[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to pick up this game. Do I have to play the first in order
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: ProjectXZone2JAPboxart.png (172 KB, 250x249) Image search: [Google]
ProjectXZone2JAPboxart.png
172 KB, 250x249
About to pick up this game.
Do I have to play the first in order to understand what the fuck is going on in the game?
I don't mind if the plot is something like Layton where all the games are perfectly fine to be played on its own but.
>>
The story is nonsense. Don't worry about it.
>>
but what?
>>
>>332285079
Cool. Guess I'll just jump into the series from this one then.
Thanks, anon.
>>
File: 1457975156861.gif (202 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1457975156861.gif
202 KB, 300x200
>buying 3ds games
>>
There is also a demo so make sure you check that out before you get the game.
>>
File: 1339704960872.jpg (161 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
1339704960872.jpg
161 KB, 800x640
>>332286345
>not buying a game you can re-sell at triple the price

Its literally a no brainer to buy this fan service game.
Game is utter nonsense but you get a ton of remixes and characters you love.
>>
>>332285079
>>332286850
The whole game is pretty much a road trip where a bunch of video game characters kinda meander around different video game worlds beating up whatever villains they happen to bump into. But that's what works since it would be boring if it took itself seriously.
>>
File: WVW69jCoreU58kjtul.jpg (159 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
WVW69jCoreU58kjtul.jpg
159 KB, 400x240
The ending epilogue felt like a giant death flag for Reiji, hope they don't kill him off in the next title
>>
You don't need to know that story of the first PXZ. You need to know the story of Namco X Capcom
>>
>>332287972
I think a good number of us went through this one without having played NxC. It doesn't help that NxC is even more of a slog to get through than PXZ1 and it's translation isn't exactly great. All that he should know is some of the characters already know eachother.
>>
>>332286850
Or i get the game for free and lose literally nothing
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.