[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any fellow Tenno here? So now that the dust has settled and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Any fellow Tenno here?
So now that the dust has settled and every player and his mother has finished Second Dream..what do you think comes next? A battle against the Sentients and introducing them as a faction with more units seems like the most logical step forward..but what do you think will await us further in the story?
Will The Stalker have a change of heart? Will he try and rescue himself from The Moon or is he still gonna hunt Tenno?
What do you think the other two rooms in the orbiter are? Why is one of them covered in infestation?
Also,what do you think the next two primes are going to be?
>>
ask /wfg/

warframe is shit you loser
>>
>>332285173
Why,you virgin retard?
>>
how do i join warbros
>>
>>332285931
Warbros don't really exist anymore. Disbanded disbanded in 2014.
>>
>>332286080
I need a proper clan though. Mine is basically dead and I only joined it for the researches
>>
File: 1.jpg (129 KB, 670x1191) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
129 KB, 670x1191
Morning fellow tenno.

I don't think we'll see much more out of Stalker since any further quest would either involve him getting stronger (finding his operator) or killing him, which won't happen because we need his drops.

I think the next major quest will delve into the link between the infested and the warframes, if not just go into detail on its origins.

I imagine getting a kavat will be a prereq and it will set up in the infested room in your orbiter. Wishful thinking: This will accompany a pet overhaul and make kubrows less of a burden. Maybe the other room will be a kubrow den?
>>
The sentinels will probably fuck around with the Tenno again.
The Stalker isn't a regular Tenno, nobody knows what his problem is.
Fucked if I know.
The game will literally be dead before another prime frame happens. DE is too busy making money off gimmick frames.
>>
>spend several years hyping up a mystery about what warframes are
>lmao its a bunch of children and lotus isnt even an AI
that's why i dropped warframe
>>
File: 1459125674002.jpg (70 KB, 284x384) Image search: [Google]
1459125674002.jpg
70 KB, 284x384
>>332285076
>people still play warshit
>in the year of our lord and savior jesus christ
>>
File: 20160325142411_1.jpg (426 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160325142411_1.jpg
426 KB, 1920x1080
>>332287681
She has a good ass tho
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.