[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why's this allowed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: goddamnit.png (1 MB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
goddamnit.png
1 MB, 1280x1024
why's this allowed
>>
>>332297504
>windows 10
>>
>>332297631
im not worried faggot, im going to die someday
>>
File: 1411459100406.gif (494 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1411459100406.gif
494 KB, 200x200
>>332297631
>remarking about the OS
>not the disgusting furshit
>>
>>332297631
you have thes same in 7. It's easy to get ride off in both.
>>
>>332297631
wow you're going to hate how much information your isp has

(or your vpn if you actually care about privacy)
>>
>>332298093
it's only furshit when it gets embraced by the furshits on this board.

for the short time right now it's just some dumb mascot.
>>
What
What's wrong now
What could you possibly have against this
>>
>>332297631
Do you use facebook?
Do you use google?
Do you use chrome?
Do you use twitter?

If you said yes to 1 or multiple of the above, then congratulations! All your personal information has already been saved and stored.
>>
>>332297504
Actually that looks pretty cool. Assuming the gameplay isn't dogshit it seems like a decent game for the price.
>>
>>332299725
>Do you use computer?

Might as well just say that, it would still be the truth.

yes I know linux is a thing but it's funnier this way
>>
>>332297631
At least post the non-photoshopped one, I bet you never actually tried the OS so you don't even know that most of those are shopped by an autist on /g/.
>>
>$2 for a neat little arcade game
>Has VR support to let you play on an arcade cabinet
There's nothing wrong here
>>
>>332297504
>Discord
Enjoy being sold.
>>
>>332300149
If you have access the internet at all, then your info is tracked anyway. ISP's always log that shit.
>>
>>332300329
I've just given up on trying to protect my data from big companies myself. I'll make a few empty gestures like blocking telemetry with one or two extra programs and telling them not to track my location but really now all I care about is making sure that data isn't visible to anyone else. There isn't really anything I can do to stop google from knowing everything about me.
>>
>>332300574
Just enjoy your fucking life, it's ridiculous to worry about your privacy in the CURRENT YEAR because of how technology is. If you really care about your personal info that much, then you wouldn't use technology at all - or interact with society for that matter, information about you is always going to be logged somewhere. That's just how the modern age is.

The thing is, no company gives a shit about an individual (unless you become a terrorist or do some fucked up shit.) They look at the many.
>>
File: bravo.jpg (25 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
bravo.jpg
25 KB, 720x540
>>332297504
>simulation
>arcade
Something isn't right here.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.