[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nintendo did it guys. Hardest game ever made. First hidden boss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Bringcasulgamingback.jpg (254 KB, 1598x900) Image search: [Google]
Bringcasulgamingback.jpg
254 KB, 1598x900
Nintendo did it guys. Hardest game ever made. First hidden boss confirmed impossible to beat, barrel rolls do nothing. What is going on? It's really ridiculous to put something that challenging on the first fucking level.

Grab all the amiibos you can, that's the only way this guy managed to beat this fuck.
>>
>this guy
https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=dt6WXVUim8I
>>
Amiibos dont make the game any easier, nice try reverse shill
>>
>>332295976
>shill
kek

Being that clueless
>>
>>332296440
>what is a reverse shill
>>
>>332296440
He's right though.

Fox Amiibo just makes you have a retro skin.
Falco Amiibo gives you a black arming that has stupidly less armor but deals more damage. A glass cannon, essentially.

Neither of those are an easy mode.
>>
>>332296618
>>332296440

I'm disappointed. People taking everything literally and unironically.

rip thread. archive it now.
>>
>>332296778
>waahhh why didn't they play along with my shitposting!
Take a break from /v/, anon
>>
>>332296885
Nah. I just wanted people to see normies playing a fucking easy game and crying over how hard it is.
>>
>>332297196
>normies

Get out already.
>>
>>332297196
>Normies
>Wii U
Pick one
>>
>First hidden boss confirmed impossible to beat
Until he beats it. All of his deaths came from focusing too much on the gamepad, that's the real difficulty of the boss.
>>
>Hardest game of the year is fucking Star Fox
Where did everything go so wrong?
>>
But it's not in the water, it's ON the water. There shouldn't be any difference.
>>
>>332298138
Games keep getting casualised, Nintendo's franchises and DaS are one of few that try to challenge the player. Big budget and mass appeal to make up for said big budget games are ruining the medium in the long run.
>>
>>332298138
Casuals.
>>
File: 1458181753151.png (38 KB, 499x338) Image search: [Google]
1458181753151.png
38 KB, 499x338
>>332295435
>>
>>332298036
In part. The guy couldn't even figure out that he only had to make U-turns to evade the force field.
>>
>>332298820
There is literally nothing more cringeworthy than a streamer that doesn't know what they're doing.
>>
>>332298348
It's sad, because they only try. Demon's Souls was being marketed as "omfg this gaem so hard man". After the Flamelurker and Dragon God the game is a breeze.
It's like people forgot what difficulty meant.
>>
>>332299176
>marketed
>not shilled
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.