[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He doesn't even act like Liquid, he just acts like himself:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: latest.png (358 KB, 670x716) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
358 KB, 670x716
He doesn't even act like Liquid, he just acts like himself: Ocelot and calls Snake brother and apparently these stellar acting skills are enough to fool the world

The fuck is wrong with everyone
>>
You are wrong >>332191000 in mgs4 he build Outer Heaven, Liquid wanted to build it since mgs1
>>
metal gear never happened in-universe and is just a b movie series
>>
He seems to be good enough because there are still people, even here on /v/ who donĀ“t get the whole Liquid Ocelot thing right.
>>
File: maxresdefault (12).jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (12).jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
BANG
>>
>>332191263
>MGS2 has the fission mailed sequences and colonel telling you to turn off the console
>it was an in-universe videogame all along
>MGS4 starts off with the player changing TV channels
>it was an in-universe TV show all along
>MGSV has the burnt film reel effect implying it's just a movie
>it was an in-universe movie all along
>>
>>332191000
They should have kept him possessed like he was in 2. Even that's less stupid than the hypnotism crap.
>>
Don't forget he fooled an ultra-genius A.I. too.
MGS 4 is fucking retarded and a bad game to boot.
>>
>>332193876
I was convinced they were going to use the implication that the Sorrow was his father as an explanation for why he can channel the spirit of a dead man but decided against it for some reason.
>>
>>332195501
But they did not. That was the very reason why he was possesed in 2.
>>
>>332195501
it's called retconing a retcon
>>
>>332195484
I like it, the MGS bananas that the ultimate AI that rules the world had no choice but to accept that Ocelot was being controlled by an arm as truth and this ultimately kills it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.