[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Nvidia cannot do async properly and had terrible DX12/Vulkan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: slide1_mid.jpg (17 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
slide1_mid.jpg
17 KB, 700x394
>Nvidia cannot do async properly and had terrible DX12/Vulkan performance
>trying to convince developers to stay on DX11 and not use DX12 or Vulkan where AMD has a giant lead

How can people support Nvidia?
>>
how can you make a thread and not provide adequate sources and citations for your bold claims?
>>
>>332296079
>bold claims
Where have you been.
>>
>>332296645
>still no source
also from what I've seen DX12 is complete garbage
>>
>>332297552
Bold claims.
>>
>>332297552
https://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/0/520518053449650141/

Simple searches would lead you to all the info you need. Nvidia was attacking devs telling them they were shit at coding, when Nvidias cards can't do DX12 properly.
>>
>>332298906
>random steam forum bitching
>trustworthy source
Pick one
>>
>>332299372
>didn't read the thread
It links to everything, AMD, the devs, and Nvidia.

Try reading, maybe you wouldn't need welfare you nigger.
>>
File: 1433438780829.jpg (50 KB, 342x377) Image search: [Google]
1433438780829.jpg
50 KB, 342x377
>>332299437
>he buys AMD
>I'm the welfare nigger
>>
>>332299561
>He supports planned obsolescence
>He likes being held back
Yes, welfare niggers buy expensive phones they can't afford.

Just like you buy expensive cards you can't afford.
>>
>>332299561
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMsLArefSOw
>>
call me when AMD gets their head out of their ass and stops this MORE CORES meme and focus on performance instead
>>
is this the AMD shilling thread?
>>
>>332295513
>trying to convince developers to stay on DX11 and not use DX12 or Vulkan where AMD has a giant lead

Anyone could see this coming from a mile away, it's less expensive to just incite devs to stay on Dx11 than fixing their products.
>>
>>332300678
It's an Nvidia is bad thread. If you buy them you are an idiot thread.
>>
>>332295513
>>trying to convince developers to stay on DX11 and not use DX12 or Vulkan where AMD has a giant lead
???
Nvidia is one of Valve's parterns on Vulkan, and they already have Vulkan drivers out.
>>
>>332299561
>He's smart and buys AMD
> I'm a brand whore that loves getting cucked by Nvidia constantly
ftfy

I seriously can't understand why ppl defend Nvidia when they play their consumers for a fool all the time
Wood screws, async failure, 3.5 meme card, planned obseletion, drivers that gimp your gpu, etc etc.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.