[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I've finally been able to play The Witcher 3 after I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
So, I've finally been able to play The Witcher 3 after I've upgraded some parts in my pc.
40 hours in, and I can truly say this is the worst combat I've ever have to deal with.

What the fuck is up with the unresponsive controls? How did they manage to create a combat system around timing, and fuck it up this bad with fancy animations? I feel like I'm doing wrong.

Please /v/, help me. How do I deal with this shit?
>>
>>332123259
I'm about 23 hours in and I think the exact opposite of you, everything is fluid and responsive and I don't notice animations interfering. certain set of enemies it seems worse with?
>>
Go play Witcher 1. That combat is so much worse.
>>
>>332123684
I've been playing it and holy fuck so I despise wolves, mother fuckers attack so fast
>>
>>332123259
>BB cucks are THIS salty they will never win a single GOTY award

top kek
>>
>>332123873
i felt the same but getting to late game with all your fighting styles with combos was tasty.
>>
>>332123259
>enemy attack animations with hitboxes that activate frame 0 of the animation
By far the worst offense imo
>soft lock on throws you all over the place
>enemies get free escape dodges every other time you swing at them

>potions limited to 4 quickslots
And they pretended like it wasn't consolized
>>
>>332123259
>How do I deal with this shit?
You play a good game instead.
>>
only good fight in this game is caranthir I just wish I could fight that fight over and over.
>>
>>332123259
How much do you like the story? That's a big part of why so many people enjoyed the game.
>>
>>332123259

>Combat system around timing

So you've not played the game?
>>
>>332128803
Just realised this thread is still alive. I quite like it, but I was hoping to really invest in this game and abuse the rpg elements. But the combat is way to clucky to do anything satisfying.

I could have just read a book instead.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.