[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Undertale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: images (1).png (4 KB, 485x303) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
4 KB, 485x303
> Daily reminder that Undertale existed.
>>
I actually can't believe this is a real line in-game. Thank god this wasn't goty, or Tumblr might have truly overtaken /v/.
>>
>>332229037
Except that's a name field anyone can fill you false flagging faggot

It was an okay game, quit fucking acting like it was anything else. not goty, not tumblr, it's a fucking game.

Why can't I just enjoy games anymore, fuck you
>>
File: 1434407796682.jpg (36 KB, 950x250) Image search: [Google]
1434407796682.jpg
36 KB, 950x250
>>332228858
>Daily reminder I would for get it existed if it wasn't for /v/
>>
>>332228858
Thank god that it did. It was amazing.
>>
>>332230458
No it wasn't
>>
>>332228858
Thanks for telling me about this game, my wife's son will love it!.
>>
>>332231137

Yeah, it was pretty good.
>>
>>332231137
Oh. It wasn't? Sorry, i must have misunderstood then.
Thanks mr anonymous guy on 4chan.
>>
>>332231137
doubles advocate here
name something that undertale did wrong
>>
>>332232007
Shit, inconsistent visuals, bad animations
>>
>>332232224
This is a fair point.
I still think the writing and interesting gameplay more than make up for it.
>>
>>332228858
What are you talking about? I don't remember any game called Undertale. Are you sure you aren't thinking about UnderRail?
>>
Undertale Plotholes:
>Why does Sans value a promise from someone he never met over the life of his own brother?
>Why didn't Toriel intervene against Asgore sooner if she casually stops him in the pacifist ending?
>Why doesn't Napstablook stop the player in the genocide route?
>Why can't Mettaton Neo attack?
>How come Flowey says he can't use the souls after his fight yet he clearly uses them in the Pacifist ending?
Did I get them all?
>>
>>332232987
Sans genuinely loved Toriel, and was desperately hoping every time that this is the run that you don't kill his brother and everyone else.

Toriel didn't intervene with Asgore because she probably didn't want to think about it before you showed up, with how loving and compassionate you were compared to the other humans.

Napstablook couldn't have stopped Chara even if he tried, so there was no point in wasting the energy.

You're supposed to attack Mettaton Neo immediately, not giving him the chance to attack, which is pretty stupid, especially if someone wants to see his attack, but it's not a writing flaw so much as it is a matter of difference in what's intended and what's done

The only reason Flowey wasn't able to use the souls in the neutral ending fight was because you stalled him long enough so that the power of the souls overcame his power.
>>
>>332229401
Are you autistic?
>>
>bare bones ironic writing fishing for retards to make the dialog the next big meme
>people praise this game for it's novelty writing
>>
>>332232987
Sans values the promise because Toriel likes puns.
That's literally it.
Maybe not.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.