[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Comfy vidya
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: YrXbtSEh.jpg (94 KB, 1024x767) Image search: [Google]
YrXbtSEh.jpg
94 KB, 1024x767
I need comfy games, /v/.
I have a bit of time off and I'm willing to chill playing some nice vidya during my evenings. So what do you guys play to have a good time?
Bonus comfiness points:
> Singleplayer
> Game gives you a sense of progression/takes you to a journey
> Immersive universe and soundtracks
> Released on PC less than 10 years ago
> No early access/shovelware survival games
>>
I had a great time with Grow Home recently
>>
>>332270572
I came to this thread to recommend that game, my sister loved the feel of the game and the game itself too, I'm glad there are other people that find it kinda relaxing too.
>>
>>332269858
Not sure if N64 emulation is decent yet but:
Pilot Wings 64
Every Rareware collect-a-thon

Just came here to say that, sorry for being no help OP.
>>
Botanicula
>>
>>332269858
Tales of Symphonia is super comfy for me
Still remember enjoying christmas break and playing the game while wrapped up in a blanket.
>>
>>332269858
Play American Truck Simulator multiplayer, this map is still small so everyone keeps causing traffic jams n shit
its a lot of fun
>>
The lego games.
>>
File: 1454177197078.png (172 KB, 335x525) Image search: [Google]
1454177197078.png
172 KB, 335x525
>>332272894
fucking
>>
>>332272857
I have space Truck Simumator already. But I get that causing mayhem in multiplayer would be fun, it's just not what I'm looking for at the moment

>>332272894
Lego games sure look comfy to play, but I fear they're not even offering any kind of challenge, and that they're too linear to enjoy
>>
Thomas Was Alone was pretty fun, soundtrack was killer

Cave Story also bretty gud

Valdis story is fun, but the interface is pretty meh and the controls are terrible without a controller
>>
Obvious answer is skyrim with a bunch of realism and gameplay mods.
You can get tons of hours from just the open world exploration, and you can mod in a waifu for the journey.
>>
>>332269858
Momodora, reverie under the moonlight, pretty easy game and the setting and story are pretty good, and it follows all your bonus comfy points
>>
>>332269858
Pathologic
>>
Dragon Ball Xenoverse is pretty comfy, but it may be my nostalgia for dbz
>>
>>332269858
Valkyries chronicles
>>
>>332269858
ORI AND THE BLIND FOREST.

It will be the greatest 8 hours of your gaming life.
>>
File: 20160328025451_1.jpg (369 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160328025451_1.jpg
369 KB, 1920x1080
>>332269858
Stardew Valley is pretty comfy.
>>
>>332278998
Just play Harvest Moon instead
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.