[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Psychonauts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Sup /v/ I just finished installing Psychonauts for the first time, any recommendations, tips or something?
>>
The game is made for casuals you don't need us to hold your hand.
>>
>>332109292
Play it. It's not that hard.
>>
>>332109292
Yeah go play the game. It's a childern's game you faggot, you don't need help.
>>
>>332109292
Probably shoulda gotta different game
>>
>>332109569
like what? the problem is that my laptop is a fucking toaster and I can only play 2007ish or before games
>>
>>332109806
solitaire
>>
you dont need anything. game runs high res 100+fps out of the box. if you have gog copy just make sure its patched to 1.05. you can delete the intro movies if you want. enjoy.
>>
>>332109806
>I can only play 2007ish or before games
Yeah because the PC has such a limited library of quality pre-2007 games, right?
>>
>>332109934
I dont really know about that, I had only played Ps2 and Ps3 games, I havent really played a lot on PC and this is the only laptop I have and can buy thanks to my really fucking shitty country, sorry
>>
>>332109393
>>332109443
It's probably hard for modern gamers.
>>
>>332109292
It's overrated, don't expect too much
>>
It's a very straightforward game, there's not much to say.

You might want to around and talk to everyone in the camp between levels though, and use all your powers/items on them. For the most part it's pointless but it is part of the game's charm and there's a lot of attention to detail in it (eg: every character has unique reactions/dialogue for every power and item, even the ones you'll almost definitely never see).
>>
>>332109292
yea, play the fucking game,
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.