[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do if you could spend 1 night with Fiore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
What would you do if you could spend 1 night with Fiore
>>
File: hijikata.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hijikata.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
Checkers
>>
Make batternburg.
>>
>A deal is a deal Anon
>Now you have to buy my game
>>
>>332165990
Kill myself
>>
>>332166109
Why's that?
>>
Give her a haircut so she doesn't look like she's wearing dessert
>>
File: 1458758418766.webm (911 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458758418766.webm
911 KB, 1920x1080
>not spending the night with potato
>>
>>332166162
I will never understand what compelled them to go with a realistic lighting engine instead of cel shading.

I'm going to assume it was laziness and not intentional.
>>
Steal her clothes and sell them to science to get reverse engineered
>>
File: Peppita.jpg (52 KB, 328x346) Image search: [Google]
Peppita.jpg
52 KB, 328x346
>>332166243
It was always the case in the franchise

Instead of going with the much more easy on the eye dragon quest art they try to make it looks like some alien or some shit
>>
>>332166243
I like the art style better than the usual cel shading
>>
>>332165990
Learn how to magic
>>
>>332165990
RAPE
>>
>>332165990
sex
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.