[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is my favorite game series of all time, even enjoyed shit-tier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: icon-620xauto.jpg (22 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
icon-620xauto.jpg
22 KB, 620x349
This is my favorite game series of all time, even enjoyed shit-tier Absolution, but I haven't played the newest on account of being flat-ass broke. I only have fifteen bucks to my name right now. Is it worth getting the intro pack?
>>
The intro pack is better than all of Absolution.
>>
How and why are you that broke?
>>
>>332223134
absolution wasn't even bad

but meme /v/ doesnt know any better
>>
The new Hitman is really amazing and a true followup to Blood Money. I don't dislike Absolution, but this Hitman is what it should have been, so fuck yes the intro pack is worth getting. You should be aware of the DRM though.
>>
I got this game for free and I don't even care.
>>
>>332223364
>There are Absolution apologists now
>>
>>332223364
I have to say the old saying: Absolution was not a "bad" game but it was a bad Hitman game.
>>
>i have $15
>lets use it on video games instead of food or something vital
>>
>>332223335
Currently unemployed and subsisting on plasma donations.
>>
>>332223662

How long does the welfare last for? I'm just curious in case i'll someday have to do the same.
>>
>>332224427
In the US it's 6 months, but how much you get in unemployment depends on how much you earned for your last job.
>>
File: tumblr_mawas79SMm1r5pmjj.gif (185 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mawas79SMm1r5pmjj.gif
185 KB, 250x188
>>332224570
>6 months

Mehh, I was hoping it would be years.

That sucks man, and fuck having to work.
>"Not contributing to society"

When people say that I just want to shove them down a flight of stairs.
>>
>>332224954
>Mehh, I was hoping it would be years.
LOL good joke. The government isn't going to support you to be a lazy shit for no reason. If they could get away with not paying you at all they would, the only reason unemployment is even a thing is because your former employer has to legally pay it partially as well.
>>
>>332223662
Dude, this shouldn't even be an argument in your head if shit is that bad. You have so many other priorities before a luxury like a video game can be thought about. So get a job, pay your bills, save some money, and stop thinking about games loser.

When you are able to afford it, yes, it's awesome. Hitman will probably never be Blood Money good, but this is as close as we can get in a modern age of game development. I love it.
>>
>>332225246

They will once robotic automation replaces millions of jobs. The NEET life is what most people will be doing over the coming 2 decades.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.