[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Vidya girl that you will bring home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: riddelle.png (125 KB, 251x799) Image search: [Google]
riddelle.png
125 KB, 251x799
ITT: Vidya girl that you will bring home
>>
>>
For what?
>>
File: 18319406_p0.jpg (259 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
18319406_p0.jpg
259 KB, 1000x750
>>
>>332099614
Is this Neptunia or Nepgear?
>>
Has anyone else noticed that the type of girl you like tends reflect on you as a person?
>>
>>332099785
Big Nep.
>>
>>332099829
Yeah I noticed that as soon as possible.
>>
>>332099842
They gave her long hair. About time.
>>
>>332099829
Not really. I like her because she's practically the opposite of me.
>>
>>332099617
To feed a bowl of eggs
>>
>>332099829

Uh, no. My waifu is almost as different from me as possible.
>>
>>332099829
She makes up for the traits I usually lack. For instance:
I have very bad social anxiety, but Miku obviously excels in social situations.

I think about her while I'm out and it actually makes me feel a little better. She makes me feel more complete.

She's such a joy. The greatest I've ever felt.
>>
>>332099829
What waifu for the intelligent, nihilistic and with wicked sense of humour?
>>
>>332101026

You kinda sound like me.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.