[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>free spirit from the hillock >commits sudoku because the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: THE-BLOODY-BARON.jpg (59 KB, 539x619) Image search: [Google]
THE-BLOODY-BARON.jpg
59 KB, 539x619
>free spirit from the hillock
>commits sudoku because the spirit killed Anna
FUCK. NOW THEYRE BOTH DEAD.
>>
>>332124929

>sudoku

Sudoku is a puzzle game you fucking retard
>>
>>332125756
It's internet slang, you fucking newfag.
The correct word is seppuku, but some say sudoku.
>>
>>332125914
You just got baited so easily.
>>
>>332125756
New as fuck.
>>
File: Screenshot (399).png (3 MB, 1804x1036) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (399).png
3 MB, 1804x1036
>>332124929

Everyone lived in my story, make better choices fuccboi.
>>
I freed the spirit, and they both survived...
>>
>>332126029
haha xd LOL
epic bait brother!
>>
File: dqkY0o1.png (342 KB, 394x394) Image search: [Google]
dqkY0o1.png
342 KB, 394x394
>>332126085
I just wanted to help the children, anon.
>>
>let me just free this thing I can't be sure what the fuck it is and it's been killing people just fine here in its prison but I think it will be better off uncontained

lol
>>
>>332126406
BUT MUH CHILDREN
Why the fuck did I fall for it
>>
>>332125914
>>332126053

>acting like a retard is the 4-Chan way

Seriously, fuck off
>>
>>332126640
>getting pissed over jargon that is older than you

Don't you have to get up for church early in the morning, kid?
>>
>>332126406
By that point you're already working for the fucking crones who are just as bad dude.
>>
File: tower full of mice.png (242 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
tower full of mice.png
242 KB, 600x338
>>332126578

>he trusted a spirit

You have only yourself to blame.
>>
>>332127620
>hey I'm working for these monsters because they further my own cause you know the whole reason for my current journey
>better release this total unknown that's already killed a shit tonne while being captive might save a handful of kids that are gonna die anyway

lol
>>
>>332127795
That quest pissed me off.
I accidently started talking to her so before investigating that room, and so I decided to free her because you can't make no decision.

I then read looked around the room and decided against letting her go, but I couldn't change my decision or anything, even though the only decision I had made was to tell her I would help, and hadn't actually done it yet.

Screw that quest.
>>
>>332127795

I fucking destroyed a kingdom because I'm retarded.

I feel like a fucking monster
>>
>>332127892
>already killed a shit tonne

You keep saying this as if the crones don't already do that.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.