[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you and your gaming bros call your clan when you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 420x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 420x236
What do you and your gaming bros call your clan when you're rolling through games?

Currently me and my boys are playing the Division and we call ourselves 'The Banana Bottom Boys' because the Dark Zone extraction packs are yellow like bananas and they're on the bottom of your backpack.

Any other cool names out there?
>>
>>332186547
Is there a realistic damage and world pvp mode for division?
>>
File: leno-by-darrow.jpg (81 KB, 405x480) Image search: [Google]
leno-by-darrow.jpg
81 KB, 405x480
>>332186547

Team Cooler Ranch
>>
Banana bottom boys refers to my niggers btw
>>
>>332186547
the K K K
>>
>>332186806
On normal mode it's alright. But if you go anything harder, there will be bullet sponges. I honestly think the harder modes are pretty fun.

As for pvp.. yes there is in the Dark Zone... but that place is just whoever has the better gear.
>>
>>332186547
Please tell you not one of those faggots that puts the clan name before their name.
>>
>>332186547
that sounds very Criken-y to me, OP
>>
>>332190417
How else are you supposed to do it faggot?
>>
File: 66egpzy.gif (400 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
66egpzy.gif
400 KB, 960x540
>>332190619
>>332190417
omg u fuckin hate you fuckin losers, thats such and underage thing do. Just play the fuckin game.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 200x200
>>332190791
>>
I have to ask because this thread needs something to talk about: is there cross platform playing yet and why not for the co-op portion?
>>
>>332186547
Addicted Fruitcake here, joined this 'clan' some 10 years ago.
theres only 2 of us left :(
>>
I run in a group and we call ourselves the 'dark destroyers' because we fuck peoples shit up in the dark zone
>>
There are only 3 official members and one honorary member of the Banana Bottom Boys. Any other group claiming to be the Banana Bottom Boys are fake and will steal your credit cards by force.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.