[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bloodborne Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (236 KB, 767x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236 KB, 767x1080
Anyone else feel like the proper way to play this game is without guns? Attempting a playthrough right now with only the torch and wooden shield for left-handers and it is substantially more challenging/satisfying.
>>
I hardly used guns, I was a double-handing my axe the whole time, sometimes switching for the torch.
>>
>>332295864
anyone else feel like this is a sickdark thread?
>>
I don't feel like that is the right way to play the game, no.
>>
>>332295864
I would go without guns but the Gatling is too much fun
>>
No guns means no parry so no
>>
>>332295864
Gun would be better if you could parry everything.otherwise wtf is the point
>>
>>332295999
>>
File: Beast cuttan niggashit.jpg (6 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
Beast cuttan niggashit.jpg
6 KB, 318x159
>Best Weapon
>>
>>332296076
If you're parrying you're playing the game on easy mode.
Same goes for strength builds.
>MUH GIANT HAMMER LMAO
>>
>>332296384
Is being autistic the proper way to play souls game?
>>
>>332296154
>332295999(Dead)
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>332296557
If you don't think bloodborne was too easy, you're obviously not a souls fan. If you're not a souls fan and posting in this thread, wouldn't you be the autistic one?
>>
Proper way to play is playing as a Beast (transformed beast claw+beast embrace) also with no armor.
>>
>>332296667
>being this autistic
Not OP but man, was that the most autistic thing ever.
>>
>>332296667
Just don't parry fish. Quit being such a fucking retard.
>>
File: tsuki.jpg (40 KB, 265x228) Image search: [Google]
tsuki.jpg
40 KB, 265x228
>>332296667
>souls fan
>>
Why did this game need to turn to such shit after rom?
>>
>>332296667
I never understood why people say bloodborne is the easiest compared to the souls games. First of all you can't fucking block, and your i-frames are less than a ds1 fast roll. Bosses and certain enemies have bloated hp, and are significantly harder if you don't parry them. Status effects are on steroids, frenzy is just fucking evil. You can run out of vials in addition to only carrying 20 without runes.
>>
AND MY AXE!!!
>>
>>332297809
B team
>>
>>332297837
Bloodborne's legit challenging. Some bosses and enemies can be cut down easy peasy but for the most part the game is real deadly. I've played it twice without upgrading my VIT and it's sort of a bitch to play this way but it feels right, like hunters should get cut down quickly but they should kill just as fast imo.
>>
>>332297809
>it didn't before rom
Snake forest is a definite low point.
>>
>>332299925
Snake forest is awesome imo. That place felt massive and terrifying the first time through, I was desperately looking for a lantern and running from giant piles of snakes and villagers.

One of the high points in my BB experience.
>>
I'm stuck at snek forest
The shadows are fucking bitches
Don't have the balls to take me 1v1
I need to git gud
>>
>>332301290
Take a page out of their book then and summon you up a team of your own.
>>
>>332302701
Don't have any friends who got bloodborne
I'm all alone
>>
>>332302968
Randoms online work too. Worst case all they do is keep the heat off of you for a bit.
>>
>>332303597
I honestly have no clue about how the online work
>>
>>332304225
Get a summoning bell and give it a ring and wait for someone to come. You can also summon NPCs too if you know where their summon station is.
>>
>>332295864
I really kind of wish they made guns useful for something else and removed parrying completely, the game would be way more challenging and skill-based this way.

So many great bosses can be ruined by parrying, like gherman, orphan of kos, logarius, gascoigne, BSB, and many more
>>
I tried but got too angry after spending hours getting raped by father gascoigne and blood starved beast.

never played a souls game other than BB. will be getting DS3 though and would rather not use a shield desu. can I do that? will I rage and have to use one?
>>
>>332304225
set a password, tell me the password, and ring your beckoning bell outside their fog gate.

I'd love to help you out.
>>
Played the whole game with a dex build using blades of mercy

that feel when I didn't need guns as I was butchering things so fast and stun locking them with 100 cuts of death
>>
File: ackshually.jpg (13 KB, 261x197) Image search: [Google]
ackshually.jpg
13 KB, 261x197
>>332304809
it's called skill not dex
>>
>>332296667
well good thing this is a BLOODBORNE thread isn't it?
>>
>>332295864
the proper way to play is having nothing in your left hand and relying on dodging all the time, not even a torch or a shield
>>
>>332296384
Viscerals actually take some skill to perfect. It's a whole lot easier to finish the game ignoring this aspect completly than it is to git gud with them. My first playthrough I completly ignored them and had no problem beating the game.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.