[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: nadim portent.jpg (74 KB, 1275x697) Image search: [Google]
nadim portent.jpg
74 KB, 1275x697
What was his problem?
>>
>>332316141
Dethklok kicked him out, I guess.
>>
>>332316141
His name is not important.
>>
His Mom won't let him and his friends practice their band in the garage any more
>>
File: danz.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
danz.gif
3 MB, 320x240
The fucking ending still cracks me the fuck up
>>
He saw why children love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
>>
somebody told him linkin park broke up
>>
>>332316141
No one would listen to his Atheist rantings and some guy stole his fedora and embarrassed him in front of his crush.
>>
>>332316141
His life was cold bitter hatred and he always wanted to die violently.
>>
>>332317875
WAIT A MINUTE THAT FUCKING CODE...
>>
>>332317875
I'M NUCLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
>>
>>332317875
WELL..... THEY DID
>>
My big issue with the game has got to be the controls. It says a lot when a "twin stick shooter" doesn't even work on a controller. Even Retro City Rampage, with its minimal KB/M support, plays way better.

I kinda wish it was possible to mod RCR to make a "demake" of Hatred. And also probably play a lot better.
>>
>>332316141
He just hated people.
>>
>>332316141
TELL NE HOW TO ACTIVATE THE REACTORS
>>
>>332322503
"Twin stick shooter" is just a shitty console term for a top down shooter. Hatred is a PC game so it doesn't need to work with a gamepad.

But yeah the controls are really clunky but a lot of it is because of the destructible environments I think.
>>
File: 927225.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
927225.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
His name was too hard to remember
>>
>>332322962
It has nothing to do with the environments. I think it has more to do with the character moving in diagonals by default instead of straight lines. The aiming is also really bad. It could be a lot better, but it isn't.
>>
6 6 6
>>
>>332322869
YOU'RE INSANE YOU'LL KILL EVERYONE
>>
>>332317875
I WILL DO THIS
>>
GAMEPLAY WISE

is it good?
>>
They made fun of him for being a weeb and burn his monster musume body pillow
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.