[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can transfer one Dota hero to LoL and one LoL champion to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: dota and lol.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
dota and lol.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
You can transfer one Dota hero to LoL and one LoL champion to Dota. Who are they?

I wanna see the shitstorm Faceless Void would cause mostly because dodge is seen as ''toxic'' in League and since Riot is retarded they removed the whole mechanic instead of introducing MKB ripoff

as for LoL champ in Dota I wanna see Sion with Refresher Orb
>>
>>332309461
>Faceless Void
>dodge

Anon, I...
>>
>>332309461
>wanting RNG

I'm glad dodge is gone
>>
>>332309721
then why not remove crit as well if Riot is so anti RNG? Why not remove Trynda?
>>
zeus to league
instagibbing enemies non stop would generate tremendous amounts of butthurt among the league kids, as would global kill stealing with the ultimate
>>
>>332309805
They removed mana potions, i believe they'll remove said things too, the retards.

>>332309461
Invoker in LoL. Have fun scrubs.
>>
>>332309587
holy shit they replaced it but why? I mean it's fucking annoying but they didn't touch PA for example.
>>
>>332310020
Its not entirely replaced. Its an active skill now and I think it removes 3 or 5 seconds damage, basically returns you to your pre-3 or 5 secc health.
>>
>>332310020
Because Faceless Void's dodge was total bullshit, there's no reason to be able to avoid 25% of every single type of attack coming in. The new version of it is equally obnoxious.
>>
>>332310020
scrubs and newfags kept bitching and moaning because they kept getting their laguna blade backtracked, so valve gave in.
new void is more of a utility teamfight hero and less of a hard carry.
>>
>>332309805
They had talked about the idea of removing crit, actually. Eventually.
When they reworked ashe, they changed how crit chance works for her. And now theres Jihn, who gets 1 guaranteed crit on his 4th shot.
>>
Can I transfer Abathur to Dota 2?
>>
>>332310020
It's for the better.
New Q is completely overpowered but in a more controllable (and counterable to a degree) way.
Void is in the best shape he's been in a while. He's a regular pick in competitive and a pubstomping offlaner if played in the right hands, because if you can just transition to carry if your safelane's a pile of shit.
>>
>>332310416
The moment they remove crit is the moment half of their playerbase leaves.
>>
>>332310443
his ultimate is agh upgrade of morphling. Out of all "inspirations" from other games this was the best. it actually improved game
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.