[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>has wisp's orbs >has wisp's skills >Pretending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: lol.png (84 KB, 360x142) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
84 KB, 360x142
>has wisp's orbs
>has wisp's skills
>Pretending to be like a supreme being - Just like invoker

Wow does Riot Game have any original ideas?
>>
>>332270891
I knew you lol fags couldn't come up with a anything to say because it's true.
hahahah faggots.
>>
GET THE FUCK OUT OF /v/ YOU MOBA DEGENERATE
>>
>>332270891
does it relocate?
>>
its ok, gj riot
>>
>>332271876
it has a "flying" ability
>>
Azir, Bard, and Rek'sai were all fairly unique. Everything else in the past few years has just been shit.

It's either overdesigned garbage with forty different effects overloaded onto each skill like Gnar and Zed, or it's the same "gap-closer, auto-attack steroid, ult that does tons of damage, and passive that does something after 3 stacks" such as Yasuo, Ekko, Jhin, Vi, etc.
>>
>>332272028
uhh so i guess not. my brother that plays lol thinks that storm bolt is too good so relocate would never be in lol i guess.
>>
>>332272087

The abilities of those champs are not unique. Azir is unique, but not the other two.
>>
>>332270891
>Pretending to be like a supreme being
Wait, let me fix this for you
>Is like a supreme being

Since when was an enslaved space dragon that just wants to be free and craft stars an unoriginal concept? Yes, you can pick apart pieces of anything and say "this is almost just like that other thing", but that's kind of ridiculous because I can do that to anything. Name a single character from anything in the last decade that I can't say "That's basically just X but Y" about.
>>
>>332272117
Kalista was originally supposed to have that ability.
>>
>>332272398
The only skill Bard shares with anything in Dota or HoN is his tether, which is roughly the same as Windrunner. Rek'sai's definitely unique, I haven't even seen anything that has a sort of tunneling system or relies on movement to see enemies.
>>
tfw no furion equivalent in league
>>
>>332272087
>"gap-closer, auto-attack steroid, ult that does tons of damage, and passive that does something after 3 stacks" such as Yasuo, Ekko, Jhin, Vi, etc

Jhin doesn't have any of that though?
>>
>people complain about fiora having omnislash because it 'has no counterplay'
>riot gives her a different ult with a fuckton of true damage and a heal

old fiora was a lot easier to deal with than the new one, I wish people could git gud and stop complaining about shit that is easy as fuck to counter if you have even the tiniest bit of game knowledge.
>>
lol is a dota clone that evoled into something else.

dota2 is a dota clone that keeps stealing all it's characters from blizzard.

Both suck, but one thing lol has the best girls.
>>
>>332272087
how the fuck is zed "overdesigned", his kit is simple as fuck but with a high skillcap. i dont think you know what youre talking about
>>
great design: lissandra, velkoz, master yi, rengar, twitch
meh design: draven, vi, poppy, tristana, lucian, diana
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.