[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people actually let him become a walker Quick explain yourself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
>people actually let him become a walker
Quick explain yourself faggot
>>
He was too good for this world.
>>
>>332153907
a kaffir
>>
File: 1455802885126.jpg (6 KB, 200x212) Image search: [Google]
1455802885126.jpg
6 KB, 200x212
>really enjoy season 1
>mfw playing season 2

was season 1 just a fluke?
>>
Clem might have needed the bullet.
>>
>>332154068
To me, it seems like adding clem was a last minute thing, so that's why the writing is wonky for the first episode and a half. Like, the people seem to treat clem like a much older character than you would normally a twelve year old. But somewhere along the line, some bean counter felt that without the connection to season 1 it wouldn't sell well enough, so we got a season that is significantly worse than the first.
>>
>>332154068
Yes. The hype wore off once everyone realized your choices don't actually matter, plus all their games ever since except Borderlands have had bad writing
>>
File: m'security.png (341 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
m'security.png
341 KB, 512x512
>watching the normalfag "its so ebin when you call a zombie a not-zombie" dead
>>>/tv/
>>
File: 1406234592139.jpg (132 KB, 550x631) Image search: [Google]
1406234592139.jpg
132 KB, 550x631
Shooting Lee was the final lesson Lee taught Clem. In this new world, sometimes you have to kill the ones you love the most.
>>
>>332154429
S1E1 was pretty bad in general.
>Carley doesn't know how batteries work
>breaking a car window with a spark plug doesn't make noise
>pillows completely muffle gunshots
And I'm sure there are tons of more ridiculous little things they just threw in. It felt like they had a list of random things they had to make fit into the story, so they worked around those.
>>
>>332153907
Wait, did they bring Lee back? Please god tell me they didn't.
>>
Honestly, I'm more looking forward to the Batman game. With S3, they're just gonna do another "trying to survive on the road" game. They won't let us do anything like Alexandria.
>>
>>332159862
What kind of """""choices""""" can you possibly have when you're playing an established character though?
>>
>>332160019
Well, there are many incarnations of Batman.
>>
His VA's acting was so terrible I just wanted it to end.
>>
>>332154153
This. Making Clem waste a precious rarity of a bullet on your stupid black ass that got yourself bit is basically as bad as raping her to death. What is wrong with you people? Also an idiot if you cut your hand off. What if you bled out before even finding out where she is? Selfish people playing this game I guess, dang.
>>
>>332159508
The pillow gunshot thing has been a cliché in movies for a long time. Can't speak to its realism, but as far as media goes its not unheard of
>>
>>332153907
What's that from? Don't remember him ever having that jacket and definitely no palm trees. Season 2? Clementine flashback/force Lee or something?
>>
>>332165630
san andreas
>>
>>332165737
*shoots finger guns at anon*
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.