[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there currently a way to play either of the EA Skate games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: skate.jpg (30 KB, 656x368) Image search: [Google]
skate.jpg
30 KB, 656x368
Is there currently a way to play either of the EA Skate games on PC? Any 7th console gen emulators capable of this yet?
>>
>>332275440
You can play the Wii version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV4XaYcwU5A
>>
>>332275542
Isn't this that yucky version that used the balance board? Or can you actually map the analog sticks for foot control like x360 and ps3. Thanks, friend!
>>
>>332275542
so, this exists. interesting. Doesn´t even look as bad as Id have imagined only the world seems a lot more empty and dead
>>
>that miserable feel when no skate 4
>>
>>332275613
The game is BalanceBoard Compatible.

That's mean you can ether use the Balcance Board and the Wiimote+Nunchuck.

So you only had to try out anon.

Download the game and the Dolphin emulator and found out for yourself.
>>
>tfw no Skate 2-2
>>
>>332275440
>>332275542

And don't forget the NDS version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9ua8Fu2bvA
>>
>>332275440
I wish. I'd kill for a Skate 4 on PC. Or just re-releases of the first 3 on PC.

I'd even install Origin.
>>
>>332276612
That game was better than it had any right to be
>>
>>332276053
I think they had a canon reason for that, which is kinda funny.
>>
if they make a sequel it's going to be a mess.

EA is going to cater to the pewdiepie and rise skating audience, further making it more unrealistic.
>>
>>332277235
"We made it buggy mess on purpose so it'd be funnier in youtube videos, guys!" - EA

Skate was a great game, and we used to screw around on the skatepark they start you off in before hitting up some spots irl.
>>
Why the fuck isn't this backwards compatible on xbone yet, they announced it was coming on release of backwards compatibility but still fucking no word of release. Fuck.
>>
>>332278337
it's not necessarily the bugs, but the overall feel of the game. the world is skate 3 just felt like a giant skate park where as the first two games felt like an actual city where you had to explore to find fun spots.
>>
>buy a PC, you have every game due to emulators!
>Still no 11 year old console emulator
>15 year old console emulators sort-of working now
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.