thing for Dragonball superfans, but I can see how it could be disliked.
>>
literally zero redeeming aspects
trash the entire IP and start from scratch
>>
>>332321409
You first, cockweed.
>>
>>332322637
You're joking, the Mary Sue mechanic is what almost everyone liked about it. Hell, I don't think I'll bother playing another DB game without CaC.

People dislike it because it's a single player MMO with awful goddamn grind and RNG.
>>
>>332322836
That's what I'm saying. If you aren't into making your own Mary Sue and training them up then there's nothing for you, but if you do like it you can have decent fun
>>
>>332322789
file name
>>
The game is fun. Even more fun beating up those noobs that just spam the most popular skills and run away to recharge.

Wish the customization was deeper with more viable moves.
>>
>>332323220
Let's not forget that it is nothing like theother DBZ games, so those who enjoyed the story and combat mechanics will not find this enjoyable. It appeals to a different type completely.
>>
>>332325225
The combat is not much different from the other DBZ games. Simplified maybe, but ti's generally the same type.
>>
>>332321409
Anybody else find it utterly retarded that Kabe is going to turn Supersaiyan for the first time next week and give Vegeta so much trouble that he'd have to turn ssjgssj?

Seriously makes no damn sense.
>>
>>332326034
Super IS retarded. Vegeta turned SSG by himself. It's fucking retarded all over.
>>
Dumped down version of Tenkaichi 3
OC RPG: the game
No atmosphere
>>
File: 1365990860935.gif (613 KB, 120x113) Image search: [Google]
1365990860935.gif
613 KB, 120x113
>>332326034
>Super introduces a scrawny alternate dimension saiyan because, fuck it, there can never be TOO many fucking saiyans
>This saiyan has never heard of the SSJ transformation
>They don't even have tails because reasons
>Scrawny saiyan is selected to fight a saiyan who has fought countless battles and achieved a level of power that rivals the god of destruction
>Instead of being swatted away like an insect, the scrawny saiayan goes toe to toe with base power Vegeta
>Vegeta turns SSJ and makes Kabe angry by...throwing out insults?
>Kabe gets his feelings hurt, turns SSJ for the first time in his race's history
>Nevermind that it took Goku seeing his best friend die and realizing that every thing he cared about was going to be destroyed for him to transform
>Nevermind that Vegeta's heart had to be pure evil and realize his own futility to for him to transform
>Nevermind that Gohan had to train fucking hardcore for a solid year and also realize his own limits for him to transform
>No, this new guy reaches a level of power he never even knew existed because dues ex
>Kabe's SSJ transformation is so strong for some reason that it apparently even surpasses Vegeta's SSJ2 form

This scenario just makes my brain hurt...
>>
>>332326989
>heart had to be pure evil
You don't believe that dumb shit do you?
>>
File: CHANGE THE FUTURE.jpg (341 KB, 842x2000) Image search: [Google]
CHANGE THE FUTURE.jpg
341 KB, 842x2000
Daily reminder not to suffer an Android to live.
>>
>>332321409
ded gaem
>>
gohan
>>
>>332326989
The only way this upcoming episode will make sense is:
>If vegeta pushes him to go SSJ
>If he toys with/ trains him to show him what a ssj can do
>If Vegeta decides to go ssjblue to show him just how strong a saiyan can get and 1 hit KOs

Idk probably won't happen
>>
>>332326034

to be fair dbz has always been about random power ups that occur just at the right moment. I mean the lil nigga is a saiyan, anything is possible with them.

but vegeta really is a bitch if he has to go god.
>>
>>332327164
Does it matter? He still became a SSJ after training for years to accomplish it, realizing that he would always be second fiddle to Goku, getting pissed, and letting his heart be consumed by rage.

I mean...I don't know if it's ever literally stated that his heart was pure evil, but his intentions weren't necessarily for the greater good look Goku/Gohan/Trunks were when they first went SSJ.
>>
>>332327909
>Vegeta is thrilled about a universe where more Saiyans exist
>Every living saiyan is precious
>Doesn't even know how to contact his own fucking brother
>Doesn't help his brother at least reach SSJ so he can defend himself in the future
>>
>>332321409
i liked all the hidden mechanics but they're overshadowed by spamming supers
>>
>>332328034
>Does it matter?
Well I do agree with your point, just saying the pure of heart was dumb shit toriyama ignored then quietly retconned.
>>
>>332327909
I'd be more willing to accept Kabe going SSJ if this were true.

Still, it makes hardly any sense he'd be able to go SSJ after just a little push from a fight with Vegeta. It took Trunks, Gohan, and Vegeta YEARS to get there with the specific intention of becoming SSJ.

I mean, Goten and kid Trunks doesn't make much sense. But I remember reading somewhere that because their fathers had already become SSJ's when they were conceived that it made them turning SSJ way easier to do.
>>
>>332328869
It didn't take Gohan years, but it still took him many weeks, maybe months.
>>
>>332321409
Is it worth grinding to get Elder Kai's Unlock Potential?
>>
>>332328159
Is his brother even canon or was that just some random movie bullshit?
>>
File: 1458056425678.png (380 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458056425678.png
380 KB, 600x600
>>332329330
>3 years of training with Goku and Piccolo to prepare for the androids plus a few more months in the chamber of time

Seems like years to me mang.
>>
>>332329417
It's useless for my Majin and the ki effect is incredibly annoying, can't see shit.
>>
>>332328869
>I remember reading somewhere that because their fathers had already become SSJ's when they were conceived that it made them turning SSJ way easier to do.
It's an asspull, honestly. Toriyama just wanted them to be relevant, so he made them SSJ without a good explanation.

In the anime Future Trunks only turned super saiyan after Gohan died, which makes sense. Though in the manga apparently he already could, so that could be justified. Still, it seems Buu saga Trunks is about as strong as Future Trunks when he goes to the past, which makes no sense, given he had been training all his life.
>>
>>332329597
He wasn't trying to turn Super Saiyan during all of that time sport. He only trained with the intention of becoming one when Goku decided he should, meaning in the time room.
>>
File: 1368214207979.gif (157 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1368214207979.gif
157 KB, 500x375
>>332329754
So he was training to become as strong as his dad...but not as strong as his dad as a super saiyan?

I'm confused.
>>
>>332329597
>fnaf
stop
>>
>>332329417
if you want a human+freezer race speed
>>
muggen
>>
>>332329929
That's just how it is. Based on Gohan and Goku's dialogue, it was the first time they tried it, and if gohan had tried it earlier there's almost no doubt he'd have succeeded in the 3 years before the Androids.
>>
>>332321409
Raging Blast 2 is better.
>>
wtf was that patch for last week?
it didn't fix broken shit
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.