[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will it be good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: bloodstained.png (2 MB, 1135x899) Image search: [Google]
bloodstained.png
2 MB, 1135x899
Will it be good?
>>
I'm gonna stain her in something but it ain't blood.
>>
>>332140465
Tomato sauce?
>>
>>332140117
Blinn tits confirmed, does she fucking shellac them?
>>
The model looks good, looks like it's something out of Smash 4
>>
>>332140117
It'll probably be okay
>>
>>332140117
I cant see it being that much worse than the DS games so probably.
>>
>>332140117
It has to be. Iga will not let it fail.

Think of all the 'good' metroidvania that have come out since Ecclesia. ALL SHIT.

Even Slain, the latest greatest kickstarter metroidvania hopeful, total shit.
>>
>>332140117
It can't be worse than MN9.
>>
I hope so, it's a spiritual sequel to the Castlevania series.
>>
Maybe, they've made some nice progress so far and Miriam is a qt.
>>
>>332140638
the designs are glass, and only those are reflecting light.
>>
I want to lick her Rose tattoo on her boob.
>>
File: 1452880131407.png (398 KB, 765x720) Image search: [Google]
1452880131407.png
398 KB, 765x720
>>332140117
I really hope so.
>>
>>332140638
Shes turning into stained glass or something
>>
>>332140117
They've shown a willingness to listen to feedback, so maybe.
>>
Havent played a metroidvania since order of ecclesia. Even if it sucks shit, I wont be able to tell, because im already telling myself it will be good. so yeah, it will be good
>>
>>332142290
Well that's good as long as they don't listen to the perpetually offended Neofag shits.
>>
>>332142578
Well you want to appeal to the plurality of people that are giving you money, and not a small bunch of mental cases that have to cluster around the pyongyang of video games.
>>
>>332142290
People have highly varied and mostly shitty ideas. If they try to please to many people instead of following their own vision, it won't be that good.
>>
can't wait till iga is exposed as a hack like inafune
>>
I'm confident it'll be good, but it'll probably be delayed like fuck. No way they're releasing it March next year.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.