[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw living in a country where if you are 20+ years old and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: ed.png (251 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
ed.png
251 KB, 512x512
>tfw living in a country where if you are 20+ years old and playing games then everyone thinks you are a manchild and a freak
is it even better in the west?
>>
>>332224558
Same shit homie
>>
>>332224558
You live in a country where this is possible without dying of hunger.

Be grateful.
>>
>>332224558

only if you look good
>>
>>332224558
Do you look like a manchild OP?
Would you rate consider yourself handsome?
If youre even remotely good looking then people wont really judge you.
>>
Who gives a fuck what they think
>>
>>332224558
Nobody cares if you play videogames. They'd care if you were a socially stunted recluse who only plays videogames. Nerds never got bullied because they played videogames.
>>
>>332228974
>I was born after the year 1990
The zero tolerance germination at it's finest.
>>
>>332224558
Why the fuck did this kid's cartoon provide the best reaction images?
>>
File: Bagheera.jpg (309 KB, 1888x1080) Image search: [Google]
Bagheera.jpg
309 KB, 1888x1080
>>332224558
>it doesn't matter what you do so long as you look good doing it
FTFY senpai. Its only considered bad when you have the facial aesthetics comparable to that of a baboons ass. If you look great however no one in their right mind would ever contest against that.
>>
File: 1358476042905.gif (2 MB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
1358476042905.gif
2 MB, 540x360
I just tell people I play Counter Strike and that's received pretty well. Mentioned that to some random I met at a University hockey game and it turns out he was coaching a pro Canadian team which was pretty dope.

For the most part that's literally all I play minus a couple of single player games that catch my eye throughout the year.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.