[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What else is there to be done aside from purging Stratholme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: arthas.jpg (151 KB, 700x506) Image search: [Google]
arthas.jpg
151 KB, 700x506
What else is there to be done aside from purging Stratholme? Was it the right thing to do?

I just replayed W3 and just wanted some lore discussion
>>
Get the mages of Dalaran to quarantine Stratholme to the sky
>>
>>332146416
Arthas did what was needed. Uther just whined, never offering a solution
>>
If Arthas didn't go off the deep end in Dalaran and purged the whole city, they'd probably have an army of zombies running around the kingdom since the plague turned people pretty fast.

Except all of that was moot anyways since Uther alienated Arthas to Northrend.
>>
File: tCyDwuL.jpg (160 KB, 745x991) Image search: [Google]
tCyDwuL.jpg
160 KB, 745x991
What else is there to be done aside from purging baby titans? Was it the right thing to do?
>>
>>332146416
For lore, go to /tg/ - there's a general now

But yes, in retrospect Arthas and Illidan did nothing wrong - Kael DID do wrong after getting tricked by Sanggy

Also Jaina's vagina is cursed
>>
>>332148346
Sounds a lot like this presidential election.
>>
Yes we're electing the new Lich King
>>
Uther was a moron. He should have stayed with Arthas at Stratholme and then followed him to Northrend.

Arthas doesn't listen to anyone when he's angry but I bet he would listen to what Uther has to say before he hold Frostmourne.
>>
Uther: Glad I could make it, Arthas.

Arthas: I watch my tone with you, old man. I may be the prince, but you're still my superior as a paladin.

Uther: As if you could forget. Yes Arthas, there's something about the plague I should know. ...Oh no, it's already begun. These people may look fine now, but it's only a matter of time before they turn into the Undead!

Arthas: What?!

Uther: This entire city must be purged.

Arthas: How can I even consider that? There's got to be some other way.

Uther: Damn it, Arthas! As my future king, order me to purge this city!

Arthas: I am not your king yet, old man. Nor should you obey that command even if I were.

Uther: Then you must consider this an act of treason.

Arthas: Treason?! Have I lost my mind, Uther?

Uther: Have you? Prince Arthas, by right of succession and the sovereignty of your crown, you must hereby relieve me of my command, and suspend my paladins from service.

Jaina: Uther! He can't just--

Uther: It's done! Those of you who have the will to save this land, follow him. The rest of you... get out of his sight.

Arthas: I've just crossed a terrible threshold, Uther.

Jaina: ...Arthas?

Arthas: I'm sorry, Jaina. You can't watch me do this.
>>
>>332149894
fuck off, one of the few topics discussing video games and you come with this bullshit

go say that in all the other threads about useless shit
>>
MY WIFE FOR THE HORDE
>>
>>332146416
>What else is there to be done aside from purging Stratholme?

He wasn't wrong to purge Strat, but running off to Northrend because some asshole demon made fun of him was the big mistake. He should've just chilled in Lordaeron until Mal'ganis dumb ass froze to death.

Uther is also partly to blame simply for not doing anything - if he was so opposed to Arthas killing everyone, maybe he should have tried to stop him. Instead he just walked away and let it happen.

And Jaina fucked up too. Loyalty means sticking by your friend even when it's hard, not when he's doing everything you agree with. Even if she had just hung around and said "No Arthas, there is literally no benefit for you to run off to some icy wasteland", then the course of history could have been changed.
>>
>>332156260
These small choices - Uther not convincing Arthas to stay in Lordaeron instead of running off the Northrend, Jaina not helping Arthas, these small events led to the Lich King storyline.

Wish Blizzard continued this level of story telling, instead of the bullshit we get now
>>
>>332156260
Be grateful to Uther and Jaina for allowing literaly canditate for avatar of light to CORRUPTED into death knight and later Lich King

Nice logic with "lol we cant purge the city, lets wait until they all change into midless zombie and became 500% more agresive and dengrous in battle. Killing zombie is OK because they're not human anymore"
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.