[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could make one change to your main weapon, what would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Monster_Hunter.jpg (298 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Monster_Hunter.jpg
298 KB, 1600x1200
If you could make one change to your main weapon, what would it be?

Also monster hunter thread
>>
Make the great sword shoot energy blades a la Zelda.
>>
I want HH's buff message to not appear on the middle of the screen. Maybe just on the side? On the chat box? Maybe? Ive got tons of complaints that I was filling the focus of the screen with buff messages every 15-20 seconds. Makes me worried for the HH upgrade in MHX where the last song you played will be played again.
>>
>>332259109
Make everthing lance based faster, in particular the movement. Should have a finishing attack as well, like something you build up to as you attack and then unleash like a flurry.
>>
Wouldnt change anything about a particular weapon but i'd remove Relics and Honing is fucking stupid too
>>
>>332259901

They're just scrubs, I've never gotten complaints about that in over 200 g-rank hunts.

That said, it would be a nice QoL change, same with speeding up Quest Failed pop-ups, or consolidating them so you aren't staring at your dead body with 30 popups.
>>
>>332259109
Make HBG's shield recoil less.
>>
>>332260510
>That said, it would be a nice QoL change, same with speeding up Quest Failed pop-ups, or consolidating them so you aren't staring at your dead body with 30 popups.
But thats how Capcom makes sure you spend forever playing MH, how will they drag you to 300 hours without putting in endless time wasters.
>>
>>332260482

Honing is alright, maybe if they made it worth it to go for anything other than Attack Hone.

Relics are fucking stupid though.
>>
>>332259109
Great swords can use coatings like SnS
>>
>>332259109

Allow you to equip an additional phial to the Switch Axe along with its innate phial. It'll make for some neat combinations and effects and allow more SAs to be as viable as Power phial switch axes.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.