[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im downloading now what should I expect?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: sns_01_blackdesert.png (365 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
sns_01_blackdesert.png
365 KB, 500x500
Im downloading now what should I expect?
>>
>>332238202
>>>/trash/
>>
>Basic Korean MMORPG #1346
>>
Casualized retardation
>>
File: RtbnpcG.jpg (55 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
RtbnpcG.jpg
55 KB, 600x450
Black Desert is just like Starcraft, only Koreans play it.

Now if you excuse me I need to squat my way back to the zone with my slav homies.
>>
disappointment.
>>
How grindy is this?
>>
File: 0446 - Q1ParYL.jpg (43 KB, 389x390) Image search: [Google]
0446 - Q1ParYL.jpg
43 KB, 389x390
Archage and guildwars 2 combined but better
>>
>>332241916
Very.
There's a bunch of good shit on the side, but to really progress you need to grind.
Unless you just wanna fish/no-life professions.

Combat is very enjoyable though and pvp'ing with other guilds for grinding territory can also be exciting.

Im having a lot of fun with the game, but I can see why it doesn't appeal to most.
>>
>>332242564
So, not for casuals?
>>
>>332242891
I would say it's that it just scratches an itch that many people don't have. That said, those that do will likely enjoy it.
>>
>>332242891
Not really

Need to put in a lot of time to get anywhere remarkable
>>
I'd say it's a great game, but as of now there is nothing really to work towards. I would wait until they add the guild wars/ territorial warfare, siege warfare aspect.
>>
>>332242891
There's a lot of content which can appeal to both casual and hardcore players. Some people spend their whole day just peacefully fishing and I personally enjoy exploring the game world/sailing the seas.

If you wanna get in to pvp fast however, expect to move from one grinding spot to another as you level up high enough to unlock the pvp option. Then grind some more to enchant your gear with RNG success.
>>
Read a lot of complaints about how expensive the cosmetics are.
Are they still expensive?
>>
File: Ruff News.jpg (65 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Ruff News.jpg
65 KB, 768x1024
>Extreme grind,
Both in terms of slaughtering legions of mindless, easy enemies, as well as endless hours of traversal from point A, to point B.

>Severe graphical issues,
Including poor framerate and pop-in reminiscent of late gen Xbox360/PS3 games.

And that's it.

There is nothing else.

No content.

Just grind to max, and that's it.

Fess up $30 per costume and stand about in town stirring up eDrama.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.