[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you design the perfect Princess Maker?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: pm5.png (2 MB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
pm5.png
2 MB, 1200x900
How would you design the perfect Princess Maker?
>>
>>332210452
I don't play that shit but having a mode where you can just interact with her like in Pokemon X/Y would probably make a lot of people happy.
I'd release a lewd "mod" anonymously and not have to worry about SJW backlash.
>>
>>332210452
I would need to play them first.
>>
>>332210452
PM5 is in english?
>>
Art style made by Takami Akai, the PM2 artist. Adventure mod included, town exploring like in PM4 included. Plenty of random events and endings. Cube is in. LOTS of outfits to buy.

Most of the series is decent as it is, it's hard to pin point exact things I'd want improve. Just more with more content.
>>
>>332210452
Make the girl have animal ears
>>
>>332211316
It's about 90% translated, but the team behind it haven't made any updates in a while. That said, it's practically entirely playable.

A kind anon uploaded this MEGA in a past thread. It contains the translated PM5 among the other games.
https://mega.nz/#F!ohAHVKIa!KS4YmjHbah0CbSVDyUwHVA
>>
>>332210452
Upgrade her to a queen.
>>
>>332212896
>can't make her do lewd things
>can't marry her
shit game
>>
>>332213286
Well of course you can't marry yourself.
>>
>make it a boy
>call it a princess
>>
>>332213286
There is a lesbian bdsm action. What are you talking about?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.