[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gravity Rush
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: GRcover.jpg (157 KB, 900x1480) Image search: [Google]
GRcover.jpg
157 KB, 900x1480
The story's all over the place, it leaves more questions than answers, and the tone veers between high school anime and vague existential dread, but there was a charm to it that drew me in from start to finish.

Anyone hyped for a sequel?
>>
i love Kat
>>
>>332311552
TRAITOR
I would be if I had a PS4
>>
File: Floating Down.webm (625 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Floating Down.webm
625 KB, 1280x720
Kat!
>>
File: grconcept.jpg (1 MB, 3461x2082) Image search: [Google]
grconcept.jpg
1 MB, 3461x2082
I liked it more than I thought I would.
Excited for the sequel.
Hope we get to travel up the pillar this time.
>>
File: Team-gd_01_android_l.png (1 MB, 2160x1920) Image search: [Google]
Team-gd_01_android_l.png
1 MB, 2160x1920
>>332312364
Feels like one of the few times where a quirky optimistic protagonist actually endeared themself to me.

>Girl wakes up homeless, alone, and mocked for trying to help others.
>Goes on to build a home in the sewers with a smile on her face
>>
>>
Hope the music in GR2 is of the same caliber.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWrKHWpLn0U

They're using the same composer, aren't they?
>>
File: defygravity.jpg (54 KB, 459x600) Image search: [Google]
defygravity.jpg
54 KB, 459x600
Bought Remastered the other day. Felt like I should have gotten tired of flinging myself around the city, but I never did.

Hadn't had this much fun dicking around with a game's central mechanic since swinging around in Spiderman 2.
>>
>>332313869
Yes
>>
>>332313171
I loved that there was this huge mysterious pillar just sitting there the entire time, and hardly anyone bothered to acknowledge it because it's just always been there.

Was miffed when we were never able to try and scale it though.
>>
Yeah the story was a mess, I hope they'll focus it more in the sequel. Falling around was incredibly fun, but it feels to me like the game didn't really utilize the walking on unnatural surfaces, all that shifting gravity to run on the sides of buildings or underside of bridges and roofs, outside of specifically commanded moments I never used it, even in races I'd prefer to just continue falling alongside buildings. Also only two abilities were useful in combat: gravity kick and gravity claw, the rest didn't do shit.
>>
>>332314050
Can you get a physical copy in the US? I can never find one
>>
>>332316084
I think it's amazon exclusive.
>>
>>332315940
Might help the story breathe a bit now that they're not trying to cram everything onto the Vita.

>Also only two abilities were useful in combat
The rock throwing was decent once it was upgraded. Gravity kick carried most fights for me though.
>>
>>332316161
Ah OK, appreciate that!
>>
File: Gravity-rush-Alias.jpg (88 KB, 845x564) Image search: [Google]
Gravity-rush-Alias.jpg
88 KB, 845x564
So, any idea who Alias was?

I thought he'd turn out to be one of the military higher-ups, but I guess he could actually control monsters, unlike the Eva they tried to create in the end.
>>
>>332317503
I'm thinking it is someone we don't know.
Maybe someone who knew Kat before she lost her memory.
>>
>>332318056
Seems to be the case.

I imagine that they'll bring him back for the sequel in some form after the whole nightmare sequence.
>>
https://mega.nz/#!bM1HCIZB!cPoomfGMaP7n63V0Xsu-eDS5vWLuetIG7TsIyQ-H7y8
Don't forget to download the art gallery
Huge spoilers though for things taht didn't even happen yet
>>
>>332313869
I have a soft spot for soundtracks that can make fictional languages sound legitimately good.
>>
>>332311552
fucking hype. GR was surprisingly technical and seeing as GR2 will add different elemental to switch between I think it'll only get better.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.