[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there once was a time where catching all "150"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: B330xMKIEAAs-_n.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
B330xMKIEAAs-_n.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
>there once was a time where catching all "150" Pokemon was the pinnacle of Pokemon achievement
>722 Pokemon now

Blink and before you know it, we'll be at 1000.
Do you feel old yet, anon? The Pokemon thing was just an example. Will you still be playing games at 60+? Will you ever "retire" from them? What of the old, good games? Even the best of them'll be forgotten, only played by us.

It's good to feel nostalgic, dont get it mixed with sadness.
>>
>choosing charmander
Faggot confirmed
>>
Mewthree and Mewfour confirmed for 1500 and 1510.
>>
Took them 20 years to make 721 pokemon. We'll probably get to 100 in another 10
>>
>>332245918
I wonder if pokemon will die before they reach 1000.
Last Gen didn't add that many, so maybe they're running out of ideas.
>>
>>332245918
>that lower screen

Is that Moon and Sun?
>>
>>332248178
no thats Charmander and Squirtle
>>
>>332245918
I always wonder how many gens will I survive without getting a shit old people disease like an hernia or worse.
>>
>>332245918
I read an article saying how the poke dev team was nearly in tears over designing and naming new pokemon. I think it was referring to X/Y so I imagine the quality is only going to get worse.
>>332248640
I chuck'd harder than I should have.
>>
>>332245918
I'm about to turn 30 and I am feeling fatigued by games already. Nothing holds my interests. But it is just a matter of finding the right combination of things to do and the right game. After the kid goes to bed I only have about 2 hours to myself. I find myself trying to cram as many games as I can into that time and not being able to focus on any one.
>>
>>332245918

>only 570 more pokemon in the span of 20 years

I honestly though we'd be at 1000 at this point in time.
>>
>>332248127

last gen didn't add many because they added over 40 Mega Evolutions.
>>
>>332249828
And no megas for the gen 6 starters in a game that introduces the mechanic, which still makes no sense to me.
>>
>>332245918

>"150" Pokemon was the pinnacle of Pokemon achievement

It's wierd, it seemed like such an impossible task when I was young.

But now the 722 mark seems very feasible since I've started my concerted effort to once and for all catch all the pokemon without using cheats or, for that matter, the global trade system at all. Just good old fashion catching.

715 now, just need a few more event exclusives. Which, thanks to a new one being available every month on account of the 20th anniversary thing, won't take long now to get.
>>
>>332247294
who?
>>
>>332249197
>the poke dev team was nearly in tears over designing and naming new pokemon.
They need to dump them and get a new team already then because people outside of the company have been creating wonderful designs for years.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.