[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CS GO will actually ban you if you kick shitters out of matches.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: csgocuck.jpg (208 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
csgocuck.jpg
208 KB, 1152x864
CS GO will actually ban you if you kick shitters out of matches. Is this is ultimate cuckold game?

>YFW you paid for this pile of shit
>YFW Valve cucks you out of being able to play purchased product

/v/ was right again
>>
>>332174819
>tfw you bought the game, made your money back and a bit more knowing the genuine awp in TF2 was a guaranteed sale
>>
>>332174819

Is this fucking real?

If so, why not disable someone's kicking ability after "x" amount of kicks during a predetermined timeframe? I don't see why a ban is necessary...
>>
>>332175104
I just received this ban and there wasn't even a warning this was going to happen. What a bunch of shit. Uninstalled and never going back.
>>
>>332175285

Don't your teammates also have to vote to kick people as well?
>>
>>332175379
Yes. You need a unanimous vote in order to kick someone.
>>
>>332174819
lmfao get that shit rekt retard
>>
>>332175462

So Valve may very well be banning whole teams of players because they won't put up with retards?
>>
>>332175104
Any kind of malicious behavior like this should result in a ban. You have no sovereign right to play the game online in the first place. If the best reason to come up with to kick someone is, 'they were retarded', then you don't deserve to have that right.
>>
>>332176064
They have every fucking right considering "retarded" could mean anything from spamming, team killing, not playing objective or fucking around the team without doing anything important. If you feel these AREN'T reasons to kick people, you're either one of these I mentioned or a complete faggot.
>>
>>332176064

If the vast majority of a team wants to kick a player, there's a good chance they deserve it
>>
File: 1422047752219.png (304 KB, 396x396) Image search: [Google]
1422047752219.png
304 KB, 396x396
>>332176064
I rest my case. This game is for utter and complete cuckolds.
>>
>>332176330
not really
the amount of people who are willing to kick people off their team just for not playing up to their standards is staggering in literally every online game
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.