[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Souls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1
File: latest[1].jpg (138 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
138 KB, 600x338
I've never played Dark Souls before, and I know you were memeing about "le artificial difficulty", but lets talk about something different, something very interesting to me - invasions. I've seen some videos on youtube, and the very idea of breaching to the worlds of other players as a ruthless twisted phantom, just to toy with its prey, and after violently taking their lives, is fucking brilliant, and makes my dick rock-hard. Which Dark Souls should I play to train myself as a manreaper, before the release of Dark Souls 3?
>>
you sound like a fucking faggot holy shit
>>
>>332100480
wow this is actually the gayest thing i've read like i almost flinched in cringe please go away
>>
>>332100572
>>332100705
What's wrong with you? Why are you projecting your repressed homo-erotical fantasies into my post?
>>
>>332100970
they're not repressed at all, you are just so unaware of how you sound and it's cringy

serious question, how old are you?
>>
They're all dead so only DaS3 will have good invasions.

You should play the first since it's the most story relevant.
>>
>>332101113
>they're all dead

they're not, they get 5-6k players at all times. I'm playing right now invasions left and right.
>>
>>332100480
There's still a decent amount of people invade in DS2.

Please do invade frequently. It keeps the game fun.
>>
>>332101097
Well, to be honest I'll be 19 soon, but why is it even relevant?
>>
>>332100480
It's mechanically most like 1, so DaS1
>>
For me PVP doesn't feel that mean or ruthless. A lot of the players follow a kind of unwritten rule set, lots of bowing before fights and stuff. I always wait for the other player to notice me so they're ready for a fight for example. It's more fun and challenging when both players are up for a fight.

It's refreshing when compared to other multiplayer games which is all about getting loads of quick kills.
>>
>>332101317
Because we can all tell you're really immature by the way you talk.
>>
>>332100480
>someone without autism makes an actual post that isn't about the difficulty
>gets called a faggot by autists

/v/
>>
>>332101523
No matter how many times you're going to bow towards your opponent, it won't change one fact - you are there to kill, and you will do your best to do it.
>>
>>332101735
Could you tell me what was so "gay and immature" in my post? Or you're just "le trolleying hard XD"?
>>
>>332101317

bc you sound like a manchild
>>
Invasions would be fun if they weren't so regularly laggy.

Nothing like trying to fight a guy who's jumping all over the place and then randomly getting back stabbed from the front.
>>
>>332101317
>>332102070
ill help out here

because generally the concept of what you described is something that edgy twelve year sought after.

"ruthless twisted phantom" is almost so stereotypical and trope-like it's like you ripped it straight from a fan-story about naruto or something.

and toying with your prey and violently taking their lives? surely you have to understand how serious it makes you look like you're taking this concept, you're not doing any of those things, and at best mildly inconveniencing someone on the other end in a creative fashion for fun. in general players look towards getting invaded in a way where people don't like being tickled - if that make any sense.
>>
What console are you playing on? Or are you on master race?
>>
>>332101905
hi OP
>>
>>332102070
Well for one I'm not the one who called you gay. You'd know that if you checked the post count and IP count, so there's one thing. The way you described invading people was also extremely juvenile. Hardcore bro, you wanna be "a ruthless twisted phantom, just to toy with its prey, and after violently taking their lives" go ahead and think that's cool.

But just so you know, most people who think that's super bad ass are 14 years old.
>>
>>332102248
Who the fuck cares?
>>
>>332102292
PC
>>
you were bullied in school weren't you?
>>
>>332102356
he does apparently

and i think we all remember when we were an edgy ten year old, i'm just trying to help him out honestly
>>
>>332101905

>"without autism"
>playing as a ruthless twisted phantom, just to toy with its prey, and after violently taking their lives, is fucking brilliant

choose one
>>
i bet you like ponies
>>
>>332101939
Fair point I guess. Usually I'd say you're reading too much into a video game, but with SoulsBorne games the whole theme is about the relationship between pray and hunter.

I'd say there's a difference between the Dark Souls and the Bloodborne PVP in theme though. IIRK the death messages and victory messages in the games are different, Dark Souls says something like 'Victory Achieved' and Bloodborne says something like 'Pray Slaughtered'.

If this kind of thing interests you you'll really like the games single player. This kind of thing is woven into the games subtext really well, albeit a bit obtusely.
>>
>>332101317
you sound like a fucking retard and I bet you consider Alucard from Hellsing a good character
>>
>>332102248
>>332102354
>"a ruthless twisted phantom, just to toy with its prey, and after violently taking their lives"
It may sound strange to you, but many people told me before, that I have strange and twisted sense of humour.
>>
>>332101939
it's just a fucking game stop trying to make DS sound like some ninja trial
>>
>>332102561
they thought it would be rude to say "dude youre a total faggot" so they said you have a twisted sense of humour
>>
>>332102561
You sound like a nihilist
>>
>>332102561
no see this is exactly what im trying to get you to stop doing
>>
>>332102624
>>332102701
>>332102730
>>332102732
Why are you so rude, what's wrong with you guys? I came here to discuss video games, and all what I hear are insults.
>>
>>332103145

welcome to /v/
>>
>>332103145
sorry anon ill stop shitposting and answer your question

id just wait for dark souls 3 and invade as a noob, itll have the most refined online experience in the series
>>
>>332103442
>I'm on vee so I'm going to act like a nihilist with a wicked sense of humour
Who's acting like an autist now?
>>
>>332102248
I like that people on /v/ will take the time out of there day to deconstruct what a person has said and tell them why they are shit.

Not even being sarcastic the world would be a better place if everyone did this.
>>
>>332103747
4chan has always been a background father figure for social outcasts
>>
>>332103927
4chan was built by social outcasts.
>>
>>332103747
>>332103927
it's no secret people who are younger come on here, even if isn't obvious and they just lurk - i know this was the case for me for years. just keeping on the tradition.
>>
>>332103714

who are you quoting?
>>
>>332104842
(You)
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.