[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dedicated Nintendo Fan Has Aquired a PS4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1446690914268.jpg (14 KB, 302x225) Image search: [Google]
1446690914268.jpg
14 KB, 302x225
By some circumstances that are too convoluted to explain, I've recently come into possession of a Playstation 4.

Im a huge Nintendo fan because Nintendo games are generally a little more innovative in concept (when they decide to roll with a new concept), but provided these new circumstances I'm a little lost.

What games would you recommend a Nintendo fan play in transition to the PS4.

If it helps at all, my favorites are the Pikmin series, Luigi's Mansion, Super Mario Galaxy, any and all Legend of Zelda..

Back when I had a PS2, I really liked Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper, Shadow of the Colossus, and Kingdom Hearts,

Help?
>>
>>332245948
You should have gotten a PS3.
That said Bloodborne if you like Zelda, and Digimon Cyber Sleuth if you like Pokemon.
Also get the remasters of PS3 games like Last of Us, Uncharted collection, and GoW collection.
>>
>>332246314
Yeah it was something that happened with work. There was a raffle that a bunch of my friends and I entered and we ended up winning the PS4, then there was this big fight about who was going to keep it and no one could agree, so they gave it to me I guess because I was the least involved in the fight, so people just come to my place to play it now.

Which is fine, I just figured since I have it I may as well find some things for it that are more up my ally. Thanks for the list, I'll look into these.
>>
there's a new Ratchet and Clank coming out in 2 weeks for 40dollaroos

Or 30 bucks if your an Amazon prime kike
>>
I recommend the Sword Art Online games if you played and liked Xenoblade. They've both got that similar "offline MMO" feel, except in SAO it's more intentional since it's an offline simulation of a fictional MMO.

Of course, if you don't like Sword Art Online or Kirito, which is very understandable, you can freely ignore this suggestion.
>>
You really like Little Big Planet, you just don't know it yet.
>>
Nintendo games have never been innovative. What they u have always been is solidly designed.
>>
>>332245948

Darksiders is like Zelda, apparently. I've never played it though.

If you liked SotC, Last Guardian will be coming out by the same team.
>>
How much do you think /v/ would improve if every Nintendo faggot killed themselves at the same time? It would be amazing.
>>
>>332248582
lel, too bad. No suicidal tendencies, here
>>
>>332248582

Not nearly so much as if all the single-platform babies starved to death because their moms forgot to feed them
>>
>>332248582
hard to say, what would be easier to guess is if every sonypony did, less shitposting, more talk about games, for a start. Probally less cp being posted to
>>
>>332247940
It could go either way. LBP is the game that got me into Sony consoles and games, but some Nintenyearolds can't accept that the physics are different from Mario.
>>
>>332245948
>I've recently come into possession of a Playstation 4.

Give it back, Jamal.
>>
>>332245948
You traitor!

You were supposed to bring balance to the console war not darkness!
>>
File: 132452232497.gif (2 MB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
132452232497.gif
2 MB, 848x480
>>332247940
>grew up loving nintendo platformers like mario and dkc
>tried LBP expecting to love it and felt disgusted by the floaty physics and layered levels

It's a shame because I really wanted to like the game, the whole premise about community maps was great.
>>
>>332245948
I've really enjoyed Towerfall Ascension, it's a 4-player arena game similar to joust, in a way. Very fun with tons of mutators, I'd even recommend the expansion, it gives 11 more characters, plus alternate forms/characters for each character pre-existing or otherwise and a single/co-op gauntlet mode that's very challenging on the hardest difficulty.

I got the game with PS+ a long while back but purchased the expansion because I liked it so much.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.