[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the most bitched about character in recent years. No
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
This is the most bitched about character in recent years.
No matter where she goes, people bitch.

Latest crowd: Smash casual/competitive community.

A Bayonetta fan will never know peace until her franchise dies. Fitting it's with Nintendo.
>>
>>332235321
>Latest crowd: Smash casual/competitive community.
kekeroni
>>
Witch times a bitch.
>>
know the cost of being a Smash representative niche/FotMfags

F-Zero fan here
>>
I want short hair Bayonetta to step on my dick.
>>
>This is the most bitched about character in recent years
>Let me contribute
Maybe if you keep spreading it it'll just burn out.
>>
So glad Dante killed her in Death Battle.
>>
>>332235321
>Get your momentum going
>Good reads/follow ups
>She recovers
>LULZ TIME touch of death

Rinse and repeat for 3 more stocks.
>>
>not waiting until Smash 4 gets big mods just to escape from the casual core smash crowd
and doesn't have to be PM again or an successor

maybe some sort of mod that utilizes combos and command inputs on everybody. (Smash Fighter)
>>
>>332238712
What would be the point of changing the control scheme in this way?
>>
>>332239362
experiment, obviously.

just look at the two known Ganondorf mods (Triforce & Project), would be neat if he had a stylish moveset based on the his wizard powers, sword tech, and the triforce.
>>
>>332235321
>She comes out in smash
>ZeRo calls her mediocre and rampages on twitter about how SHE'S NOT THAT GOOD GUYS I SWEAR
>Mew2King joins in "she doesn't seem that good, she's strong but ehh"

>ZeRo's most recent video on smash 4 is him crying bitch tears about how she's busted and TRUE AND HONEST SHEIK didn't deserve the nerf.

God I love Bayonetta.
>>
>most bitched about character
>dies like a bitch to a superior character
Seems right to me.
>>
>>332235321
>Fitting it's with Nintendo.
I don't get it
>>
>>332241556
>watching fanfiction videos

lmao
>>
>>332240156
Eh, I like him as is. It's already satisfying landing hits with him in this game.
>>
>>332241647
>>Fitting it's with Nintendo.
>I don't get it

still butthurt fan it's not on Playstation
>>
>>332235321
Just because the fchamp of smash dislikes the character op
>>
I love Bayonetta and I like playing her games. Why would I care about what whiny shits think about her? Why should you OP? Does it make you like her less?
>>
>most bitched about character
>fans will never know peace
So instead of making a thread about her games, you did what? Bitch?

Good job you fucking homo. Kill yourself.
>>
>>332241683
>implying bayo won't lose anyways due to Dante's Majin DT from DMC2
>>
>Most bitched about character

You mean the one that's caused the most salt? 'Fans' of her first game claim they would have rather the series died than get a sequel exclusive to another console, bitching about it never getting ported because Nintendo saved the franchise, proclaiming she doesn't belong in Smash, but Cloud is okay for arbitrary reasons.
>>
File: 1458358331416.gif (348 KB, 449x343) Image search: [Google]
1458358331416.gif
348 KB, 449x343
>>332235321
>gets shit on less than Corrin and Cloud for being too powerful as a DLC character
>This is the most bitched about character in recent years

A Bayonetta fan will never know peace because they cannot comprehend a situation where people would call her less than perfect. You hear more of them bitching about when other people don't like her than said people who didn't like her in the first place.
>>
>>332235321
>This is the most bitched about character in recent years.
wrong

and i'll give you a hint, he's not playable, the opposite of the color orange, and he's not an Undertale character.
>>
>>332243094
>what is Krystal
>>
She got me to quit.

It's not fun losing match because she lands a single hit.
>>
Lel I remember at release of the character, people called her shit/difficult to use and then changed their tune because lord tier whore himself, scarflard, said she was op
>>
So it's safe to say she's the Salt queen?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.