[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >playing clash royal >gets to arena 2 >now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: mad_frog.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
mad_frog.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>be me
>playing clash royal
>gets to arena 2
>now its just constant rape by skeleton armies
wat do?
mfw
>>
git gud

skeleton armies are easily countered by arrows, minions, baby dragon, etc.
>>
valkyrie
bomber
arrows

make a deck that isn't shit
>>
>>332167080
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: what4.jpg (22 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
what4.jpg
22 KB, 255x255
>>332167146
every time i send in my prince he just gets gang banged before the arrows land :'(
>>332167159
bombers a shit
>>332167175
? :)
>>
>>332167314
bombers not a shit
goes to show that you're fucking dogshit at casual games even
>>
>be me

reported
>>
File: 01Shuckle.gif (7 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
01Shuckle.gif
7 KB, 600x600
>>332167360
i play black ops 3 and i have dark matter, im no casual
>>332167379
go to heck man
>>
>>332167360
I know you are you, you don't have to report it at the start of every fuckin greentext

this is the most reddit thing since fucking ever
>>
>>332167314
prince is pretty easily countered as well and you should really only send him in if he's covered by other units or you thing the opponent has depleted their elixer.
>>
>>332167536
wrong post mate
>>
>>332167567
idk how to defend him, my baby dragon is a shit and everything i have is a shit. if i had the skeleton army id switch out the witch card :/
>>
stop playing the game because if you can't even counter skellies you're gonna have a real bad time with hut building faggots in the next arena
>>
File: FrogMe.png (724 KB, 880x509) Image search: [Google]
FrogMe.png
724 KB, 880x509
>>332167767
when you gotta stand on the side of the road with a cardboard sign saying "will work for gems"
>>
>>332167747
He's kind of a fuck you card for when someone has screwed themselves by pouring everything into one lane. You will never have consistent success with him because he is easily distracted and can be taken down easily by cheap units. You could send a baby dragon in first in hopes he would blow the skellies away, but I dunno if that'd work super well.
>>
>>332167992
same with the dragon, i put him in and he starts attacking an enemy even when it walks past him while hes getting hit in the back baka >:(
>>
This shitty mobile game is the best game so far this year, how depressing is that
>>
>>332168432
If it didn't have the pay to play or wait 8 hrs to open a chest aspect, it definitely would be. Of course its a mobile game thus its ruined by this shit. As if supercell hasn't made BILLIONS off clash of clans.
>>
>Be me

Who else would you be?

Dumb redditfrog poster
>>
>>332168640
>tfw gooks who are trash at the game win because supercell cucked them into buying lvl 10 units
>>
>>332168640
I wish the times were more reasonable
1 hour for Silver (for how goddamn common they are), 4 hours for gold, and I forget what else is above that, I only ever got one of those purple chests once
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.