[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gyro controls aren't forced https://youtu.be/yScgkPBmd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: star_fox_zero_box_art[1].jpg (255 KB, 1024x1458) Image search: [Google]
star_fox_zero_box_art[1].jpg
255 KB, 1024x1458
Gyro controls aren't forced

https://youtu.be/yScgkPBmdLE?t=17s

Who else is hyped?
>>
>>332319406
Where in this 7 minute video is this shown?
>>
>Linking to Gamexplain

Those faggots have discussions with the Bitblock, give nonsense NX rumors credibility, and think Star Fox Zero is trash.
>>
>>332319406
>>332319559
THis tbhfam
>>
File: 1419108241270.gif (112 KB, 512x322) Image search: [Google]
1419108241270.gif
112 KB, 512x322
>>332319406
Oh snap. He's not moving the controller at all.

Ohhhhhh snap.
>>
>>332319559
>>332319636
On the 17 sec mark
I put a timestamp on the video
>>
>>332319406
I'M GOING TO USE GYRO CONTROLS
>>
>>332319406
Well, the tank is clearly moving with the direction of the cursor. Could be optional for tanks
>>
>gamexplaining
>>
>>332319406
I played the game today. you have two mods: constant gyro, or activate gyro by pressing ZR.

ZR is the shoot button... so as soon as you shoot, the cursors start moving toward the direction you're moving your gamepad, wich is incredibly retarded since you need to hold it down to charge shots.

There's no option to disable this.
>>
>>332319729
>>332319748

Well you never moved the controller to steer, just aim.

It's possible that they are on, but he's just keeping the pad still and aiming with the movement of the tank.
>>
>>332320005
Fascinating.
>>
I grew up with Mario and Zelda. Hell, I even grew up with Star Fox 64. I love almost all the games of each franchise. That being said, I love and respect Miyamoto and his work.

But he really needs to fuck off. His ideas are way too gimmicky to the current state of Nintendo and the whole industry. I just can't believe how out of touch is Miyamoto with the costumers.

If you think Miyamoto wasn't the one who forced into the game the idea of the gameplay with simultaneous third, first person view and gyrocontrols (that now we know are optional), then you are horribly wrong.

And if you think this game couldn't be played like a NORMAL fucking game, with a normal control scheme, just using the enough inputs the gamepad provides without forcing you to use the second screen, you are one big desilusional faggot. Why the hell does Nintendo want an HD console if you are going to be looking at the 420p screen of the gamepad half of the time?

I wanted to buy this game. But these retarded controller decisions, the ridiculous pseudo-cooperative and the lack of multiplayer killed that desire.
>>
I don't care about gyro controls AT ALL. I like gyro controls.

What I DO care about is the fact that you're forced to use the gamepad. You're forced to aim with the gamepad screen and that pisses me the fuck off. I just want to use the pro controller. I don't want to have to shift my gaze between two screens constantly.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.