[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will FF14 ever be good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 96
File: 42534636272472.jpg (84 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
42534636272472.jpg
84 KB, 620x349
Why/how do people still play this garbage?

>same amount of content released constantly
>devs constantly wasting man hours creating shit nobody asked for and is dead upon release.
>devs constantly throwing created content out the window in favor of more content to be thrown out the window later
>homogenized healing classes
>no feeling of progression
>dull itemization
>time gates on everything when content is in limited supply.

I just don't get it. What are the redeeming qualities of this game? Is it really that fun to drag yourself through shitty raids to gear up only to throw that gear away at a later point in time? You spend so many hours and deal with so much frustration putting together groups to clear content and then its just thrown the fuck away. I can't understand this shit. If you aren't raiding in this game then what the actual fuck are you doing? Are you just dicking around making gil for no apparent reason or what is going on exactly?

I played through 3.0 when the expansion dropped then got bored of it. Over two years later there is literally the same amount of shit to do. I just...fuck it. Does anybody else feel the same way about this game?
>>
excuse me, homogenized everything
>>
File: 1453390875072.png (602 KB, 700x812) Image search: [Google]
1453390875072.png
602 KB, 700x812
HATE POTATOES
>>
>>332264048
Not as long as it attracts weebshitters who don't care/can't even do basic endgame.
>>
>>332264285
Is there any Potato diaper art?
>>
You know, you can just stop playing it.
>>
>>332264331

I love how they spent developement time making something for shitters to learn how to play the game when literally nobody is ever going to use it. Its like they think that people want to learn how to play the game. Its a joke. If you cant learn how to play FF14 then you should probably just not even play videogames.
>>
>>332264463

I stopped playing it literally 2 months after Heavensward launched.
>>
>>332264048
Unlike 1.0, nothing from ARR can be salvaged. It'll never be good senpai.
>>
>>332266921

Basically how I feel. It's still better than gw2. Which isn't saying much mind you. They're both garbage shit for retards.
>>
I stopped playing it myself as I just can't give it the time.

However, right now it is pretty fucking boring as well, and I can safely say that most players are just playing because of habit and the social aspect.
>>
>>332264498
That's why they put in SSS.

>>332264048
Name a better mmo to play than FF14?
>>
So what mmo is worth playing nowadays?
>>
>>332269089

FFXI. It's too bad the servers are deserted though. That being said I think there are plenty of other fun games to play out there. I think that MMO as a while are pretty much dead as far as old school mmo players go. Everything is way too casual and game content is short lived and constantly replaced and there is little variety.
>>
>>332269357
Well, I want to say FFXI, but the population is a lot less than it used to be, and so it's a lot less fun. However, it makes for a pretty good singleplayer game albeit one you need to pay a monthly fee in order to play, but isn't that most MMORPGs nowadays?
>>
>>332270158

Basically yes. FFXI is the best single player mmo out right now.
>>
>>332270158
Is there any populated servers left? I've been wanting to play that game for awhile. And is there really no good mmo left out there?
>>
>>332270893

Asura is where most of the players have moved to.
>>
>>332270893
Asura is the one I'm on and so are a few other /v/ and /vg/ users who aren't weird like in some other games. There are a few other games I've been looking forward to, such as Tree of Savior and Pantheon, but the former is pretty grindy and the other isn't in a playable form yet.
>>
>>332270956
>>332271008
Thanks I'll go to that server. I'm downloading the game now even though /v/ seems to hate it
>>
>>332271252
Well, people might not have liked it since you level up from killing mobs rather than questing, and back in the day it took awhile to level since you needed to party up with others just to take on mobs at your level. Now, you get NPC party members to remedy the lack of low level players which makes the game a lot faster and easier. They also increased the amount of experience points you get by like triple the amount from before, though you might need to unlock some of that exp bonus through quests. Also, you should visit the Final Fantasy General on /vg/ (separate from FFXIV's general) to figure out where to download the updates for the game so that you don't have to download them through the game's really slow client and, if you want more help in-game, ask to join the linkshell group, which is basically a guild in FFXI.
>>
>>332271581
I'll check it out thanks. I'm hoping this is a mmo I can sink thousands of hours into like I did with wow. I've been looking for a mmo like that for ages
>>
>>332271787

You should be able to get quite a few hundred hours if it interests you. You will need to ask somebody about a program called "windower" and get them to help set you up with what plug-ins to use. It's essential if you want to actually be decent at the game.
>>
>>332271787
Keep in mind this isn't like WoW at all, but you can definitely sink in a lot of time playing through the decade's worth of content. The combat relies a lot on auto attacking with long cooldown skills thrown in. If you haven't already seen what the gameplay is like, either watch some videos off youtube or even check out one of the free private servers such as Era or Nasumi to see if you can tolerate it. Just as a final tip, I would recommend picking a melee job first and level up mages later on because you need to find or buy spells, and they can get really expensive. Warrior and Monk are solid starter jobs that you can use as sub jobs later.
>>
It just needs replay value.

At the moment, the core game is a really drawn out main story with some admittedly really good side content.

I don't think I could go and make a new character and go through everything all over again, so give people a reason to.

Have there be dialogue choices that effect the story.
Have there be multiple ways to end dungeons and raids.
Have branching paths in the Main Story Quests.
Let some of the side quests have an effect on the main quests.

I think the above is what would benefit XIV the most in the long run.
>>
Man I miss leveling up in the dunes.
>>
>>332272571
Why would someone want to make multiple characters when you can level every job on the same character? Most of your suggested changes are completely incompatible with the game's core philosophy. I do agree that dungeons should be more interesting, but most people are going to find the most efficient route of going through a dungeon and just do that in order to grind the most experience points in the shortest amount of time with the least amount of effort required. I do agree that this game needs replay value and more side content instead of constantly building higher tiers of endgame all the damn time. I'm sick of waiting for the next endgame dungeon or raid when I'd rather have more leveling content to not be bored out of my mind when leveling other jobs. Heck, my whole gripe with the game could be summarized with a single sentence: I want more incentive to level more than one or two jobs. The game is fundamentally flawed, but it can be salvaged.
>>
baltics still banned from black desert online?
>>
>>332273203
The draw should be that the Main Story gives more experience than grinding can.
As of now they're pretty much on par with FATEs as far as handing out EXP.
>>
>>332273489
Yes, but a character that has a higher level job gets like a 50% exp bonus when leveling its other jobs, but I think that might have been bumped up a bit recently. That pretty much alone makes it not worth creating a new character just to level up a new job. It still boggles the mind that this is the one unique thing they took from FFXI and they do barely anything with it and are in fact trying to erase what little they did do with it for some inane reason. I can understand your reasoning since this is how most other MMORPGs work, but both FF MMOs don't want you to make new characters. They actively try to dissuade this by forcing an extra dollar charge per month for each character and by locking a lot of content behind long questlines that a new character would have to go through again. This is just how they are right now, and changing this pillar of the game would cause a whole restructuring of it that I actually would welcome. Surely blowing up Eorzea will fix it.
>>
I don't think OP. Played some 1.5x back in the day and then ARR when it came out. It definitely made some steps in the right direction, but failed in other aspects. From a SE standpoint, they created an (almost) consistent gameplay formula with FFXI, and then they threw it away, losing so many things that made that game an enjoyable experience. Surely, it was not for everyone, and many people preferred more "immediate" gameplay like WoW. What bothers me with FF14 is it plain "flatness". There is nothing really special about it as an MMO, it's just a mix of already seen mechanics. The general realization isn't bad either, but does that make it a memorable journey? For me, not very much, for example because you can solo pretty much everything story related with relative ease. Want to do a dungeon? Let the dungeon finder do the work for you. There is no "forced socialization" because there really is no need to. Maybe for higher level stuff you have to actually organize your group, but even then I'm not a big enthusiast of the gameplay. Again, it seems like your average-joe skillbar button press MMO, with plenty of fancy animations spam. And if everything you do in the endgame is raids, well, I can see how it gets boring quick.
On a side note, I found the crafting to be very good, congrats to SE for doing something right
>>
Your last thread died with barely any replies Yoshida you can stop shilling 3.2 now, you're still a hack as long as you keep spending what little of XIV's budget you have on tours and castles.
>>
>>332274301
3.3 will save the game, you'll see!
>>
>>332274095
I basically powered through the Bahumut raids with my group and crafted, and once I was done with those raids I figured the game was "complete" to me. The new Alex storyline wasn't grabbing my attention and the raids lack something that the Bahumut raids had, which was interesting mechanics every single turn. So once I was done with that, I stuck around for a little bit to see if things were going to get better, and when I saw they weren't, I left. Simple as that.

Friend stuck around to jew the low-pop server we played on because airships are fucking broken.
>>
>>332274095
I grew tired of DoW and then came to enjoy gathering and crafting a lot more. Met some cool people through it, allowed me to buy two houses and I'm never hurting for money. Now I'm slowly trying to get back into the DoW stuff.
>>
>>332264048
git gud
>>
File: lazyplayerbase.png (36 KB, 817x303) Image search: [Google]
lazyplayerbase.png
36 KB, 817x303
>>332269089
SSS is a fucking useless tool also, especially when it's not mandatory to enter any end-level content.

The majority of people plainly don't know how to play their roles optimally.
>>
>>332264048

Lots of people in todays gaming world are hooked on the themepark idea that modern MMOs use. They like the idea of getting material rewards for completing menial tasks and enjoy waiting in line to do the same non challenging content over and over again. It's tough when you look back at MMOs like FFXI or SWG that focused on the more important aspects like community, story, and world building as those games had far more depth and content in general.

At this point you either have quit MMOs for good or accept the fact that you're wasting endless hours of your life on a hollow game. I couldn't even suggest trying FFXI these days because SE ruined it to try and push people over to XIV.
>>
>>332264048
>Same amount

You mean less right? In the early stages of ARR we got massive patches every few weeks now we have to wait 3 months for a manderville quest patch, a new timelock on relic weapons and 2 new dungeons that add nothing but more grind.
>>
>>332274859
FFXI relied on skinnerboxes for the relevant gear, not stupid silly shit like mounts in XIV.

>XI is getting mounts added next month
Good thing that game is basically dead before they ruin it further.
>>
Hey /v/, I'm looking at the gathering/crafting grind and I'm wondering if its worth it. How is the script system?
>>
>>332275014

Content wasn't locked behind DPS requirements or gear checks, in most cases items were merely extra rewards and the main focus was always the adventure and time spent with friends rather than what items you got at the end. You could do any content in just the basic AF gear and because they didn't use a treadmill design it meant that older content for the most part was never rendered obsolete and always presented a challenge.

>tfw never finished raising my chocobo
>>
>>332275117
>script system
What? Do you mean scrips? They're just more grinding.
>>
>>332268863
This.

I stopped playing too with 3.2. I just can't be bothered to spend all the time to grind gear again for the same fight again.

Not to mention if gear weren't locked you'd run through all the 3.2 content within two hours (minus Alex maybe).
>>
>>332275171
>Content wasn't locked behind DPS requirements or gear checks
Besides a ton of XI's relevant being time-limited and you actually wanted competent geared players to full-clear it with less people so there's less splitting of gear to go about.

Otherwise you just zombie'd everything for 2hrs snoozing along for one thing you needed to not drop, or for that one guy of the 28 present to get priority on it.
>>
>>332274506
What jobs did you try before?
>>
>>332274458
Coil also tried out new mechanics. Mostly non-telegraphed attacks/gimmicks that you had to figure out together based on observation.

Also it didn't feel as arena-y as this new content. The new content is literally: Here's a circle, here's the boss, you already know 99% of its mechanics, since it's just a rehashed version of older ones.
>>
>>332264048
>dull itemization

Please show me an example of the opposite. I'd like to see some exciting itemization.
>>
>>332275205
How much of a hassle is it to grind out scripts?
>>
>>332275549
A couple of weeks.
>>
Any good FFXI private servers? I saw someone mention Nasomi or something, is that one decent?
>>
>>332275549
Blue ones are easy, red ones I think are capped? Bit more annoying, but using an external clock helps so you can do other shit while waiting. This one is good:
www.ffxivclock.com/

But as that other anon said, it takes a few weeks to get everything, which is annoying.
>>
>>332275549
Getting your weekly cap is an hour's work at most if you just buy everything yourself and craft. For the actual scrip gear purchases, you're looking at a few months per class.
>>
File: fedora.jpg (610 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
610 KB, 1920x1080
Is there a list of whats in patch 3.25 somewhere? I know about the large scale update to chocobo racing but I was hoping it would add more than just an NPC challenge.
>>
>>332272908
I just wonder why there isn't a popular classic FFXI private server like Project 1999 for everquest. The FFXI private servers have a ton of bugs and barely anyone plays on them. what gives?
>>
>>332264048
Habit, I guess.

It sucks.
>>
>>332275593
depends on what you mean by decent, I personally didn't enjoy it much because there is only like 100 people on tops, which isn't enough to sustain the game. It also has a few bugs that can be hard to deal with. It's ok, and with 1k players active it would be awesome but the people just aren't there.
>>
>>332264048
>Does anybody else feel the same way about this game?

Yeah, I feel this way about just about every mmos that is currently somewhat popular. I wish a good mmos like EQ, FFXI, Ultima, etc would get made but apparently there just aren't enough people to support those anymore.
>>
>>332275431
The only ones that really stuck with me were BRD and DRK. Magic classes didn't really do it for me, Burned myself out on NIN on my way to HW. Leveled MRD for the cross class skills and it was painful. Not looking forward to leveling GLD for it's cross class skills. Couldn't really get into Pugilist and MCH doesn't sound all that appealing to me.

I'm fine with gathering and crafting though, allows me to help out my friends I made a FC with when I transfered and I get to harass people on the marketboard.
>>
>>332264498
The solution was really simple - you gate the content behind the learning solo trial, like WoW did with Proving Grounds. But no, the shitters would cry if you hurt their feelings
>>
>>332275462
Everquest.

A Game that came out 17 years ago managed to do items better than most ever MMO to come out to this day.

>level requirements on items didn't exist
>90% of items were tradeable and never became 'soulbound'
>>
A good MMO would have horizontal progression and allow all content to be beat at level 1 if you're skilled enough. There is no reason to gate shit and force arbitrary requirements like beating a single player story mode to play content in a MMO.
MMOs are too grindy for the sake of being grindy. They need to make enjoyable dungeons and interesting enemies to fight as a base before throwing in little trinkets and carrots to keep casuals happy.
>>
File: 123125555.png (79 KB, 300x347) Image search: [Google]
123125555.png
79 KB, 300x347
>It's BRD who got lucky clear and join Seph EX farm party and then did less than 800 DPS

Fuck them.
>>
>>332277191
dont forget:

>If an item got nerfed, any of that specific item that existed before the nerf still existed with the same stats/capabilities and was sellable to other players

This is probably one of the most unique things about everquest and is an amazing idea in a game that focuses around PvE and community.
>>
>>332277191
You've got your nostalgia goggles on m8, and I say this as someone that also loved EQ.

Itemization in original everquest is about as boring as you could get, even level 50 weapons only have a couple stats on them at most.

Not to mention the totally opaque disconnect between weapons marked with "Magic" and those not marked with magic and what they could damage. Though most people here probably didn't play until after they removed that.
>>
>>332276161
Latest Live Letter maybe?
>>
>>332277256
>A good MMO would have horizontal progression and allow all content to be beat at level 1 if you're skilled enough

Not really. This doesn't even make sense. A good MMO should require you to be a part of the community/world if you want to progress anywhere. It shouldn't just be based on your own personal skill or levels. The only reason to play an mmo vs other games is to play with other people, and so that should be the major focus. Gameplay that rewards social behavior.
>>
>>332276161
patch notes should be released sometime today, probably in a few hours
>>
>>332264048
The core problem of FFXIV is that the devs have no fucking idea what they are doing. The only trick they know is to rehash the same basic content pattern every 3 to 6 months. It's really pathetic that you can predict in advance what will be coming in the next patch and in the one after it. Every time they try something "different" it becomes obvious how incompetent and divorced from reality they are. After HW it should have become obvious even for the most diehard fanboys that Yoshida would rather let the game suffocate and die than do something new. If you're hoping that FFXIV would ever change you're out of luck. 4.0 would be the same rehashed shit 3.0 was.
>>
>>332277428
Dude you just outed yourself as a gigantic pleb

So what if the weapons had "A few stats." Literally, so what?

And don't even get started on that fucking "how was I supposed to know that" bullshit
>>
>>332277428
>Nostalgia goggles

Not him, but I'm currently 400 hours into EQ on p99 and have a level 40 enchanter. Items not having a bunch of stats is about the gayest thing you could ever complain about. You are cancerous as fuck if you don't see how glorious EQ's itemization was. It's one of the best examples of good itemization in an mmo.
>>
>>332277546
If you remember, he said "Dull itemization", not "Good itemization"

I would agree that EQ has good itemization overall. But you can't call it interesting or exciting, which is the opposite of Dull.
>>
>>332277493
But their players actually like the rehashed content. Subs are higher than ever since the expansion came out and for every endgame player that quits because they are bored or thinks the game sucks now, over a dozen new players take ther spot.
>>
>>332277630
It was fucking exciting because gear meant something. Getting a good piece of gear mattered. Items having a bunch of stats for the sake of "excitement" is fucking stupid, and ends up being duller than the system in EQ.
>>
>>332277573
Learn to follow a conversation mate, I didn't ask for examples of good itemization. I asked for exciting itemization.
>>
>>332264048
>Is it really that fun to drag yourself through shitty raids to gear up only to throw that gear away at a later point in time?
That's how mmos work, if you arent getting something better than what you have - you dont feel like you're progressing and you eventually stop playing. GW2 tried horizontal progression and it didnt work, they had to introduce a new rarity even though they previously said numerous times they would NEVER do that.
>>
File: 130043334621.jpg (45 KB, 300x301) Image search: [Google]
130043334621.jpg
45 KB, 300x301
>>332277697
learn to not be a faggot who uses stupid buzzwords
>>
>>332277690
That's exactly the fucking point, thanks for following along.
>>
File: 1435228679068.png (5 KB, 205x166) Image search: [Google]
1435228679068.png
5 KB, 205x166
>Need to clear Seph Ex and watched a guide on the fight twice
>Too scared of fucking up and living up being to a loldrg

Only phase 3 is tricky right?
>>
>>332277751
no problem senpaitchi, these faggots don't know whats up.
>>
>>332277782
Everyone else is going to fuck up too man. Just go for it.
>>
>>332277782
Phase 3 is when you actually have to start doing something, yes.
>>
>>332277658
Relying on newbies only is not a sustainable model for a several year old game. Sure, there's a bunch of green leaves after every time the game goes on sale, but most of them leave after a couple of months
>>
File: 1459036618231.jpg (111 KB, 760x820) Image search: [Google]
1459036618231.jpg
111 KB, 760x820
>>332275435
>The new content is literally: Here's a circle, here's the boss, you already know 99% of its mechanics, since it's just a rehashed version of older ones.
Pandering to the casuals by adding a story-mode version of the major raid, and subsequently tuning-up the difficulty of the actual raid version, has to be the BIGGEST fuckup in this game's entire history.

1.0 was a fairly big fuckup, but in terms of "losing subscribers due to arbitrary bullshit" that really took the cake. Only now are they starting to dig themselves out of the hole 3.0 buried them in; and even if they're willing to experiment with the endgame formula, the game will only truly recover in time for 4.0- Heavensward is a wash.
>>
>>332277573
>>332277428
THATS NOT WHAT ITEMIZATION MEANS YOU RETARDS.
>>
File: Screenshot-2016-03-26-09.59.16.png (781 KB, 1200x650) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-2016-03-26-09.59.16.png
781 KB, 1200x650
Oh boy another shitty gimmick mode to play once and never touch again
>>
>>332277889
>Pandering to the casuals by adding a story-mode version of the major raid, and subsequently tuning-up the difficulty of the actual raid version, has to be the BIGGEST fuckup in this game's entire history.
So Yoshi is LITERALLY following in WoW's footsteps?
>>
>>332277782
The fight is literally Simon Says

>Simon says move to left for slams
>Simon says purple move right
>Simon says kill small adds then big adds
>Simon says spread out
>Simon says move to your color
>>
>>332277975
Every fights is Simon Says.
>>
>>332277875
Most of them actually stay and end up being the endgame players you see today. It's the same shit as WoW. People leave eventually but new people replace the old crowd and the cycle repeats until the audience is completely different.
>>
File: You.jpg (34 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
You.jpg
34 KB, 600x450
>>332277930
>>
>>332277930
Go ahead and tell us the definition then, and not the dictionary definition because that's obviously not what's being used in this context.
>>
File: dude casters lmao.png (67 KB, 1692x985) Image search: [Google]
dude casters lmao.png
67 KB, 1692x985
>tfw you have a bard in this party
>>
>>332277952
Yoshida never wanted to make a Final Fantasy game. He just wanted to make WoW 2.0 after he took over after 1.23. Heard rumors that he's only played FFVII.
>>
>>332278021
Unlike WoW FFXIV have a strategy of deliberately not giving a single fuck about its older players. And since the number of potential players is limited every next discount or free login weekend attracts even less people than the previous one. You can't sustain a game like this for a prolonged period of time. If SE fucks up 4.0 like they did with 3.0, I doubt the game would see another expansion
>>
>>332277875
As long as people pay a monthly sub fee and the base game or expansion price, then its sustainable. FFXI has been doing the same shit for over a decade and not once have they change their business model because it still makes them money.
>>
>>332278093
Man, Bellandy is still as shit as ever at the game.
>>
>>332278202
I know that, I played 1.0, played the ARR beta and saw that he turned it into WoW with better graphics and ps3 limitations. Never played after that.
I just hoped that after all this time he'd get his shit together.
>>
File: 1458172348499.png (1 MB, 1200x1300) Image search: [Google]
1458172348499.png
1 MB, 1200x1300
>>332277952
Yeah. People cried for a story-mode version of the next Coil, but
anyone with two neurons to rub together could have told you this was a bad idea:
FFXIV lacks any kind of longevity outside its raid content, and the only driving motivators for people to clear raids are exclusive raid content like the story, bosses and glamour gear.

Remove those as a factor (with story mode dropping undyable versions of raid gear, from copypasted bosses; with "story" content relegated exclusively to the former) and the only players you're left with subscribing month-to-month are the ~10-20% uber casuals with <5 hours free time a week and the 1% autistic hardcore raiding crowd that raid only for the sake of raiding.
Leaving >79% of your playerbase with nothing to do but cap tomestones (the weekend after a quarterly content patch, once they've done the story and blown through Hildy/etc.) is not a recipe for a thriving MMO.
>>
>>332278208
You're implying that FFXIV is declining in players when it's not. Servers are still full as ever, servers that aren't full are filled with new leafs who join from people who transfer from WoW or hear about this game on other places. 4.0 can be the same shit as 3.0 and people would still play it, their playerbase actually enjoys the model they setup. The vocal minority complains about it on the forums and 4chan but ingame people are still hella enjoying the game leveling multiple jobs and helping their FC mates and now new leafs through Novice Network.
>>
File: rav.png (65 KB, 997x649) Image search: [Google]
rav.png
65 KB, 997x649
>>332278283
She did fine when i was pally, and i am a trash paladin.

>tfw the nin shadewalkers you at an inappropiate time and it's useless.
>>
File: 1441285270199.gif (139 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1441285270199.gif
139 KB, 500x281
>tfw you start a new character

This feeling of not having to worry about caps and deadlines and weeklys at the moment feels so good.

I am in love with my amazonian tall, delicious brown giraffe lady.
>>
>>332264352
No. I've only been paid to draw potato's domming over catgirls. sorry anon
>>
File: ff3d0a5d.png (17 KB, 748x317) Image search: [Google]
ff3d0a5d.png
17 KB, 748x317
>>332278392
>You're implying that FFXIV is declining in players when it's not. Servers are still full as ever

This is just not true. Every lodestone survey shows a steady population decline since HW release
>>
>>332278501
You don't have to worry about any of those things, just play the game however makes you happy.
>>
I miss xiv sometimes.
>>
>>332278653
If you actually read Japanese, there's still over 770k active characters level 20 or above on that chart and that's from the middle of the Patch 3.1 content drought. ARR didn't even have that many players at the end.
>>
File: 1439671563742.jpg (333 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1439671563742.jpg
333 KB, 854x480
WHOS READY FOR THE NEXT STEP IN RELICS, EXPECT THIS TIME ITS MIDAS INSTEAD OF GORDIAN EDITION
>>
File: feels good man.png (126 KB, 292x296) Image search: [Google]
feels good man.png
126 KB, 292x296
>finally get into a raid static again after a failed attempt at tackling Gordias months ago and subsequently not giving a shit anymore
>mfw A5S is actually fun
>>
>>332278852
PURPLE SCRIPS
>>
File: 1379551522705.gif (3 MB, 264x240) Image search: [Google]
1379551522705.gif
3 MB, 264x240
>>332278957
>>
>>332278852
>INSTEAD

Hahahaha you jokester. You meant Midas AND Gordias.
>>
relatively new player here, I just started heavensward and beat ravana

this game has hands down the coolest bosses in any mmo, I'm loving it
>>
>>332278814
You mean 1.0? I sure as fucking don't. It was a perfect example of rushed game development and a oversized development team making retarded game design choices because they had idea that "we will patch it later" and "it will sell anyways because it's a Final Fantasy game".
>>
>>332279242
Never played 1.0, I was talking the game in general.
>>
File: 360 noscope.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
360 noscope.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>332279209
Wait till you see sephirot
>>
>>332279209
Oh man just wait till you unlock the singularity reactor.
>>
File: choco lalas.jpg (156 KB, 762x852) Image search: [Google]
choco lalas.jpg
156 KB, 762x852
I miss my potato, i don't miss the game itself .
>>
>>332279209
Wait until BRUTE JUSTICE.

We're sorry about Bismarck though.
>>
>>332276794
>>332276860
maybe a few months ago 100 was tops
but it tops on at 300ish on peak times like weekends and evenings. I never noticed anything too glitchy on nasomi so far and I've played a few hundred hours there already.
>>
File: reddit man.png (36 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
reddit man.png
36 KB, 321x322
>>332264048
>I played through 3.0 when the expansion dropped then got bored of it. Over two years later there is literally the same amount of shit to do.

So you played 4.0 and 5.0 already?
>>
>>332279209
SICKNESS MUST BE PURGED
>>
>>332279209
Also new player (~2 weeks)

I thought Leviathan was fucking awesome, can't wait for the flying whale
>>
File: 1241546794479.jpg (26 KB, 280x277) Image search: [Google]
1241546794479.jpg
26 KB, 280x277
>>332279286
>Ramuh + Titan vibes
Oh good god that must be horrifying to pug
>>
Just a reminder that if you play on Aether or on a EU datacenter, you're only fucking yourself.
>>
>>332264048
is this the same faggot shitposting about ff14 everyday? play something else and stop complaining you retard
>>
>>332279427
nasomi on saturday had like 100 people on at peak hours
>>
>>332279556
did you look at the status page it was a bit more than that. XP parties are really easy to get now. even at unholy times.. like right now..
>>
>>332264048
ff14 is shit, plz come back to wow guys
we will let you skip wod if you come back
>>
File: warrior 3.jpg (24 KB, 500x343) Image search: [Google]
warrior 3.jpg
24 KB, 500x343
>played cat
>never got commends even when best dps or dps while healing
>change to lala because friends did it
>600 commends in three months
>change back to cat
>zero commends
>>
File: 1437421983623.jpg (169 KB, 986x583) Image search: [Google]
1437421983623.jpg
169 KB, 986x583
>>332279632
>>
>>332279679
>giving a shit about commends
>>
>want to try Sephirot ex
>can't join farm parties because bonus
>can't join farm parties because fail = kick blacklisted and reported :))))
>can't create training parties because run sellers intentionally join and fail and treat everyone like shit on purpose to discourage everyone

But its all my fault, right.
>>
>>332279461
It is but once you get a clear and join farm parties the fight is very fun
>>
>>332264048
It was decent the first month, crafting especially.
Then they've made the mistake of listening to the HARDCORE raiders and you know what happens to mmos when they do that.
>>
>>332279721
it's your fault for playing on such a shitty server
>>
>>332279721
You can blacklist the run sellers so they can't join your PF anymore.
>>
>>332279691
But they did tell us we can't access the new content unless we meet the requirements dumb panda man.
>>
>>332279691
Story quests are extremely boring and not even multiplayer. Why should I have to play a ton of single player fetch quests to play the multiplayer instances?
>>
File: best robe.jpg (317 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
best robe.jpg
317 KB, 1920x1080
>>332279703
I want that 1500 robe anon
>>
>>332279874
the story sets itself up for the expansion, going straight into the expansion content wouldn't make any sense if you didn't follow the story.

and if you aren't enjoying the game for the story then you're playing the wrong game.
>>
>>332279679
I play male midlander and I have more than 1k commends, I don't think it actually matters
>>
How do I bot on PS4
>>
>>332279906
I suppose, I did grind for a luminary tool before I quit.
>>
File: 1457949960181.jpg (140 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457949960181.jpg
140 KB, 500x500
>>332278653
>that player attrition between 3.0 and 3.1
>>
SAY MY NAME

SAY MY NAME
>>
>>332280025
get a programmable keyboard+mouse
>>
>>332279809
Looks like they're realizing that mistake though.

Only 2000 people cleared A4S when it was relevant, holy shit. No doubt they've also realized how absurd that is.
>>
>>332279679
Nothing to do with Lalafell, people just hate cats. Cat players are more likely to be shit than not for a large variety of reasons, and even if you do well you're fighting against a stereotype and no one will give you credit for it.
>>
>>332280123
Anonymous
>>
What's the best class to be on gorilla duty in A5S? We've only ran it once so far and let the SCH do it so the fairy can keep healing in the meantime.
>>
>>332280165
And about as many will go on clearing Brute Justice. 5-7 are definitely easier overall (though bigger on mechanics, and everybody loves those right?) but 8 is just as hard as 4 was, if for different reasons (assault of mechanics rather than absurd tuning)
>>
>>332279410
Brute Justice is a meme boss
>>
>>332264048
> Is it really that fun to drag yourself through shitty raids to gear up only to throw that gear away at a later point in time? You spend so many hours and deal with so much frustration putting together groups to clear content and then its just thrown the fuck away.
Welcome to MMOs, newfriend.
>>
MUH
SANDBOX
MMOS
>>
>>332280265
SCH is literally the only optimal option.
It's not like there's anything for SCH to heal
>>
>>332279427
it doesn't matter if it tops at 300, there are barely ever that many people on. Even 300 is not enough to sustain this kind of game. It needs minimum 600+ at all times in order have enough activity for the game to function. Preferably would have 1k+ and it would be an amazing experience. As it stands it's a ghost town.
>>
File: SCH A5S.png (136 KB, 1009x873) Image search: [Google]
SCH A5S.png
136 KB, 1009x873
>>332280265
SCH. Your dots will be ticking in the meantime and you're only losing out on a few broil casts.
>>
>>332280447
you are fucking retarded. theres tons of activity and the server is growing all the time. fine, don't have fun then.
>>
>>332280187
I thought lalafells had the reputation for being shitters especially if they're tanks
>>
>>332280165
Listening to casuals kills your game because while casuals make up the biggest demographic they fundamentally don't understand what a casual player wants from an MMO (fun fact: casuals paradoxically hate casual MMOs; they're wannabees, and feel elite merely playing the same game as hardcore players even if they'll never touch hardcore content).

Listening to hardcore players kills your game because they make up an infinitesimally small minority and they know exactly what they want- which is the antithesis of what creates a stable, healthy MMO. That is to say they want an inexhaustible stream of exclusively hardcore content, and they want it to be clearable ASAP so they can no-life it the first few days for World Firsts, wank their e-peen all over the internet and whine for more hardcore content.

The Midcore meanwhile represent a voice of reason.
Pity no one ever listens to the midcore, because they're the quiet middle child that never gets a moment's attention due to their older and younger siblings respective misbehavior and petulant whining.
>>
>>332280757

No, lalafells have a reputation for being unfortunately good at the game and elitist about it.
>>
>>332280757
Lalafell are really divisive, but there's not really any reason to think they're worse than your average player. From my experience Lalafell players are almost always good. They wouldn't get statics otherwise.

The problem with cat players is that people who pick cat probably aren't very serious players. They've got shit for lore so people really into the setting probably won't play them, and they're also an easy default pick to look good for all the casual players out there.
>>
I played a lot of FFXIV. It's one of my favourite games.

That being said, I've stopped playing it. I enjoyed 2.0-2.2 and got tired of the routine patches. Took my break and returned for Heavensward. I enjoyed that reasonably too but once 3.1 hit and now 3.2, I've realised that I'm doing the same thing over and over.

The dungeons/raids are fun for the first few times, but then they just become a chore to cap for the week in and week out.

I'll probably resub for the next expansion, like I do for WoW.

I don't hate MMOs, I like them a lot. But I realised they're not games I should be feeling like I have to play every day to get anywhere.

It would be nice if SE/Yoshi stopped treating patch content as the same stick and routine. But that's hard to ask when they fall flat when trying to add new types of content like Lords of Verm.
>>
>>332280757
Hyurs are either normies who are kinda mediocre at the game or okay people who are decent at it
Cats are all shit at the game, no exceptions
Elezen are cool folks, all 3 of them
Roes are either raging homosexuals who spend all their time ERPing with highlanders and other roes or cool bros who didn't know what they were getting into by picking this race
Lalas are either pedophiles who masturbate to their character during dps queues or elitist tank dickholes
Au Ra are edgy 14 year olds or obnoxious waifufags
>>
>>332280820
You put it into words very well, I totally agree with you. I really hope the FFXIV team has learned a lesson with how few people actually get to see the current savage content.
>>
>>332280597
> fine, don't have fun then.

Oh im having fun, just not on a dead server.
>>
>>332280973
I found cats to be similar to lalas.

Extremely bad at the game or extremely good. But both are obnoxious as fuck.
>>
Got a quick MCH question: When do I take the Gauss Barrel off? It is pretty hard for me to actually phrase this stuff due to random proccs making the results different. I have heared you take it off if you have no ammo and fish for proccs on your split shot, letting the auto attack tick until your got a procc. Any other times?

And is it worth keeping your CDs back for the second Wildfire? Or just fire and forget it and get them lines up for the third Wildfire to basically do the opener again?
>>
>>332281819
Get good at basic MCH rotation and priority first before you'd consider stance dancing.
>And is it worth keeping your CDs back for the second Wildfire? Or just fire and forget it and get them lines up for the third Wildfire to basically do the opener again?
Depends on the fight. In some fight it's worth holding the CD, some not.
>>
>>332281819
You shouldn't bother unless you are a machinist expert, the DPS increase is marginal for the amount of effort required.
>>
>>332281819
Never turn off Gauss Barrel unless you have to move constantly and you have no weaponskill procs available. If you're moving for a second or two, then using Feint would be better than turning off Gauss Barrel. It doesn't have a cast time but is still affected by the damage bonus Gauss Barrel provides.

Always use Wildfire when it's available.
>>
>>332282006
I am good enough with MCH that I would love to go the extra mile, that is why I am asking.
>>
>>332282112
>I am good enough with MCH
>needing to ask whether you should hold Wildfire or not.

Don't kid yourself. Maybe start doing real raids first before thinking you're hot shit.
>>
>>332281819
The tl;dr of Gauss Barrel stance dancing is that Split Shot/Hot Shot/Slug Shot+autoattacks is more than the same three commands with GB. But Lead Shot and Clean Shot are not. What this means is that if you take GB off when you 1) don't have Gauss Round upcoming AND 2) don't have Clean Shot proc up or need to apply Lead Shot then mathematically it should be a DPS increase. The increase however is not that big. At worst you can try taking GB off after the second Clean Shot in a Wildfire sequence so that there's an extra autoattack right before Wildfire goes off, then putting it back on for a Clean Shot proc or Gauss Round, whichever comes first.

Don't even try to do this until you're 100% comfortable with normal MCH gameplay, you'll just mess up.

As for holding cooldowns, no, it's never worth it in the long run. The only exception is perhaps if the fight is only a bit over 2 minutes long so you're only gonna use the cooldowns twice anyway, then you might as well align them up, but otherwise no, just use them.

Think of it like this. MCH comes in cycles of 30 seconds, framed by Hot+Lead. First cycle is the full buff wildfire. Second cycle is nothing. Third cycle is Reload plus Ricochet again. Fourth cycle is B4B, HE and a mildfire (rapid should also be up for this). Fifth cycle is Reload and Ricochet again. Sixth cycle is nothing and for seventh the rotation resets.
>>
>>332282112
I'm not as cruel as >>332282181

Machinist is easily one of the most complex classes for maximizing DPS, even without considering stance dancing.

You'll get a much bigger DPS increase from focusing on when to use your cooldowns, what order to use them on, and making sure you are timing them to show up during correct phases of fights etc
>>
>>332264048
Black Desert just came out in NA as buy to play, fuck anything else.
>>
File: 0564.gif (1 MB, 396x318) Image search: [Google]
0564.gif
1 MB, 396x318
Savage is still fun. I'm liking A6S a lot.
>>
>been waiting for dyable High Allagan so I could dye it green like on those Crystal Tower NPCs
>crafted versions also make the sleeves dye into the relevant hue
The shit is this fuck
>>
>>332278093
What's up Knights Templar
>>
>>332282473
too bad it sucks ass

texture popping everywhere, cash shop worse than some F2P games, ghillie suit is pay 2 win in pvp, character customization is about as cookie cutter as vanilla wow was, etc
>>
>>332282309
Ah thank you, that clears it up for me!
>>
>>332281819
>A lot of movement and you don't have procs available
rare situations, but present in current content
>no oGCD damage skills available with no procs after Clean or just Slug shot available
turn off for 1 GCD, you'll get 1-2 AA of bonus damage
just watch this guy's dummy beating, he does things right
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me2hFPwz8ws

for WIlfire it depends on both fight and your group, you should learn how to manage it yourself, I'm pretty sure you can decide yourself if it worthy using now or you should save it for another 30 seconds
>>
>>332281819
It's not worth losing sleep over, but the other use of it is before your last GCD during the first Wildfire. If your timing is tight enough, you can get in two shots before the end, where if you had to wait for two casting timers you'd only be able to get one in for sure. The DPS increase is marginal as fuck though, and unless you're in a group that's 0/100 on A8S where you keep wiping at 1% or you want bragging rights, it's seriously nothing to give a shit about.
>>
>>332282330
>most complex
Blow your load on the first wildfire, use CDs once ready, fish for procs and use feint when moving. Almost every class has DoTs that they need to keep up and watch.

Nice to see how elitist MCH player have gotten after the patch. Must the the influx of people wanting to be the new shit.
>>
>>332281330
>play femroe
>hyur describes me more
Well then
>>
>>332281330
>Elezen are cool folks, all 3 of them
Thanks pal
>>
>>332279461
So it's literally just that? Wow, why is this game still alive again?
>>
>>332283029
>use feint when moving
Above-average MCH here, I have never used Feint and I don't intend to. If I need to move a whole fucking bunch like in Sephirot pushback phase I'd rather just take GB off than waste TP on that piece of shit
>>
>>332283029
>Blow your load on the first wildfire, use CDs once ready

You'll easily be 200 DPS lower than a good MCH with that attitude. Not that it matters outside of savage, but it's way more important than stance dancing.
>>
>>332281330
>cats are all shit at the game, no exceptions

I'm a damn good blm thank you very much
>>
>>332283205
It's better to use feint if you have to move quickly for a second or two. But longer than that then yeah it's better to turn off Gauss Barrel.
>>
>>332281053
Don't make capping an objective of yours. Just play to have fun with the added bonus of capping. If you're not having fun with dungeons or raids, try capping on something else like Trials or PvP or even older 60 dungeons
>>
>>332283205
M8. MCH have like infinite TP.
>>
>>332283461
Not when you grenado shoot the whole add phase!
>>
File: 1336488103324.jpg (16 KB, 303x372) Image search: [Google]
1336488103324.jpg
16 KB, 303x372
>>332279785
>mfw when I got exactly 1 (one) clear and joining curren "farm"-partys on Shiva is suicide

It doesn't help that my FC can't even get past P1.
>>
>>332283547
>using Grenado shot in add phase
m8 just focus them down, they have like no hp.
>>
>>332264285
Boy potatoes a cute. CUTE!
>>
>>332274856
Love how the goon is the only one playing there job right
>>
File: 1459165475089.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1459165475089.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>332281330
I wasn't expecting to get lumped into the shitter crowd when I chose cat.

At least I'm not an edgefag.
>>
>>332283453
>Just play to have fun

MMOs are supposed to be about minmaxing and fucking people in open-PvP. Casuals like you fucking killed this shit.
>>
>>332283607
All potatoes should be gassed! GASSED!
>>
>>332274856
Howthe fuck does a MNK even get that low? They must actively let their stacks drop to pull that little dps.
>>
>Hailstorm Codex has DET and PIE rather than SkS and Crit
Just end it all famiglia

>>332283606
>not AOEing adds
bad detected I bet you don't even change the turret
>>
>>332283673
This currency garbage is way worse for MMOs than players not capping their currencies is.
>>
>>332283205
>Above-average MCH
>never used Feint

Holy shit, is every MCH in this thread a pro while never using their skills right? What an awesome class!
>>
>>332283739
No reason to AoE them down, I change turrets of course, but no reason to waste TP on AoE when you just focus them down, they go down quicker.
>>
>>332283775
Yeah, there shouldn't even be a cap.
>>
File: 1338738417836.gif (319 KB, 245x236) Image search: [Google]
1338738417836.gif
319 KB, 245x236
>>332281330
>be roe
>be not gay

Bueno.
>>
>>332283829
>implying
Highest MCH parse for Sephirot on FFlogs uses 0 Feint.
>>
>>332279874
Because devs know that the mmo players tend to be cancerous and didn't want to force you to be with them all the time?
>>
>>332283892
If there wasn't a cap, autistic people would be full 230 on both left and right side in one day.
>>
>>332283936
>sephirot ex
Oh wow, really cool high end content we are judging here m8.
>>
File: o47t0ly8qV1qgh75xo1_1280.jpg (95 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
o47t0ly8qV1qgh75xo1_1280.jpg
95 KB, 1024x768
>>332283926
>tfw Male roe
>tfw gf eb's me and we're like the only male roe x female roe couple on the whole game

Jesus christ, we're like unicorns in a sea of gays and prison gays.
>>
>>332284000
And it would've been a good MMO.
>>
File: 1459150369186.jpg (7 KB, 241x255) Image search: [Google]
1459150369186.jpg
7 KB, 241x255
>>332284034
It's a fight with a lot of potential movement.
But keep moving those goalposts buddy.
>>
>>332284040
The lack of femroe players disgusts me.
>>
File: 1429659362638.jpg (89 KB, 855x720) Image search: [Google]
1429659362638.jpg
89 KB, 855x720
>>332283606
>Rapid Fire Grenado Shot

I wish I could stop doing this.
>>
>>332283646
you can still have peace in knowing you chose the cutest race
>>
>>332284098
see
>>332283362
>>
>>332284081
Good MMO for 1 week, and then people don't subscribe for 3 months until the next patch. Queues are dead for the last month of the patch and so much money that could have been earned is lost.
>>
>>332284236
>implying everyone is autistic
>>
>>332284081
>poopsockers gets bis gear in all slots in a week
>they all unsub and quit

dead mmo
>>
It's funny, I actually LIKE the 3.x raids. Void Ark has decent mechanics that aren't literally relearning every fight over from scratch like Coil.

Admittedly Coil has some great stuff, but T9 even if you're overgeared is ridiculous.

Also, people are dumb with Seph because there's no cast bar. The fact the fight DEMANDS a level of spacial awareness and will shit on you for tunnel vision makes it difficult at times.

>Watched as a AST sat there and ate the big P1 AoE instead of running behind Seph because they weren't looking at him.
>>
>>332284034
Go to fflogs, the top MCH players don't use Feint even in the savage modes as well.
>>
>>332284312
Most MMO players are, so thats nothing new.
>>
>>332284325
>but T9 even if you're overgeared is ridiculous.
What? T9 in its prime was baby mode compared to Savage Brute Justice.
>>
>>332284340
they take quelling strikes over feint because their tank pulls without their tank stance and have the ninja shadewalker them.
>>
>>332284102
femroe reporting in anon!
Is it that rare? I only just hit 50 and I haven't seen that many.
All my friends harass me for playing one, is there some meme I'm missing out on?
>>
>>332282787
Someone's mad as hell that they suck shit and can't kill ghillie shitters.
>>
>>332284426
Really? Because from what I hear Brute Justice isn't nearly as mechanics-heavy as T9. Honestly the devs making Midas Savage easier than Gordian Savage was great, Gordian was fucking insane.
>>
>>332284408
>Most MMO players are
>you make a casual MMO

That's why its shit.
>>
File: 1459150674721.gif (375 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1459150674721.gif
375 KB, 500x374
>>332284102
Yeah. It's pretty sad but we have a mutual love for big girls, but she's more into muscular.
The propositions for futa x futa she gets is hilarious. She'll be idle somewhere and I'll get her messaging me in a panic showing the /tell she got from somebody propositioning erp.
I usually go up to the guy, and since we have matching last names, they scuttle off and prey on some dicksuckler catgirl or something.

>>332284523
The population is the lowest, and I think female Roes are the least popular race and gender combo of them all.
>>
>>332284515
Yes because feint isn't needed at all.
>>
>>332278653
i like how it does not show past 3.2
>>
>>332284567
FFXIV isn't casual once you get into the endgame though

Have you cleared savage yet mate? Don't lie, I know you haven't
>>
>>332284563
> from what I hear Brute Justice isn't nearly as mechanics-heavy as T9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKDRsuABE-k
>>
>>332284616
>2016/1/9
>>
>>332284040
>eternal bond a female midlander as a femroe
>they switch to potato a week later
>then to au ra during early access
Why haven't I nulled it yet
>>332284523
We're one in a million. I've seen a total of maybe 5 others i>>332284515
n my time on tonberry.
>>
>>332284340
>fflogs
fucking hell, that is a thing now? Why can't americans for once keep their cancerous e-peen mindset out of things that are not WoW?
>>
>>332284638
There's really no point to Savage besides E-peen though, since the gear you get from Savage literally just helps you clear Savage s'more.
>>
>>332278653
the far right side shows how many people earned the 3.1 story achievement

the far left side shows many players are still playing
>>
File: 497.jpg (9 KB, 177x278) Image search: [Google]
497.jpg
9 KB, 177x278
>>332284117
I have been considering switching to Roe even though I didn't really like the look of them in the character creator

I just logged on one day and suddenly they just looked really appealing.
>>
>>332284704
There's no point to any content in an MMO though
>>
>>332284701
FFlogs exists to compare and analyze strategies and playstyles, if you're only concerned about e-peen contests you may be bad.

>>332284704
The point is to have fun
>>
>>332284638
Dodging circles is hard?

I'm not resubbing you fucking jew. I quit before your savage whatever.
>>
>>332284605
feint has its uses in pve and pvp but for hardcore progression groups and fflogs dickwavers then it's better to take quelling strikes.
>>
>>332284704
>there is no point in clearing challenges in game thats mostly focused on pve
okay m8
keep on making excuses why you won't do savage content
>>
File: JP20151023_01.jpg (141 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
JP20151023_01.jpg
141 KB, 400x300
>Yoshi-P was getting heated telling the team that this shouldn't be a 4-person raid!

/v/ supports this hack
>>
>>332284804
Whatever you say, you fuckin' casual.
>>
>>332284774
There's no point in videogames really
>>
>>332284563
I think even a6s is more mechanics heave than t9, but I never was there in propper times, playing since HW. Just watched some guides and made it unsynch
>>
>>332284783
where's the fun in dealing with static drama? endless wipes because someone didn't follow jump rope mechanics? all that effort that's all going to go to waste when the next patch hits and welfare gear/echo comes out?
>>
>>332284715
I thought the left side was before 2.0
>>
File: 1458930418336.jpg (31 KB, 365x352) Image search: [Google]
1458930418336.jpg
31 KB, 365x352
>>332284563

>Because from what I hear Brute Justice isn't nearly as mechanics-heavy as T9

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
>>
>>332284892
>he thinks this is hard >>332279286

Ayy fuckin lmao.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 96

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.