[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*boop boop*
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
*boop boop*
>>
Pity bump because I enjoyed that game even if the stars were almost all bull shit to find

I also needs help on five or so pieces especially the time machine ones
>>
This game had everything I loved about Portal 1, minus the dark humour.

It's a better successor to Portal than Portal 2 was.
>>
I don't even know if I'm a human anymore
>>
>>332320680
FUCK YOU MILTON, YOU SMUG LITTLE SHIT.
>>
File: robot age.png (920 KB, 686x837) Image search: [Google]
robot age.png
920 KB, 686x837
>>332321162
Whoa, rude. I just wanted to talk, man. Maybe dabble a bit on what it means to be human.
>>
>>332321342

To be human means to be a consciousness that's at the full mercy of the animal it's attached to.

A human being is nothing more than the gray matter inside the great ape they grew within.
>>
>>332320680
Just point a laser at it.
>>
fuck you faggot I'm here to solve puzzles not pontificate about life
>>
>>332322198
>Suggesting life isn't a puzzle
>>
That guy was an asshole
>>
>>332321065
>minus the dark humour

The whole game was filled with it, just not on the main path.
>>
>>332320680
Talking with Milton was my favorite part of the game. Even if he was a fucking cunt, it was nice to actually have some way to solidify my beliefs about consciousness and ethics.

Talos Principle was a beautiful game and its DLC was fucking fantastic as well.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.