[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bayo confirmed completely broken by the game's best pla
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 78
File: Cereza_Bayonetta_2_render.png (1 MB, 892x1115) Image search: [Google]
Cereza_Bayonetta_2_render.png
1 MB, 892x1115
Bayo confirmed completely broken by the game's best player.

Bayo carries bad players confirmed.

pay2win

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gilsv3c4-7I
>>
>>332158567
>Still playing Smash 4
Play a real fighting game. Especially now that Wii U finally has one.
>>
>>332158851
Pokken Tournament.. a real fighting game....... are you fucking dumb?
>>
>>332158567
>The year is 599
>Skill and practice have become tools of the past
>In this post-apocalyptic future, only people with money are able to be good at Smash 4
>>
>>332159109
It's more of a real fighting game than Tr4sh is.
>>
File: 1452370915_hqdefault.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1452370915_hqdefault.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
she is not broken
>>
>>332158567
who cares
sm4sh isn't a competitive game, its a party brawler.

melee is the only game from the smash bros series that can seriously be considered as a competitive game, everything else is just casual shit that doesn't warrant serious discussion when it comes to a competitive context.
>>
>>332158567

Why does he sound jewish
>>
>>332158567
I hate Bayonetta too but if he really pretty much said that then it is kinda shitty, especially for someone in his position
>>
>>332158567
I don't play competitively and was excited to play her as soon as she was announced. I ain't gonna let shit like this or nerfs discourage me from playing her.
>>
File: 1457180188958.jpg (15 KB, 211x203) Image search: [Google]
1457180188958.jpg
15 KB, 211x203
>>332162353
>smash games are casual trash
>except this one cuz i like it
>>
>>332162353
Melee is terrible competitively. Its entire competitive scene revolves around breaking the game, and it has 0 input queue. Even normal fighting games lime Street Fighter have a fucking input queue.
>>
Isn't he shit at Pokken, a real fighting game?

Why on earth would anyone care what he thinks?
>>
>>332162937
Because he's not talking about Pokkén?
>>
I honestly feel more cheated when I lose to rosa than when I lose to bayo
>>
File: illus.png (21 KB, 958x633) Image search: [Google]
illus.png
21 KB, 958x633
>>332158567
This guy's a retard with bad arguments. Maybe he has good points, but he supports them with hypocrisy and double standards.

>you say shiek won tournaments, well, don't you mean the PLAYERS WON TOURNAMENTS? it takes lots of SKILL to play shiek you know

He's not mad that Bayo's strong. He's mad that she's accessible. To him, the fact that Shiek is a powerful character, even the most powerful in the game by a fair margin, requiring opponents to be incredibly skilled to beat, is balanced out be the fact that she requires insane amounts of skill to play. He proudly admits that she's the strongest in the game.

This is a ridiculous stance to have. If two people are equally skilled at the highest levels, to him, only using different characters, it's okay that Shiek wins every time - because she requires tons of skill to play. Ignore that the other player is just as skilled. To him, this is an okay situation.

However, unforgivable is the fact that Bayo is easy to pick up and achieve a high level of skill with. Even though, fundamentally, the two characters share the same issue - they're overpowered - he has an issue with Bayo because she has a lower barrier of entry. Perhaps, even, that she's more overpowered than Shiek is.

It's hypocritical that he'd come out against Bayonetta but not against Shiek, solely because of the amount of skill required to play each one, regardless of the degree of overpowered to which is each one.

For illustration, obviously exaggerated for effect, pic related.
>>
>>332162164
She is broken.

>>332162353
>your party brawler is not a competitive game
>but my party brawler is a competitive game
>>
>>332158567
His whole argument is basically
>"being broken is fine as long as the character takes more skill to use, but if the character is broken and doesn't take as much skill then you should feel awful for using them"
>>
So she's getting nerfed for sure then.
>>
>>332164395

>Smash 4
>tons of skill to play

Yeah, right. 'Competitive' Sm4sh looks no different from your average For Glory match.
>>
>>332164972
Your statement is absolutely, completely irrelevant to my post. I don't really give a shit how much skill the game takes to play. I give a shit about a moron making shit arguments to try and justify why his overpowered character is okay but not some other overpowered character.
>>
>>332164965
She's still going to be top-tier because her character design was based off comboing.
>>
File: 1428004555983.gif (2 MB, 331x197) Image search: [Google]
1428004555983.gif
2 MB, 331x197
>>332158567
>my girl taking up all the spotlight

she deserves it
>>
He can fuck off.

He killed any hope Sm4sh had at being taken seriously thanks to him riding the Diddy Train.

I didn't see him complaining during all those events that he won doing nothing but down throw+ up smash. Diddy in the first year of Smash 4 was fucking disgustingly powerful with the easiest barrier of entry imaginable and he kept his trap shut and raked in the rewards.

Sure, Bayo is strong as hell, but at least she's flashy and more entertaining than the endless HOO-HAA shit we've had to deal with.

Even after that, i'm just glad there's some variety in the top tiers. Since the death of Diddy, Sm4sh was nothing but Sheik vs Zero Suit Samus (who he failed to mention even once) and that shit got old. ZeRo and the rest of the big names made their fucking bed by being silent on Sheik, ZSS and Diddy, now they have to lie in it.

Now there's at least a bit of variety with Bayo, Ryu and Cloud who are all strong as fuck.
>>
>>332158567

pretty much everything, like every single thing, he has to say against bayo, could have been said about sheik 2 months ago

gtfo here ZeRo

he's just getting his johns in early for when salem ruins him at EVO
>>
File: 1458961586003.jpg (168 KB, 770x750) Image search: [Google]
1458961586003.jpg
168 KB, 770x750
>>332165263
The salt she brings just never ends
>>
This is what happens when you pander to casuals and oversimplify a game and series that was meant to have depth and complexity in its simplicity. You're left with a campy overdefensive game aimed at toxic campy man babies. This is exactly what the latest DLC is aimed at, pandering to people who dont want to try but want to compete, smash 4 is a lazy game aimed at casual crybabies who get hurt feelings watching youtube videos of players better then themselves, then go and cry to to daddy sakurai for nerfs.

Which in and of itself is kind of sad considering Smash 4's engine and combos are pretty neat combined with a "OK" stagelist. Sakurai honestly won with Smash 4, and he's proabably gonna end up directing and nerfing smash 5 into the ground making a 1 button game or some babyfied shit for babbys feelings.

Here comes the hurt feelings from the truth.
>>
>>332160157
You keep using that word "real" I don't think you have any fucking clue what mean when you say that. TR4SH is a real fighting game. Pokken Shitournament is a real fighting game. Don't be an autistic little shit. /v/ bitches are annoying. Who the fuck cares. Just stop.
>>
Guy loves talking from his ass LOL
"BAYO SUCKS CUZ SHE"S EASY TO LEARN AND PICK UP. SHIEK? SHE"S OKAY. IT"S HARD TO PLAY AS HER. BROKEN? NAH. SHE REQUIRES SKILL!!!! ANYONE THAT"S PICKED HER UP HAS WON!!! HOW DARE THEY!!! ADAPT? NAH. FUCK THAT SHIT!! BAYO IS JUST TOO BROKEN!!! WITH SHIEK AT LEAST YOU LEARNED HOW TO PLAYS. WITH BAYO? YOU CAN"T CUZ SHE"S BROKEN!!!"
>>
so he makes a video bitching because people are horrible to adapting to a new character? good fucking job smash community.
>>
The butthurt is so real now that his pay cut is in jeopardy. Claimed to not like playing Bayonetta on release, so it makes you wonder if he would have made this video had he enjoyed playing her and picked her up instead.

With all these majors coming up, he must be sweatin' bullets with the sheik nerfs and OPnetta.
>>
>>332162593
because you are a faggot.
>>
File: 0.jpg (164 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
164 KB, 1280x720
Well, you can't really deny Zero's expertise. It's interesting to see he will not use her up until she get nerfed.

Also, related video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mw_VY7O0JQ
>>
Remember when he whined about Diddy?

Expect to see him using her soon.
>>
No, he didn't say she is broken, he said that she is just toxic to fight against. Its all, every aspect of Smash 4 that people hate about it, the slow pacing, the overpowered shields, everything, packaged into a fight, when fighting her. Because like he said, you have to play at a snail's pace, being slow and defensive entirely, throwing out way less moves to make a difference at all.

Basically, imagine a match where the enemy only has two moves that can be punished when shielding them, and everything else can't be. Your options are, wait for those two moves and shield and roll everything, or rush in senselessly, get punished, and comboed from that punish to death or near death. He is right, its not fun to play the game like that.
>>
>>332164395
except I'm pretty sure Shiek was nerfed really hard this patch so whatever stance he had back then isn't applicable because not only is bayonetta easier to play then shiek she's also considerably more powerful.
>>
>>332164828
Pretty much.

'OP' is code word for easy.
>>
>>332166891
Smash 4 is meant to be casualized in every way, that's why Sakurai and his team keep nerfing things for babbys feelings and why bayo and the DLC chars are "OP". They're meant to give entry level players an edge that they paid for to win.

You ever see those people incessantly crying about Evil tourneyfags molesting their cat and raping their dog by wavedashing and L-cancelling, or just by being good at Smash games? Or how about how they ruin reality, space and time and destroy planets by taking smash serious and wish they could destroy each smash game so "the evil tourneyfags have nothing left to play"?

That's Sakurai and his mentality in a nutshell, he's a professional victim and an extreme casual just like all his dickriders. He's king casual.
>>
>>332164828
Its the same argument that Melee fags use to defend Fox.

>you say fox won tournaments, well, don't you mean the PLAYERS won tournaments? It takes lots of skill to play fox you know.
>>
>>332166891
which can be said exactly for early diddy and pre nerf sheik, in other words, he's a hypocrite. the only reason zero hates her is not for the OPness, but the accessibility.
>>
File: 0.png (71 KB, 742x1754) Image search: [Google]
0.png
71 KB, 742x1754
>>332166216
1. That's not what he actually said.
2. It's fucking Zero, if there is one Smash 4player with a legit opinion on the balance of a top character, it's him:
>>
>>332158567
Good thing Smash 4 can still be patched, unlike some 14 years old game with overpowered space furries.
>>
>>332166189
>TR4SH is a real fighting game.

lol
>>
>>332166891
Isn't zero the guy who was super know for stalling out a lot of matches including the E3 tournament?

What does he care about that kind of gameplay? Did he ever complain about shit like a meta knight and an ice climbers doing literally nothing for 2 minutes?
>>
File: 0.jpg (434 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
434 KB, 1920x1080
Is Bayonetta worst than Pre-Nerf Diddy?
>>
File: smug cat.png (64 KB, 197x198) Image search: [Google]
smug cat.png
64 KB, 197x198
>>332167172
It does, Are you pretending to be retarded or are you just uneducated? Fox has the highest skill ceiling and also the highest risk to reward ratio. If Fox fucks up once, he doesn't get a "get out of bad situation free" card, he dies.

This is something you cant say about most of Smash 4's cast because the game itself is so safe. There is no OP recovery options in Melee like Smash 4, except Jigglypuff, not even Peach gets freebies anymore. Hell the two characters and situations are near incomparable. Not only can bayonetta afford to fuck up, she can fuck up multiple times. On top of that, she can come back from a mistake and combo you straight to death because her combos straight up lock you in with 'almost' no chance to escape.

You just straight up deflected because you dont want your easymode taken away.
>>
>>332167347
>Isn't zero the guy who was super know for stalling out a lot of matches including the E3 tournament?
Yeah but he has changed to a more offensive play style since then.

> Did he ever complain about shit like a meta knight and an ice climbers doing literally nothing for 2 minutes?
He actually mantion that Bayo has similar issues than the Ice climber had in his analysis of Bayo.
>>
>>332164965
Not unless she wins games in front of Sakurai's very eyes like Meta Knight did in Japan.
>>
>when Meta Knight dominates Brawl and ZeRo uses Meta Knight, it's okay
>when Diddy Kong dominates Sm4sh and ZeRo uses Diddy Kong, it's okay
>when Diddy Kong dies and ZeRo switches off to Sheik, it's okay
>but now it's not okay because Bayo is "too easy" to play

Why doesn't he just get better than the other Bayonettas and beat them if he's such hot shit?
>>
>>332167165
>Smash 4 is meant to be casualized

Stopped reading there. Bayonetta did not casual the meta at all. In fact, its having the opposite effect. According to Zero, someone won a huge Smash 4 tournament over in Japan with Bayonetta, and did so after picking up the game for the first time, and playing with her for a couple of days. Bayonetta now means that ecelebs are dead. Imagine if this happened in Melee:

>"And now, Leffen faces off with......FUCKBUTT wat. Well, that is his tag, so whatever."
>"This is his first tournament, so hopefully Leffen won't crush him too quickly amiright?"
>Leffen gets five stocked
>Fuckbutt doesn't lose a single stock
>"WHATTTT"
>Fuckbutt after the match: "You this Leffen guy right? You must have just started playing Melee today or something. I started a couple of days ago. Get on my level noob."

Fucking imagine how people would react. It would be hype as shit.
>>
File: 1450390526090.png (393 KB, 395x599) Image search: [Google]
1450390526090.png
393 KB, 395x599
>>332158567
I still don't believe that she is broken
Her deal is that she is so counter intuitive to play and goes against because commiting to any move is risking death and spacing attacks or even showing a little bit of a pattern means that you are dead so the only safe strategy is playing super defensive and patiently waiting for her to make a mistake. never approach
If you play a character whose whole deal is pressuring with well spaced moves and has no throw combos or good kill throws has no chance against her. Marth/Lucina and Shulk are the ones that instantly come to mind for me
If witch time wasn't a thing she would be a more fair character
>>
>>332167661
>and did so after picking up the game for the first time

It was actually the exact opposite. kumokiri is a well-known - and, I don't know the right word here, prolific I guess? - player in Japan and won after playing Bayonetta soon after release.
>>
>>332167347
>Did he ever complain about shit like a meta knight

He defended him using MK in Brawl as he was new to the series and MK was recommended to him. Meta Knight just so happened to be really strong.

He's basically saying it's okay for him to star playing the series with an OP character and wrecking Smash vets in Brawl. But it's not okay for other people to pick up Bayo in Smash 4 and do the same.
>>
>>332167623
Too easy and literal nobodies and actual beginners are dominating with her after a week of practice.

>Why doesn't he just get better than the other Bayonettas and beat them if he's such hot shit?

That's what he said to do.
>>
>>332167390
she's pretty close atleast
>>
>>332167623
>>when Meta Knight dominates Brawl and ZeRo uses Meta Knight, it's okay
It wasn't okay. Back then he was actually called out for it.
>>when Diddy Kong dominates Sm4sh and ZeRo uses Diddy Kong, it's okay
Everyone was using Diddy. and him included considered that his nerf was a good thing that actually made the character more fun to play.
>>when Diddy Kong dies and ZeRo switches off to Sheik, it's okay
Zero is actually notable to use Diddy when his opponent pick Sheik and actually win.
>>but now it's not okay because Bayo is "too easy" to play
Not too easy, he said Toxic and that it carry the player. Not the exact same thing.

>Why doesn't he just get better than the other Bayonettas and beat them if he's such hot shit?
This is actually what he intend to do. He stated he will not use Bayonetta and win against those who pick her.
>>
>>332167406
>BAWW ITS OK TO BE OP IF YOU NEED SKILL FOR IT TO MATTER!

Stop sucking off Zero's dick already.
>>
>>332167761
No, why doesn't HE do it? He says clearly in the video that he will only play Sheik and Diddy and will not switch to Bayonetta. ZeRo's thing is being a tier-whore when it's convenient for him, but now that there's an opportunity for him to be better than every literalwho playing Bayo he wants to stick with his nerfed characters.

Can't wait for his twitter posts when he loses to a Bayo about how Bayo is busted, broken, etc, etc but yet will still refuse to use her himself.
>>
>>332167761
Nobodies aand beginners like who?
>>
>>332167745
>He's basically saying it's okay for him to star playing the series with an OP character and wrecking Smash vets in Brawl. But it's not okay for other people to pick up Bayo in Smash 4 and do the same.
Not what he said.
>>
>>332158567
>Spams sheik and top tier s heros his whole game carrier
>now gets gutted by bayonetta
>"ITS NOT FAIR SHE IS SO BROKEN"

Like clockwork
>>
>>332167994
difference is that sheik requires a ton of skill to master.
there weren't known cases of someone just picking up sheik and suddenly getting top 8s.
meanwhile that's happened with a bunch of Bayo players
>>
>>332167871
>ZeRo's thing is being a tier-whore when it's convenient for him
That stopped two years ago. Now, he tend to pureposely avoid using Sheik when his opponent pick Sheik, even though Sheik was top tier.
>>
>>332167674
That and DI actually worked against her. But it doesn't, she can 0 to death you quite easily.
>>
>>332167871
As he stays with his Diddy and Sheik, everyone else maining Bayo will continue to improve better and better, while Zero's game stagnates due to character limitations. It's only a matter of time till he loses to one, and he stated that even beating one is tedious and time consuming. It implies that even though he is willing to play the match that way to win, I doubt he could keep that up for long. Imagine if he ran into like, three Bayo mains in a row. By the time he reaches the third one, he would have ran out of steam by that point.
>>
>>332167994
>>Spams sheik and top tier s heros his whole game carrier
Like most pro players.
>>now gets gutted by bayonetta
Didn't happens yet
>>"ITS NOT FAIR SHE IS SO BROKEN"
Not what he said.
>>
>>332168058
>difference is that sheik requires a ton of skill to master
>sheik requires a ton of skill to master
>sheik requires a ton of skill
>skill

ZeRo stop defending yourselve you are just a fat autistic manlet that will fade into the obscence
>>
>>332168058
the end result is still the same, they're both ridiculous. he's clearly worried his earnings won't come as easy anymore.
>>
>>332167837

Yeah he got called out but still used him, if anything Metaknights skill to reward ratio was so much worse in brawl than Bayo.

Everyone was using Diddy? Then why didnt he have the same "Oh I'll just beat the Diddy army with my own character"

Diddy's match up against Shiek is very good, Shiek only gets kills off reads or set-ups. Diddy has such fast movement with his B waving and has high stage control with his banana and some of the fastest jabs in the game that combost that it makes Diddy so hard to contain.

Day 1 zero plays Bayo "She's to complicated to play I won't be playing her... Oh nvm I just play pretty simply characters that's why I can't do what she is capable of"
>>
>>332168170
so you're just a scrub then.
don't also forget the fact that he uses Diddy for other top Sheik players just to prove that he's a better player
>>
>>332158567
>toxic
>banning
>hurting the scene
>not intended

Sm4sh is the League of Legends of party games

Literally lmfao people think a game as unbalanced as Sm4sh is somehow competative

The only reason Smash has a huge scene is because of poor niggers that had nothing than a gamecube and melee and played it for the last 10 years.

It's the poormans dream
>>
>>332168197
>Everyone was using Diddy? Then why didnt he have the same "Oh I'll just beat the Diddy army with my own character"
Because Diddy was his own character to start with. It's the one he had picked when he started playing msash 4.
>Diddy's match up against Shiek is very good, Shiek only gets kills off reads or set-ups. Diddy has such fast movement with his B waving and has high stage control with his banana and some of the fastest jabs in the game that combost that it makes Diddy so hard to contain.
Sheik is still above Diddy, though.
>Day 1 zero plays Bayo "She's to complicated to play I won't be playing her...
didn't happens.
>Oh nvm I just play pretty simply characters that's why I can't do what she is capable of"
Not what he said.
>>
>>332168290
Zero actually said she shouldn't be banned.
>>
>>332168267

Seriously this is one of the dumbest rebuttals ever. If he really wanted to prove hes better he'd mirror match. If both players were using the exact same pieces its obvious who utilizes the pieces the best that wins like in a chess match.

Shiek match up with Diddy is in his favour. She has almost no good moves that hit Diddy in a downward horizontal angle. The only angle Diddy has trouble recovering with. Diddy's B-waving movement, bananas and has a much easier combo game on Shiek than Shiek on Diddy is what makes Zero use Diddy to face Shiek.
>>
>>332168058
>difference is that sheik requires a ton of skill to master.
So?

If a character is super strong but is hard to master, why is that okay? Why is it suddenly bad when a character is super strong but easy to master?

Because in the former situation you're just going to have 4 autists consistently getting top rankings with the OP character since they're the only ones dedicated enough to doing it. In the latter situation, the only difference is that it's 40 non-autists. The characters are still OP. It's still suicide to go against them with a less OP character. The only difference is how many people get to play to OP character at a high level.
>>
>>332168058
>there weren't known cases of someone just picking up sheik and suddenly getting top 8s.

There was one case. And he was a former Brawl pro who used his fundamentals to beat the nips.

Meanwhile, at Final Round last weekend, there wasn't a single Bayo in top 8:

1. ANTi (Zero Suit Samus, Sheik, Mario)
2. Scatt (Mega Man, Cloud)
3. SWS|Fatality (Captain Falcon)
4. LordMix (Bowser)
5. ONI|Day (Lucario)
5. Wrath (Sonic)
7. Rango (Ike)
7. Player-1 (Diddy Kong)

And at NorCal Regionals today there's no Bayo in top 8 again. Bayo has yet to place at any major.
>>
>>332168197
>>332168479

He said that she doesnt feel like a Smash Character
>>
>>332159981
Nice reddit meme! haha upvoted xD
>>
>>332168628
At which point? I don't remember him actully saying that.
>>
>>332158567
Stop playing a party game competitively
>>
>>332168569
probably because there were aren't any relevant Bayo players there.
meanwhile Hirosuma 3 was just won by a Bayo player and Sumabato 8 had 2 Bayo players in GFs
>>
>>332168852
https://youtu.be/BZ5XYLm1UJs?t=6m44s

6:44
>>
My only complain with Bayo is Bat Within. After patches that nerfed defensive options and some even did so to specific characters so as to not screw the rest over, they decided to give Bayo an ability that negates all of that. Nevermind that WT gives her the single strongest punish game period, she has a frame 1 dodge she can immediately act out of.
>>
>>332168996
Maybe it's a regional thing. The Japanese are being plagued by Bayonetta players, but she has zero presence in the West.
>>
>>332168479

https://youtu.be/BZ5XYLm1UJs?t=39

"This characters very complicated to understand" Literally 39 seconds into the video.

https://youtu.be/BZ5XYLm1UJs?t=119

"Oh it's really hard to understand you can cancel her moves" Literally just press one button and it happens, kinda like shiek canceling her fair with another fair or anything else (Yes it cancels if you don't cancel it you don't grab the ledge for around 27 frames)

https://youtu.be/BZ5XYLm1UJs?t=239
"This character will require a lot of dedication"

Shiek being above Diddy doesn't mean she doesn't lose to him. That's like saying Marth isn't a counterpick to Fox because Fox is the top of the list in melee.
>>
>>332168996
which just disproves zero's outlandish claim that anyone can pick her up and win a tourney.
>>
>>332168479
>Because Diddy was his own character to start with. It's the one he had picked when he started playing msash 4.
Thats not true, at the start of smash4 he played Fox and after he heard about how good diddy was he started playing diddy.
>>
>>332169274
This is not what he said.
>>
Zero's views and opinions are worthless. He doesn't know shit about game design, his main skill is playing Smash. That qualifies him to win tournaments, not comment on balance. If he was a well-rounded, decent human being, then maybe his opinions could have weight, but as is, he might as well be a bawling baby for all the meaning he tries to put behind his words.

I see it time and time again, skilled players mistake their skill for insight and understanding, when it's really just a mixture of dedication and acumen. The learn things, they practice things, they don't need to actually go deeper than that, it's not necessary. But then, here comes something they don't like, time to bitch because it makes them FEEL bad. No one cares how you feel, go polish a trophy you useless fuck.
>>
File: bbb.png (770 KB, 847x473) Image search: [Google]
bbb.png
770 KB, 847x473
>>332169417
>>
>>332167118
in the video he compares his opinion on bayo now to that of his opinion on sheik before talking about how it's different. so yeah, sheik now is worse than bayo now, but that isn't what's being compared.
>>
>>332169715

ignore him hes clearly a delusional Zero fan.
>>
>>332169715
>>332169761
This is not him saying >>332169274
>anyone can pick her up and win a tourney.

He was referring to the cases of some minor tournaments where relatively new players picked up Bayo and actually won.

Not the same as "anyone".
>>
>>332169847

"Taking it ALL" referring a handful of minor tournaments. Only at /v/ will ALL mean some.
>>
>>332169647
No.332169647's views and opinions are worthless. He doesn't know shit about game mechanics, his main skill is shitposting. That qualifies him to bait my stupid ass, not comment on an experienced player's opinions. If he was a well-rounded, decent human being, then maybe his opinions could have weight, but as is, he might as well be a bawling baby for all the meaning he tries to put behind his words.
>>
>>332169915
It's almost as if if... It was meant to be an hyperbole...
>>
>>332160157
>real fighting game
youre giving smash the recognition of it being fighting game. I'm with you but way to screw up on this part.
>>
>>332164395
>He's not mad that Bayo's strong. He's mad that she's accessible.
He's mad because Bayo is BOTH strong and accessible. Did you watch the video?
>Tourneyfag buys Bayo on release
>Practices with her for a few days
>Goes on to win in a Japanese tourney with massively competitive Japanese players after just a few days practice.
TL;DR He said competitive players can't just learn how to use Sheik and win a major tourney in a short timespan but they can with Bayo.
>>
>>332170135
Smash is a fighting game.
>>
>omg i dunno how to fight pls nerf or "ban"
every time smash fags every time.
when has a fighting game banned a character? once. and it was super turbo akuma. get fucking good at video games instead of this casual shit that you wish was as competitive.
>>
>>332170016

Clearly it's not when he's obviously mad at the fact that "Bayo players are being carried by the character and not the skill" as he stated in the video. In truth he's just mad his relatively easy characters aren't as broken as they were before.

Before you say "Shieks hard to play" what's really that hard about her? She had the best normals and projectiles in the game. The only thing she lacked was a super strong kill move but her down throw into the 50/50 more than made up for that.
>>
>>332170294
>>omg i dunno how to fight pls nerf or "ban"
Except he actually said Bayo shouldn't be banned.
>>
>Competitive players complain about her
>Casual players complain about her
HERE COMES THE NERF BAT
>>
File: MetaphoricalMusic.jpg (40 KB, 400x351) Image search: [Google]
MetaphoricalMusic.jpg
40 KB, 400x351
>>332170230
good 1
>>
>>332170016
Then don't expect people to take him seriously
>>
>>332170332
smash fags are hypocritical though. dont forget autistic.
>>
>>332158567
>said by a Brawl Meta Knight player

kek
>>
>>332170316
>he's obviously mad at the fact that "Bayo players are being carried by the character and not the skill"
He doesn't seems mad at all.

>Before you say "Shieks hard to play" what's really that hard about her? She had the best normals and projectiles in the game. The only thing she lacked was a super strong kill move but her down throw into the 50/50 more than made up for that.
She is hard to play against other skilled players. Picking her is really fighting on a fine line.
>>
>>332167406
>If Fox fucks up once, he doesn't get a "get out of bad situation free" card, he dies.

Bull fucking shit

Fox has a billion more ways to escape from a bad situation than any other character in the game and none of them are hard

fuck off with this stupid shit
>>
lmao fuck zero desu

>MK brawl
>Diddy sm4sh until nerfs
>sheik sm4sh now
>thinks bayo is better

He will be playing Bayo in no time if he honestly believes she is better. He is bad for the meta game more so than any character.
>>
Remember when Zero said Lucario was OP because he got bodied by one?

Remember when Zero claimed Mewtwo was a high tier character now because of his buffs?

Remember any Zero tier list?

The guy is retarded he may win all the tournaments but he's an absolute idiot when it comes to discussion
>>
>>332165373
>Bayo is strong as hell, but at least she's flashy and more entertaining

Bayo has ONE combo that everyone does every time because it always kills, and everybody is afraid to go for mixups on her because LOL FRAME 1 AIRDODGE AND WITCH TIME

She's not flashy at all. She's boring as fucking shit. Literally everything she does is mechanical as fuck, there's zero variation in any of it. She's easily as bad as pre-patch Diddy was, maybe even worse since Diddy at least had to land a grab to kill you really easily while Bayo doesn't even need that.

Zero even said he likes post-nerf Diddy more than pre-nerf Diddy since now Diddy is still really strong but requires a bit of thought and creativity to use instead of just HOO HAA
>>
>>332170503
Mewtwo might be a high tier now tho
>>
>>332170349
I fail to see the the logic you used to make that conclusion.
>>
>>332170427

Makes a video entirely on her, but not prepatch Diddy because he mained him. Entire video is about him complaining about her, half the players that use her, how so many no name people are placing now, gets super defensive when they claim he did the same with Shiek and proceeds to call her Toxic and playing against her is hell. Yeah hes not mad at all.
>>
>>332170503
>Remember any Zero tier list?
Zero's tier list was for 1.4 He got unlucky the update happened just at that moment.
>>
>>332168197
>Diddy's match up against Shiek is very good

You have no idea what you're talking about, Sheik is arguably Diddy's worst MU after Super Downthrow Bros

Even before the nerf most top players considered Sheik the winner of the MU
>>
>>332170693
>Makes a video entirely on her, but not prepatch Diddy because he mained him.
Actually, he mentioned Diddy in his Sheil 1.5 analysis, saying that the Nerf Diddy got was the best thing to happens tothe character, because it had forced Diddy players to actually diversify the moves of Diddy instead of always using the same kind of moves.
>>
>>332170693
>Entire video is about him complaining about her, half the players that use her, how so many no name people are placing now
He actually point out several players for which it's actually not the case that they are being carried by Bayo.
> and playing against her is hell.
What he is actually saying is that plying against her force you to be super defensive, resulting in a more boring fight.
>>
>>332170218
You missed the part where that "tourneyfag" used to be a massively competitive player in previous games.

It's like if an old Yun player from 3S suddenly practiced Yun in AE and won an event after less than a week's practice.

Sure, the character is strong, but it helped that said player had a huge competitive background. No online warriors are dominating events with htis character. She hasn't even placed in the two biggest U.S majors of the last month.
>>
>>332170839
But did he make a video before the nerf saying Diddy carries people and Diddy players are cancer?
>>
>>332170616
He is a mid tier he may have a offense now but he still has all his defensive issues and weight problem
>>332170740
Zero makes tier lists all the time and they are fucking retarded
>>
He has some valid points. Most top tier characters have a very good moveset with many decent moves and a couple of strong ones. Other characters have a few decent ones and maybe a strong one, but basically the top tiers worst moves are the average if not even the best moves of other characters.

Bayonetta however has everything going for her and a great combination of realy strong moves. Additionally, she has an insane recovery even for Smash 4 standards, great escape tools, low risk and a countermove, which can punish you at any time at any point.
>>
>>332171012
He actually made a twitter post saying Diddy should be banned.
>>
>>332171073
>Zero makes tier lists all the time and they are fucking retarded
Care to show them?

The only one I know of is his recent 1.4 tier list and he stopped it because of the update.
>>
>>332170839

Read >>332171012
Face it he's done the same thing the only difference is he doesn't admit to it. When patches come out he almost always jumps ship and plays it off like its no big deal.

>>332171091

Yeah aka when he was maining Fox for the first couple weeks, then he cruised the diddy kong express like the tierwhore he is. The only reason why he's not playing bayonetta is that he just plays simplistic characters that fish for one move that combos into itself. Metaknight Uair, Diddy Uair, Shiek Fair.
>>
>>332158567
The only reason people are annoyed is their token character didn't get in.
>>
>>332171240
>The only reason why he's not playing bayonetta is that he just plays simplistic characters that fish for one move that combos into itself

Are you implying Bayonetta is hard at all to use and that her entire gameplan isn't "fish for the 0-death setup or Witch Time"?
>>
File: 1449308860959.png (125 KB, 791x446) Image search: [Google]
1449308860959.png
125 KB, 791x446
>Bad players can beat good players bayonetta
>Because bayo kills if you do everything perfectly
Being perfect makes you bad it seems.
>>
>>332171240
>Read >>332171012
I read it and >>332171091
still stand.

He called Didddy too OP and making the game boring and later went on to say that the nerf was a good thing.
And it was not just him saying it. Ther was a large consensus about it.

That he treat Bayonetta the same actually show that he is coherent and give some ground to his opinion.

> The only reason why he's not playing bayonetta is that he just plays simplistic characters that fish for one move that combos into itself. Metaknight Uair, Diddy Uair, Shiek Fair.
Except Bayonetta is actually the simpler character to play. Sheik, Zss and even rosalina all require higher skill to win than Bayo.
>>
>>332171337

The only difference between Bayo and Zero's characters is that Bayo combos 3 moves into each other. Like Valve Zero can't count to three hence why his combos are the same move into it self with the occasion special move. AKA Fair fair fair fair fair Bouncing fish.
>>
Anything that makes that fat retard cry must be good.
>>
>>332171424
>>Because bayo kills if you do everything perfectly
Actually not. The actual issue is effectively that Bayo is allowed to make alot of fuck-up and still win. She has the most forgiving play-style and that is the issue.

Bayo kill even if you mess up quite a bit.
>>
>>332171240
>The only reason why he's not playing bayonetta is that he just plays simplistic characters

Bayo is much, much easier to play than any of the current top tiers aside from maybe Rosalina

Like Sheik was retarded but outside of the 50/50 (which is now gone) she had a hell of a time trying to kill without setups and reads, setups that went beyond "press down and B"
>>
File: 1450000657240.png (499 KB, 611x755) Image search: [Google]
1450000657240.png
499 KB, 611x755
>>332171520
>Bayo kill even if you mess up quite a bit.
Of boy,so people are crying because they have to change their playstyle against certain character? From more aggressive to cautious?

Top tier "smash" ladies and gents
>>
>>332158567
>scarflard gets beaten by something
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BROOOOOOOOOOOOOKEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNN
Remember when he cried about Lucario?
>>
>>332171650
he hasn't been beaten by Bayo players
>>
>>332171428

If he's allowed to play Diddy when the meta was literally "Ho-hah" all game why isn't a player allowed to use Bayo? Why should they drop a character play when he didn't? Do you not think everyone else had that same "Diddy players are toxic" mentality? Diddy killed the metagame much worse than Bayo did. Again the only difference now is Bayo is a character Zero himself says is awkward for him to play. He can't hop onto the wagon so he's complaining on the side of the road.
>>
>>332171650
Lucario was legit retarded when Vectoring was a thing to be fair.

Now he's just high-risk high-reward like he should be.
>>
>Adapt or die
>"why should we? We're playing for fun...competitive fun"
>Literally describes Bayonetta as 'Toxic'

Yeah I'm not watching the rest. He's just an extremely whiny bitch because the characters he's been obsessing over for years have fallen from grace to something new.
>>
File: 1411061556633.jpg (42 KB, 330x315) Image search: [Google]
1411061556633.jpg
42 KB, 330x315
a month ago back before the sheik nerfs he literally made a video telling people to git gud instead of complaining

but now that sheik is no longer on top he's like "now look what you've done, you got sheik nerfed and now you have to put up with bayonetta instead!" and "sheik is more fun to watch than bayonetta!"
>>
>>332171593
>Of boy,so people are crying because they have to change their playstyle against certain character?
They don't like that it result in needing to play more campy, resulting in more boring game.

Even in competitive play, people play this game because they have fun playing it in competitions.

It's normal they don't like change that make the competition less fun.
>>
just add dante so he can kill bayonetta again
>>
>>332171687
>why isn't a player allowed to use Bayo?
He never said they shouldn't be allowed. He actually said Bayo shouldn't be banned. Rest of your point dismissed.
>>
>>332171705
i mean Sheik wasn't toxic to the game like Bayo so it makes sense
>>
>>332171593
People don't like playing really slow and campy which is what Bayo encourages.

People adapted to Jiggs in Melee and ICs in Brawl, they'll adapt to this. Doesn't mean people are gonna like playing against it though.
>>
>>332171774
I'd be ok with it
He'd be like a slightly faster Bayonetta but without witch time or bats within bullshit
>>
>>332171796

Let me rephrase that for you "If he's allowed to play Diddy when the meta was literall "Ho-Hah" all game why isn't a Bayo player not allowed to use her almost equally braindead combo."
>>
>>332171798
Sheik vs ZSS being a thing was incredibly toxic.

Nobody bothered to tune in to Sm4sh because they knew it'd be Sheik vs ZSS on Town and City/Smashville.

There's only so many times people can watch the same thing. Especially when Shiek was nothing but a few fairs, a throw and a bouncing fish.

Even if Bayo is a problem, Sm4sh has been a game that's constantly had this problem thanks to Diddy, then Sheik/ZSS and now Bayo. Why complain now after the pro-scene has spent over a year killing interest in the scene with stale matchups?
>>
>>332171798
sheik was the very definition of toxic
a good number of characters are literally made unviable because there's nothing they can do against a semi-decent sheik
>>
>>332171953
at least you could fight sheik like a normal character
>>
>>332171953
then if bayo can combo everyone to death, why play anyone else
>>
>>332171696
>/v/ in charge of getting listening
He says "THEY're playing for competetive fun", meaning most players don't try to earn money, they just like to measure up against each other and see how far they come. With Bayonetta's all around great arsenal, she really does force her opponent to only land single hits. 'Toxic' is a very good word for that, cause it hurts the overall balance and appeal.

You're just being triggered by two words you don't like, cause you follow /v/'s bandwagon of hate memes.
>>
>>332171949
>There's only so many times people can watch the same thing
This is the smash fanbase we are talking about here. people are still watching Fox vs Fox in Melee and losing their shit
>>
>>332172007
because she can't consistently combo people to death
>>
>>332171903
It's not that players shouldn't be allowed to use it. The whole point is that Bayo's bullshit is toxic for the same reasons Hoo Haa was.

>>332171953
And Bayo invalidates just as many, if not more since now throwing out any non-fast move is guaranteed death against her no matter what it is.

Sheik's always been kind of a "gateway" character. Even in Melee she is worse for a lot of low tiers than even Fox is arguably.
>>
>>332171593
Remember when Smash 4 was called Super Roll Bros? Well if everyone and their grandma starts using Bayo then this game will be dubbed Super Camping Bros.
>>
>>332171903
>why isn't a Bayo player not allowed
And again, he never said they aren't allowed to. He actually said Bayo shouldn't be banned and he actually said palyer should ready themselves to play against Bayo, because she is the new top tier.
>>
>>332172103
But why would he complain about Bayonetta when he was the guy that made Hoo Haa a meme? To the point where he wears a Diddy shirt to tournaments.
>>
>>332172101
Yes she can, she has combos that can kill regardless of DI on literally every weight class

And if they don't kill due to the Bayo player fucking up or something that's still a clean 60-70% which is one Witch Time away from death
>>
>>332171949
>Sheik, ZSS, Bayo
Why are all the broken smash characters long legged female in skimpy costumes?
>>
>>332172101
Believe me, she can. All the player needs to do is wait for the right moment, enter a simple combo and they've won the game if their opponent is on their last shock. Why do people like you defend Bayo's zero to death combo when it's extremely cheap and cannot be escaped the majority of the time?
>>
>>332170692
probably because you're stupid
>>
>>332172103

Yeah? That didn't stop Zero for Ho-hahing everyone for the first few months, he even made it a smash meme and brought his diddy shirt pretty much promoting others to this play style. After Zero played Diddy he literally destroyed the meta, the entire meta was on counterpicking Diddy hence why Luigi was top for a bit. So why is he making a whole video just to discredit Bayo players from doing the same thing he did? Atm there arent even as much people playing Bayo as there were Diddys.
>>
>>332172171
>when he was the guy that made Hoo Haa a meme?
He wasn't. It was Hungrybox who made it a meme.
>But why would he complain about Bayonetta
He complained about Diddy too. If he complained about Diddy, the is no reason he couldn't complain about Bayo.

theonly difference is that he stated he will not play as Bayonetta up until she get nerfed. So... I guess you could call it an improvement compared to his Tier Whoring past...
>>
File: kekamoto.gif (871 KB, 385x354) Image search: [Google]
kekamoto.gif
871 KB, 385x354
>>332172181
>>332172331
show me a tournament where a bayonetta player was able to consistently combo people to death

how can people even say she can combo to death EVERY character when it's already been proven false?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG4iyH1Y4hY
>>
i've seen more people get carried by cloud and the rage mechanic in general than by bayonetta. rage carries tons of heavy mains.
>>
File: 1457172023913.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1457172023913.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
>>332172309
Dressing like a mummy and a full body suit is considered skimpy now?
>>
>when a character faster than light and drop fast kicks and punches that can kill you in one combo it's ok
>when there's the space fox being the only character picked in any competitive location it's ok
>when edge kirby dominate the game by being able to fly where he wants and combo you to death when you leave the ground it's ok because it's a bad game
>when you have this character based on combos it's not ok

melee players are pathetic, it's the exact same as fox who is over the whole roster, players will pick bayo only
but of course it's NOT ok because they'll have to learn a new character, which is impossible because it's 2016 and there's no way to feel as powerful as you were as children because you managed to infinite combo your block in a corner
>>
>>332172374
Luigi was top tier after the Diddy nerf too, he rose so quickly because people discovered that his grab game was completely broken and his fireballs were also really ridiculous on top of shitting on Diddy, of course that got nerfed too though

I don't think he's trying to discredit Bayo players, he even acknowledged really good players using her, he just said he thinks Bayo can carry people thanks to how broken some of her tools are on top of being really easy to play

Also I'm pretty sure Hungrybox is the one who made Hoo Haa a meme unless I'm forgetting something
>>
What is the whole point of the video besides being ass flustered. It's him letting it being known that when he eventually gets ass raped by a beyo player he can go back and say told you so.
>>
File: 359.gif (3 MB, 340x286) Image search: [Google]
359.gif
3 MB, 340x286
>>332172585
>space fox
>the only character picked
>>
>>332172645
>top tier
No. He was high, but never top.
>>
>>332170294
SCIV banned Hilde. I wouldn't be surprised if there were more.
>>
>>332170339
excellent album for such a shit opinion
>>
>>332172645
He is calling her toxic, like diddy wasn't and he continued to use him. He is being a bitch and trying to sway the fields opinion
>>
The ONLY thing Bayo needs is to not have the witch time. Defend it all you want but it completely ruins the flow of the game in any match she is in. And I say this as someone who is extremely happy she is in and wanted her even before she was on a Nintendo console
>>
>>332172916
He thought Hoo Haa was toxic too though, he continued using Diddy because he liked playing as him

Like you can call him a hypocrite for that but at least articulate it right
>>
>>332172645

People were cheering Hoo Haa well before Hbox went into the tournament scene for sm4sh. Stating Bayo is carrying people is discrediting them (yes I know he stated players he doesn't feel this way about but he's still discrediting the others). Who's to say they didn't pick her up day one because they liked the idea of combo strings. Again during Zero's diddy phase he destroyed the meta way worse than Bayo has done for now.

Zero almost never complains about the characters he uses until he stops using them (Or at least subs them). During the switch to Diddy at most he just stated counterpicks never the fact that his character was straight up broken. Yes before and after the switch he did but not during.
>>
>>332172916
>like diddy wasn't
He also called Diddy bad. instead this time he is actually more coherent by choosing to not play her up until he Nerf.
>>
>>332173085
>Zero almost never complains about the characters he uses until he stops using them
Zero called out Diddy from the start.
>>
>>332172920
I think everyone can agree Witch Time is more than a little ridiculous. The nerf did make it so it staled faster but your first 2, sometimes even 3 are all you will ever need. A fresh one is still kind of absurd. I dont know if it can actually be fixed without removing it entirely, which is something I would be against in the spirit of the character.
>>
>>332173145

Continue reading the post.
>>
>>332173087
Wow so noble of him. Bunch of faggots
>>
>>332173195
At least have the time the character is stunned scale so she doesn't get to hit you with a fully-charged Smash just because you jabbed.
>>
>>332173195
I do not see why removing it would be so bad, she would still be Bayonetta, all of her moves would still be ripped directly from the game. She's way more accurately represented than most of the roster. Just imagine you're playing on the first game's NSIC mode
>>
>>332173260
And your point being?

HEe is not allowed to call out Bayo unless he start maining her?
>>
>Pink Fresh obliterates MVD one time with a Zero to death Bayo combo
>Suddenly everyone loses their shit

Lmao get fucking good already it's happened ONCE in tournaments since she got introduced and it's not easy to do at all, we should want combos like this for characters it's a demonstration of skill, timing and your ability to read enemy DI.

Melee is full of heavy damage and kill combos and its praised
>>
>>332173215
I read it entirely. He still called him out. I mean, you would get a point if he started to bitch constantly about Bayo, but so far he has done it once. So there is no inconsistency.

I he has called out on Diddy, it's all fait he call out on Bayo too.
>>
>>332173318
I'd be more than down with that. Jabs and the like would basically give the 'congrats you dodged but arent getting a punish out of this' timeframe which is acceptable.
>>
>>332173087
>he is actually more coherent by choosing to not play her up until he Nerf
right
when she was first released he didn't think she was top tier material and even then he didn't want to play her
he's just mad that a character that he doesn't want to play is now "possibly" the top character
he wants to rally people so she gets nerfed now that he knows patches are still going
>>
>>332173513
you forgot all the times someone landed a lucky witch time and won with an usmash/spiking dsmash even if the bayo was being wrecked
>>
>>332173604
>when she was first released he didn't think she was top tier material and even then he didn't want to play her
Dude, she was released a few weeks ago and hadn't made any comment on her yet up until now.
>>
>>332173513
>happened once
it happens a lot if you just fucking look. the only skill about it is changing up one or two moves on reaction, but smash has always been about custom combos. most of hers are prepackaged.

also
>Melee is full of heavy damage and kill combos and its praised
that's right. it's FULL of them. not just one character has them.
>>
>>332173617
It's not luck it's called knowning what attack is safe and what isn't. It's called learning the match up. Same way fags cried Little Mac was OP at first till they learned what attacks they could use without worrying about hitting him while he's in super armor. Your playing against Bayonetta, you know she has Witch Time, if you choose to to fly in and attack willy nilly you better acknowledged the fact you may trigger WT. Exercise patience and let her throw it out, now you get a free smash attack and the win
>>
>>332173814
>Dude, she was released a few weeks ago and hadn't made any comment on her yet up until now.
Now you're just bullshitting, he's made lots of videos about Bayonetta.
>>
>>332173547

He's only bitched about Bayo once but this one gets a special little video all to herself. Zero's just a tier-whore that doesn't like being called out on it. Hell even Pokken he jumped ship onto Weiville as soon as Justin Wong won 1 tournament with him. As a player Zero is great but has a person he's so unlikeable to me. He chooses the ez win, when he loses a major he makes a whole video on how "Nairo played good but what really happened was I played bad", and he tries to state all his opinion as unarguable facts.
>>
>>332173513
9B 0-deathed Ally too and Salem has been doing it tons, it's just going to get more common as people get more familiar with the character. DI hardly even matters for many of her combos too and even if they happen to not kill they still do a metric shitload of damage and she can easily kill off of another touch. It's the same shit pre-patch Luigi can do only Bayo has much better everything in comparison.

>Melee is full of heavy damage and kill combos and its praised

Because Melee has legit hard execution which makes it more impressive, and there are many more characters than just one or two that can pull off some really devastating combos.

Also Bayo's execution isn't hard at all, I don't know why people keep insisting it is.
>>
>>332173980
>Now you're just bullshitting, he's made lots of videos about Bayonetta.
IT's his first video ever analysing Bayonetta.
>>
That's a core problem with the design of Smash 4, not Bayonetta and the idea that you can be carried by a character is some stupid-ass logic.
>>
>>332173965
>knowning what attack is safe and what isn't
no attacks are, now every character has to run around fishing for grabs or small punishes. Speaking of...
>Exercise patience and let her throw it out, now you get a free smash attack and the win
It's the shortest counter animation in the game, the frames for hitting her at the end of it are tiny as shit and chances are you're just gonna get punished for trying
>>
>>332173965
>throw out frame 1 jab
>die for it

So basically there are no safe moves then?

Also Witch Time has the quickest recovery of any Counter move in the game easily

The Little Mac comparison is shitty because everyone who wasn't in permanent For Glory mode could see Mac had glaring faults from the get-go, meanwhile Bayo has seemingly next to no faults and more stupid shit is being discovered for her almost daily
>>
>>332174028
>He's only bitched about Bayo once but this one gets a special little video all to herself
And? His video analysis are only a recent thing.
> Zero's just a tier-whore
And this is why he will not pick out Bayonetta?
>he makes a whole video on how "Nairo played good but what really happened was I played bad"
He has stated several times that Nairo won fair and square.
>>
File: bayo.png (24 KB, 588x231) Image search: [Google]
bayo.png
24 KB, 588x231
>>332173814
>>332174187
LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ5XYLm1UJs
>>
>>332171705

If you watch till the end of the video he says that people just need to suck it up and get good and learn the bayonetta match up because we can't count on a patch fixing her. He also said it would be completely dumb to ban her as well.
>>
>>332174386
>>332173814
>>332174187

another video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WejDhH9EIlA
>>
>>332174218
When your following up and getting combos off you should know what you can and can't do safely against the character your fighting if not then learn the match up. I wouldn't Dthrow up tilt Ness with Mario but once because he can escape after the first hit and punish Mario if he tries to Up tilt more because I know the match up and I'm not retarded. I would continue to Up tilt Bowser since he can't escape after one hit. That's match up knowledge, you want to stop getting WT so much? Learn your match up and stop being a shitter.

Her WT is not active for the whole back flip animation, you sure can punish her for using it unsuccessfully. It's not a counter it's a dodge.

What is with people refusing to get good and adapt to change? First people are swearing off Bidou Tech because it's so hard and they don't wanna remap their controls and now people refuse to learn how to fight Bayonetta fuck off and get good
>>
>>332174650
>Fastest counter in the game
>Also best recover time
>Lol, just git gud and learn how to counter it
You sound retarded at that, do you know that? Bayonetta's not being criticized for single match ups. She has counterplay for basically every character in the game and it's the same at that. Except maybe G&W as seen as in that one video above. But having a single character out of 50+ as counter and only because of a single move is fucking retarded.

The main issue about her is, that she's not only very safe to play, but also punishes every aggressive playstyle against her. She has everything a character needs to be good in the game, that's why she's toxic.

Not to mention, you just read everything as you see it fit. You don't address any of the points others make about her and why she's broken and at the end you just refer to a fraction of anons on a image board who may or may not play smash on tournaments.
>>
>>332175269
>safe
With that shitty start up on majority of her attacks? Fuck off rush down characters with good frame data shit on her. Her only way of fighting back is WT which again is baitable like any counter character and punishable as well it may be fast but it's still punishable she does not counter 50 characters your a shitter if you think otherwise or retarded, likely both. Another thing she can't do shit on is shield learn to use it.

>B-b-but I have to change my playstyle!
Boo fucking hoo you have to play to the character your fighting how is that a foreign? I play Ness I don't play the same way I would against Rosalina or sword fighters that I would Bowser, you shitter. Dare you have to actually think instead of just mashing buttons for once, go shove a cactus up your ass fucknose
>>
>pay2win
You paid to enter the tournament to win. You paid for the game.
>>
This doesn't mean much from a diddy player who thought there was nothing wrong with how broken he was originally.
>>
>>332177214

I'm pretty sure he thought there was smething wrong with Diddy. Even complained about it.

Then he mained him until the nerf.

You can pretty much track Zeros' changes in the game by following the track of edits from that first "make me a woman scarflard" pic
>>
>>332165492
She's a shit character that nobody likes

Even people like you only like her because le salt epic trolled 4 teh win XD
>>
File: waifufags may cry.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
waifufags may cry.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>332177884

Pretty much famille bidan
>>
>>332177884
Salty.
>>
>>332177884
well she literally got voted in, so people do like her
>>
Who cares, watching Scarflard cry like a baby is great.
>>
File: 1423343112069.jpg (48 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
1423343112069.jpg
48 KB, 500x491
>"I just happened to main the top tier in every game I play, What a coincidence"! ; )

Holy fuck this nigga is lying through his teeth
>>
>>332177884
The only characters trolls voted for were; Goku, Shrek, Snake, Banjo, Shantae, and Shovel Knight
>>
She counters all of the top tiers but has a problem dealing with some lower threats that people don't like using. Maybe if people stopped sticking to their shitty flowchart top tiers and actually tried winning with something different they'd handle her easier.

Also reminder that people thought Little Mac was OP the first month of the game's release. Judging a character based on less than a month of inf is stupid.
>>
>>332158567
>The game's best player is butthurt that he's no longer the best player and is looking for a scapegoat.

Fix'd
>>
File: AHAHAHA.gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
AHAHAHA.gif
1 MB, 500x500
>melee fanboys swear their old shit requires more skill
nah, melee relies in muscular memory and luck, don't pretend melee players think faster or think at all, it's just their hands reacting and whoever hits first already won since the hitstun takes ages, smash 4 is slower and makes you actually think how to approach and the best strategy to win, in melee it's just attacking as fast as possible, this is why smash 4 has so many counters, to prevent that shitty button mashing gamestyle and focus on spacing and timing since that's been always the point of smash

melee fanboys just like it for the competitive placebo and watching casual fights of 2 minutes
>>
>>332179148
he is still the best
>>
>Bayonetta comes out
Zero:
"She's too hard to use. She's not even good, everyone says she's good but she isn't. I won't use her."

Flash forward a month to this. What a fucking liar. He'd probably pick Bayonetta up but she's "too hard" for him because he can't into doing QCF inputs.
>>
ZeRo is THE ultimate tier whore

He mains Weavile in Pokken just because Jwong won a few tournies with him
>>
>>332179436
He also threw a bitchfit because Shofu destroyed him in Pokken
>>
>>332179183
No he just mains the clear number one character at the time. He played Meta Knight in Brawl who was broken. He played Diddy pre 1.4 who was OP and he played Shiek who had zero losing matchups till she got hit by the nerf

Now he's mad he has to learn to play s actual character who isn't blatantly more powerful than the rest of the cast
>>
>>332179580

>The huge pokefag becomes one of the best at pokken and beats the tier whore from Smash

Feels good man.
>>
>>332179772
ok, but how does that prove he's not the best player anymore.
also he fucking bodied top sheiks with diddy so it's more about him being the better player
>>
>>332179436

Also he's fat
>>
>>332172092
Melee autists don't realize how much bigger the audience would be if the game was balanced.
>>
>>332179897
I'm not saying he isn't talented but people are close to his level if not at it by now. He definitely lets the clear top tier carry him
>>
File: 1458466866834.png (1 MB, 1024x574) Image search: [Google]
1458466866834.png
1 MB, 1024x574
>Scarflard suddenly acting like he's above using the strongest character in the patch after being rumpravaged at the sheik nerf

o i am laffin
>>
>>332179816
Best part is Zero came out on twitter and said he will win every Pokken tourney, he can't stand how easy it is to make a comeback if you're good enough or how speed isn't the most important thing.
>>
>>332158567
Bayonetta gets camped the fuck out by small campers like duck hunt and toon link, so in the long run it isn't that terrible. The problem is of course all the scrubby bayos clogging up the bracket since she's so easy to pick up. If it was only a handful of players in the continent playing her like with Rosalina I'd just call the complainers sour, salty, bitter butthurt babies but like a quarter of the semi notable players are picking her up so they have a point.
>>
>>332180359
I don't understand why people keep saying this. Have you seen how many top players use sheik? Zero bodies them all with or without sheik. You don't get to be as dominant as Zero unless you're actually good at the game. Hate him all you want, but don't discount his skill.
>>
>>332179436
He also LITERALLY mentioned that "people have been saying Wevile is top tier" in his video as his reasoning for picking him.

>B-but it's just coincidence that all my characters I like are top tiers

Right. Also, can't wait for him to get a divorce. How the fuck do you think it's a smart idea to marry a girl who's still in high school after knowing her for less than a year? How can people be so stupid?
>>
Is he still going to main Sheik or what?
>>
File: one god left.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
one god left.webm
2 MB, 854x480
>>332179176
>this entire post
Holy shit the delusion is getting worse as time goes on.
>>
It's obvious that the real reason that he won't play Bayo is because he's afraid if he commits time to her she'll get nerfed hard as well and his butt won't be able to take it.
And then he'll flood twitter with "Haha told you so xDDd" like the fat cunt he is
>>
>>332180914
Given his previous track record, no, but he may just stick to maining her just because people are calling him out on his hypocrisy. Also, he can't do actual fighting game inputs, and said Bayonetta was too complex for him when she first came out. All of the sudden "too easy."

He complained about Diddy and Shiek before picking them up, so he may just main Bayo.
>>
>>332180972

Is there really a 40 year old man still playing Melee? That MLG shirt guy looks so dead inside
>>
>>332180692
But I literally said he's talented you shit. However a lot of his results are also because he only plays the clear number one in every game. Smash 4 doesn't have a clear number one anymore who has nothing but winning matchups now that Shiek got hit, he knows this and now he's mad he's getting exposed as a one trick pony.

It's also not like Diddy is a bad character, he's still Top 8 material and it's not like all that Diddy practice went out the window when he switched. The parity in player skill also was a lot wider between him and the rest when he was on Diddys hay day. People are just as good as him now
>>
>>332179176
I really only play Smash 4, but if you seriously think this you're actually retarded.
>>
>>332180914
he's not picking up bayo at least, but he'll probably stick with diddy/sheik now
>>
File: 1457044546636.jpg (28 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1457044546636.jpg
28 KB, 350x350
>>332181107
I don't care what game you play, if you don't know who that is you don't even deserve to be in this thread.

Didn't know ignorant kiddies still infest Smash 4.
>>
>>332170973

>He actually point out several players for which it's actually not the case that they are being carried by bayo
I'm pretty sure he was just being diplomatic with players he sees all the time
>What he is actually saying is that plying against her force you to be super defensive, resulting in a more boring fight.
>The guy that purpousely used camp needles whenever he was being midly pressured
Ebin
>>
>>332158567
What a fucking shitbag.

>their character is too good and takes no skill
>my character is good but it takes lots of skill
>I'll speak for everyone and say no one has fun playing against Bayonetta
>I'll speak for everyone and say everyone has fun playing Sheik
>bad players are winning because of Bayonetta and not because they leveled up

I'm not a competitive Sm4sh player, I never had a negative opinion on Zero, but that changed just now.
>>
File: rteu1g[1].jpg (61 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
rteu1g[1].jpg
61 KB, 800x600
>>332181249
Real talk:
Did M2king actually get to fuck Cynthia Bunnay before the drama? Is that his dick in those nudes?

I need to know because I really feel sorry for him. I want to believe that somewhere in his life he managed to use his fame to score with a cutie.

Pic was only shot as a prank, sadly. She was literally dared to kiss him on the cheek.
>>
>>332171867
>What is quick silver
>>
>>332163627
This
Rosa is straight cancer
I'm still amd she's even in the game
>>
>>332181209
>>332181045

Shame, I was hoping he'd jump ship and leave Mr. R and Void to clean Sheik's name.
>>
>>332178057
nice meme :^)
>>
File: 1444321941750.png (2 MB, 1064x983) Image search: [Google]
1444321941750.png
2 MB, 1064x983
>>332158567
>sm4shbabbies are such huge faggots that their best player makes a video about a character being too op
>>
>>332180914
Maybe we'll finally get to see some of his falcon.
>>
>>332177884
I disagree. She's the best female character in vidya. The only people who don't like her are SJWs and Smashbabies who haven't played her games.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 78

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.