[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where did it all go wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: rt.png (373 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
rt.png
373 KB, 800x800
Where did it all go wrong?
>>
When they moved from Halo 2 to Halo 3 for RvB.

It stopped being vidya Seinfeld and became a shitty pseudoaction series with loads of unresolved plot threads and other miscellaneous bullshit. That, and they stopped doing Strangerhood/PANICS.
>>
still enjoy them
>>
>>332241956
what the fuck is cock-biter and what does it have to do with vidya?
>>
>>332241956
You grew up.
>>
>>332241956
Geoff and Joel stopped being on the podcasts.
>>
>>332242338
Nah S8 is the best they ever did. It needed to be action vidya Seinfeld.
>>
If I wanted to listen to a bunch of guys talk over each other while trying and failing to be funny while awkwardly standing in a circle I'd sneak into some random highschool dance.
>>
>>332241956
They did more than one episode for minecraft

>>332242563
or this
>>
>>332242563
Geoff is on the AH podcast.
>>
Geoff 'I force my laugh to be really loud and mask the awkward silence while also appealing to young children who like loud noises' Ramsey.

HWA HWA HWA
AAAAAAAAAAUGH
HAAUGH HAUGH HAUGH
>>
I don't think Geoff even wants to be there anymore, the guy's like 40 and constantly drinking, he doesn't give a shit about making another Minecraft LP
>>
>>332242847
Is that worth listening to when Geoff and Gavin are the only ones I like?
>>
Who will die of alcohol poisoning first? Gus or Geoff?
>>
Where did it all go so, so right
>>
>>332241956
Reconstruction happened
>>
>>332241956
When Monty started doing RvB
When we grew up
When Ray left
When Miles became important
When they made Day 5 sponsor only
>>
>>332241956
Idk but I got into a fails of the week video back when reach was a thing on my allahu snackbar 360 account
I stopped watching them about the time halo 4 was announced
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.