[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Call of DLC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: BurnEmOut..png (9 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
BurnEmOut..png
9 KB, 205x246
Does anyone remember when CoD wasn't futuristic dog shit and Flamethrowers were OP as fuck. Because i remember...
>>
Gee I sure remember how amazing that underbarrel flamethrower attachment was in BLOPS, totally not worthless at all
>>
>>332154168
The only Call of Duty I have ever played was the one for ps1
>>
>>332154281
was referring to WaW, the Flamethrower in BLOPS was shit
>>
File: insmaps_mw2.jpg (33 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
insmaps_mw2.jpg
33 KB, 768x432
>>332154168
>remember when CoD wasn't futuristic dog shit
Sure do.
>>
>>332154281
W@W you underage fuck
>>
File: Call_of_Duty_2_Box.jpg (75 KB, 256x366) Image search: [Google]
Call_of_Duty_2_Box.jpg
75 KB, 256x366
>The Tiger on veteran
>>
File: 1427311344566.jpg (8 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
1427311344566.jpg
8 KB, 250x243
damnit OP, now I am craving Mountain Dew
>>
>he wants another shit WW1/2 simulator when like 20% of all popular literature, film and games are about the world wars
no fucking thank you
>>
>>332154168
>>332154281
Everything after CoD 2 was shit with the exception of MW 1s multiplayer.
>>
>>332155038
>WW1 simulator
We have Verdun and not much else along this line of thinking. I'd always be up for more WW1 games. There's literature that addresses that war, and film sure, but we aren't here to talk about literature.
>>
>>332155315
boo, you suck anon
>>
The only two CoDs I played were Big Red One and Blops 1. Both were enjoyable, but I liked BR1 a bit more.
>>
>>332154168
I have tried black ops 3 and Purifier, the flamethrower class perk, IS op as fuck

imagine pyro from tf2 with longer range, faster, and crits ALL the time
>>
>>332155830
I would like a ww1 game with a focus on melee combat, evading artillery, destructible terrain, and bashing people in the head in a trench with your helmet before skewering them with your bayonet

does Verdun do that
>>
>>332155038

Yeah, cause we're severely lacking in the tacticool fps department, right?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.