[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shooter RPG's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1414037228255.png (591 KB, 448x513) Image search: [Google]
1414037228255.png
591 KB, 448x513
I really like playing shooter with loot mechanics.

Something like Stalker, which I played to death or The Division and Borderlands (both shit obviously).

Is there any RPG or MMO like that, preferably not shit? Warframe is kinda meh.
>>
destiny if you have a console
>>
Don't give a shit about whatever your thread is about.
Just want to see more sluts.
>>
>>332311563
This. It's the complete package now, and if you're social, you can meet some interesting folk on it.
>>
Fallout 3/NV are more rpg and the loot are less Borderlands/Diablo like.

Fallout 4 has better gunplay with 3 and NV, but the loot grind is sorta there especially if you mod. It's not as bad as /v/ makes it to be, it's just a bad Fallout game.

Then there's Wildstar, I think it has several gun classes, but that game is like dead.

Destiny is very grindy and not fun from what I understand. If you didn't enjoy Warframe, I doubt you'd like it.
>>
>>332311289
>that sliver of nipple
See you in 3 days
>>
>>332311289
The Division is the best game i have played in years
and i pirate like every game.
>>
>>332312143
Wildstar also has the same shitty combat system all MMO's have, even if it has guns.
>>
>>332311289
Really only came here for the tits (which I imagine was your intention). Anyway, since I'm here, you don't have many options other than Destiny, Division and Borderlands. Personally, I really like Destiny because the gameplay is fantastic, but the game honestly feels like a beta. It's pretty fun overall though, but if you were gonna join the fun, I personally think it'd be better to wait until the next expansion in the Fall, or wait until Destiny 2 in 2017.
>>
>>332312230
Poison's nipple visible through a semi transparent top got me a 10day ban.
Mods are hard on nsfw now.
>>
The Division is actually fun, anon.
>>
Warframe is a coop shooter that generates instances from a bunch of modular pieces.
It's basically loot galore.
Not exactly an RPG though. And f2p cancer.

Mass Effect games are cover shooter/rpg with a lot of stuff to collect in the first game. Amount of collectibles in the second and third game is more limited.
>>
>>332311289
Those tits are a trap. Pretty sure are really asymmetrical.

Firefall. Titanfall(is a little different). Defiance. Fallen Earth.
>>
>>332312105

>mfw its pitiful but this is all i want
>but cant enjoy any fps with a controller
>>
>>332313023
Destiny general has some cool, nonautistic people on it if you can manage to wade through the circlejerk and get over the controller barrier.
>>
>>332313296

Not a barrier I'll ever get through, also prefer my communication in-game and with text.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.