[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name one open-world game with the following: has not been downgraded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: basketball.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
basketball.webm
3 MB, 640x360
Name one open-world game with the following:

has not been downgraded
released without delays
minimal cut content

I'll wait.
>>
>>332281732
Red Faction Guerilla
>>
>>332281732
what movie?
>>
>>332282308
Either Hot Shots : Part Deux or Airplane. I can't really remember.
>>
Pokemon red
>>
>>332282308
airplane
>>
>>332281732
>>332281732
Prototype

The only real cut content all the weird changes they made
>>
>>332282523
how the fuck do you mix hot shots 2 with airplane?

both great movies but it's airplane on the webm.

but sherley you've seen it before.
>>
>>332283387
I have. And don't call me Shirley.
>>
>>332281732
Dying light
Prototype
>>
File: 1447609386275.jpg (50 KB, 384x382) Image search: [Google]
1447609386275.jpg
50 KB, 384x382
>>332283324
>>332283782
>Prototype

My niggas.
>>
>downgraded
How many games have suffered actual downgrades and wich ones are just bullshits demos or showcase of shit that was just work in progress?
>>
>>332284548
Google "open world downgrade" and see for yourself
>>
>>332284785
>witcher 3 and the division
The division ws just a bullshit trailer by Ubisoft, nothing new, and from it people were claiming that was some of the best looking games even when it was just announced as a console exclusive
They probably just made a couple of good-loking roads with shitton of effects on 1/200th of the map, and once they had their marketing done they obviously didn't care about how it was going to look
>>
Open world games fucking suck even if they aren't downgraded. Spending 50% of the game travelling is boring.
>>
>>332281732
Xenoblade Chronicles X
>>
>>332286231
i agree. i would rather have more gameplay instead of wasting time exploring.
>>
>>332281732
Mad max although it was an okay game I had fun.

the combat felt like bamham and was spam X to win with QTEs
>>
I was gonna say GTA3, or at the very least GTA Advance, but I'm gonna have to go with Prototype. The only thing they cut was Templars because it was deemed too similar to Assassin's Creed, and even then they get referenced when you kill Mercer's gf
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.